The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove View Post
Plainclothes officers arrest 1 man and 3 women from Jurong West flat for prostitution-related activity

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...-west-flat-for

FYI for bros who chiong at west area
thanks bro for sharing...

just asking, if the girls got caught, will the police check their phone records and call their customers?
Old 04-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Plainclothes officers arrest 1 man and 3 women from Jurong West flat for prostitution-related activity

FYI for bros who chiong at west area
As far as I know, there are some FL/ML running their joints in HDB in the west which is kinda crazy. Everybody will just stare at you from the moment you press the elevator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
thanks bro for sharing...

just asking, if the girls got caught, will the police check their phone records and call their customers?
The intention of the police is to stop this kinda illegal prostitution. Even the FL/ML will be just deported after investigation if they were not involved in any other crime, the phone record proves nothing.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Another excellent report for Yumi.

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=472564

This is her latest number. She has been changing numbers quite abit. A few bros including myself might have tot that we kena put aeroplane, but truth was that her number was disconnected. Anyways, location is central and near mrt.

I think the review by earlier bros is fair, but just to update that the above link is her latest number. She is leaving back to Msia (KL) to continue her work there. for next week or so, she will only be entertaining regulars and dude who don't sound like LE. She says this few days got to be careful.

Looks: 7/10 - very comfortable and pleasing look
Boobs: Enhanced D but still very very fun
GFE: 8/10
Service: 10/10
BBBJ + CIM - 10/10

Very service oriented. BBBJ and CIM with my full full load. Took it like a trooper. Didn't spit immediately, holding my load in her mouth while cleaning didi...wah... first time for me. Ask spitting, ask for permission to wash up a bit before continuing. Wanna pick up phone also ask permission. Still had time left after the session - gave me a very nice back rub.

really one of a kind. leaving this month end, bros. catch her while you still can.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Had some time with Aisha last night.

Those visited her will know her standard so wont want to elaborate more.

Bros planning to visit, do take care of her.

And to the bro whos ask her to hj then claim no money and want to draw but never came back, pls la... want to have service, must pay accordingly.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Had some time with Aisha last night.

Those visited her will know her standard so wont want to elaborate more.

Bros planning to visit, do take care of her.

And to the bro whos ask her to hj then claim no money and want to draw but never came back, pls la... want to have service, must pay accordingly.
To the zapper who just zapped me saying I hard sell on this quote. Come and we talk here. Don't just zap
Old 04-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:

Wah I MIA awhile got spot check.

Seems like recently got more and more nurugel massages. Just nice come back can try
So who's better Anqi or CoCo? Anyone who has tried both can shed some light here?
And it seems like shakyywayy has a new pair of SYT sisters
Old 04-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamzAngel View Post
update have been done .... good news for fellow bro some of the masseuse have start using whatsapp to stay connect with fellow regulars ......

You are right .... So those regulars pls keep look up for the updates if u find something fishy especially they never get back to you on the same day ... then you better see is it number have been change ....
DreamzAngel, most of the girls link on your website are down!

This issue has already been more than 1 week already - the garment cut your girls line. Last week I kenna from one of your girl, sms/call no reply.
then when I left, she call me back using another number, but too late. I already on the way home.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

what is B2B massage service ?

B2B stand for ?

thanks
Old 05-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 12
ultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by userme View Post
what is B2B massage service ?

B2B stand for ?

thanks
Body 2 body
Old 05-09-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Hi.. any ml that massage in those tight dress? Love the voyeur feel...hehe
try Feel from Bonkers Room..but do rem to let her know your preference beforehand so that u can dress up and prepare. I didn't make the request to her la but a bro before me wanted her to wear something translucent.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
try Feel from Bonkers Room..but do rem to let her know your preference beforehand so that u can dress up and prepare. I didn't make the request to her la but a bro before me wanted her to wear something translucent.
She's leaving for a short while tomorrow so guess today is the last day she'll work before that happens.

Cathy, Mango
Old 05-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
DreamzAngel, most of the girls link on your website are down!

This issue has already been more than 1 week already - the garment cut your girls line. Last week I kenna from one of your girl, sms/call no reply.
then when I left, she call me back using another number, but too late. I already on the way home.
Really sorry about those inconvenience cause .... currently those link will down for quite sometime ... for time being any request can pm or email us ....

For those regulars will have the priority temp link to browse ...

Thanks For The all SuPpOrt from fellow bro... Really appreciate it !!!!
Old 05-09-2014, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 11
hyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone tried her before??

http:// www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=466318

thanks!
Old 05-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Pattern more than badminton... now cheongsam ML also come out:
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=473297

Looks my type or because of make up + mtxx effect...

+ 1 to shortlist (jialat)

Cathy, Mango
Old 05-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Pattern more than badminton... now cheongsam ML also come out:
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=473297

Looks my type or because of make up + mtxx effect...

+ 1 to shortlist (jialat)
Bro this one looks legit..looks like I have to keep her in mind liao! But first gonna try my luck booking with youknowwho haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1