The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koibitosan View Post
Where is TP bro?
Temasek Polytechnic.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
If its the Bxxxxxx pub in Boat Quay then also no use, local look guys cannot enter...but if is at other location and no restriction to local bros, then hoseh liao loh...
bro, which pub is this? I am in BQ now drinking....wanna try.....so far for old pinoy veteran me, no rejection yet!
Old 22-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
bro, which pub is this? I am in BQ now drinking....wanna try.....so far for old pinoy veteran me, no rejection yet!
PM you liao bro. If you can enter, try ask the in charge for us local real chongsters, how to get in leh...maybe any password? Open sesame or Boyebolomi?

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 8
Weiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Cum on bro! Lucky Plaza is dead town. And never got any action.
No leh. I got many fish there.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
PM you liao bro. If you can enter, try ask the in charge for us local real chongsters, how to get in leh...maybe any password? Open sesame or Boyebolomi?
Is the place you mentioned and shared by TS the same?
Old 23-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, able to share?

Hope I qualify though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Bros,

I am not sure whether this place has been mentioned here before. Anyway, came across this pub a few months back. Went in and wow!!!! The girls were quite nice. Well, put it this way, there is a spectrum of girls for every taste different bros have.

It's wild. Guys getting blow jobs openly!!! Girls taking tops and G Stirngs off too!!! Getting pussies licked. It's like a scence from the classic movie Caligula!!! See link below. Go to 2hours 7mins onwards

https://www.filmlinks4u.is/caligula-...ch-online.html

Ok maybe not sooo full on but you get the idea!

Reminds me of the good old days in Cuppage, Paramount and Duxton. LD is reasonably priced Based on market rate these days. And believe me by the first drink, they are all over you like a pitbull on a poodle... Their tongue is down your throat! By the 2nd drink, your dick is out and by the 3rd one, it's in their mouth.!!
Please be advised chemistry plays a big role.

The one I had was a little fuck puppet who gave one of the best BJs I have ever had. CIM and she swallowed!!!

The irony is that they have a VIP room. If what I have experienced in the pub floor was the above activities, then fuck knows what they do in the room. Cost of the room is reasonable compared to other Pinoy bars too.

I want really protect this place and will be super strict with bros I share with. After all, such a place is rare in Singapore now.

Hence I have not given much hints as to where and prices they offer.

I will use the following criteria. You don't have to meet all of them but I will have to gauge...

Apologies to those who don't qualify. I want to be really careful.

1) Reputation / Power
2) FR contribution
3) Year you joined

Cheers.
Old 23-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 9
niche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud ofniche has much to be proud of

Hi bros, mind sharing the location?
Old 24-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Anybody going anywhere tonight? Can I come along? wechat ID johnuess59
Old 25-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 8
Weiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Anybody going anywhere tonight? Can I come along? wechat ID johnuess59
I'm going tonight.
Old 25-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 13
chuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of light

I need this CTC bro!
Old 25-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beaverbelvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody want to help out an American here for a short while?

I like Pinay girls but the only place I know to go is Orchard Towers - I hate the cost of the girl drinks there. Have been wanting to find some other place to meet Pinays but I just dont't know where to go.

Also, I love to go to KTVs. Are there any Pinay KTVs?

If someone wants to have a few drinks, hang out, and show me some places it would be great.

Feel free to PM me if you want to help out.

Thanks in advance
Old 25-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaverbelvr View Post

I like Pinay girls but the only place I know to go is Orchard Towers - I hate the cost of the girl drinks there. Have been wanting to find some other place to meet Pinays but I just dont't know where to go.

If someone wants to have a few drinks, hang out, and show me some places it would be great.

Thanks in advance
Ipanema is direct, no Lady drink - chat and deal.

You been there?
Old 25-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beaverbelvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the reply.

I went to Ipanema once and nobody wanted to chat, only wanted to go with me. I'll try it again and see what happens.

Thanks again.
Old 25-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks in advance
Hi Bro,

Pinays in Singapore fall into 4 categories. I'm stating them in the decreasing order of size/numbers :

a) Bar girls working in BMD places :. BMD = Buy Me Drinks. These bars are located in Orchard Plaza, Lucky Plaza, Boat Quay, Duxton Hill primarily but there are a few scaterred elsewhere in town e.g. East Coast Road, Joo Chiat Road, Syed Alwi Road, Kallang CT Hub, Roxy Square etc. Usually all these places are for you to relax, drink and some fun inside the bar but usually don't have take outs. The bars in Boat Quay are more aggressive in drinks and fun too.

b) Maids : Usually on the lower end of beauty spectrum but there are some gems and damage to the pocket is very low. E.g. 1 bonk = 1 phone card or a meal. You can find them through mobile apps like Skout, BeeTalk , DateInAsia website, hanging out near Lucky Plaza and saying Hi to a random girl and get to know her or her friends, go to Tea dance at the Blowfish etc.

c) Decent office, Service Industry girls, Students : In this category, most have boyfriends already especially the pretty ones. But if you invest time and money, you can get returns. E.g. I once said Hi to a cute syt girl in the MRT and we became good friends for long. She was working as a waitress in a restaurant in Siglap.

d) Freelancers : These come down for 1 month and ply on the internet, Ipanema sort of places and finding them is pure luck and no algorithm for it.

I've sent you a PM and we can also connect for ktv outings , I have a group for ktv outings ...but with Vietnam girls or PRC girls.

Hope this helps a little for a newbie to Singapore.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malik321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the reply.

I went to Ipanema once and nobody wanted to chat, only wanted to go with me. I'll try it again and see what happens.

Thanks again.
Ipanema is for quick sex. You can confirm with her, then say you want to hang around before proceeding for the deed. But from your tone, i think you want to built some chemistry before deciding whether want to go for the sex, then ipanema is not for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1