The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
toks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=621788

Co Co exceeded my expectations on all fronts.
What more to ask for? Real solid massage from a charming beautiful girl.
She relieved my aches, took care of my crown jewels and got me to unload my load real good. Absolutely loved the session. She’s a must go to masseuse. Especially her JG. All other special services can skip. Just tell her massage + Thai JG.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toks View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=621788

Co Co exceeded my expectations on all fronts.
What more to ask for? Real solid massage from a charming beautiful girl.
She relieved my aches, took care of my crown jewels and got me to unload my load real good. Absolutely loved the session. She’s a must go to masseuse. Especially her JG. All other special services can skip. Just tell her massage + Thai JG.
Since you're a new account with one post and promoting a MLG88 girl, let's give you the benefit of the doubt.

So, simple question if you're a genuine customer.
Does she look like her pictures?
How much percentage of photoshop you reckon?

Cheers.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Great Post - just upped you. More should come forward not only to give true reports of MLs but also tell OKT to wake up their ideas.

- 35 years old advertise 25 years old;
- sagging (not saggy) tits say C cup and can do boobs massage and tits fuck.

I am sure there are other things about the ML that are not accurate, just that brother didn't mention.

BTW, just a follow-up from my last post - I said I would go find a ML to test the "kind" fucker who zapped me, whether MLs still want to do my business. Unfortunately, last night got caught up with work and the MLs I called after I finished (about 11 pm) were either unavailable or not free. Nevermind, will try again, maybe not tonight or over the weekend, but next week. Wait for my MR hor..... I only report things as they are de....

Cheers
maybe we should have a forum on just all the bad experiences, so that brother here will not waste your hard earned $$ during this difficult time, money hard to earn, earn already need to make sure it is well spend.

When we pay for bad service or girl not as mentioned and stated,
1. we suffer and
2. the girl and OKT will benefit !!

So think twice.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
next time just reject and go away! i cant do much to make u feel better so I upped your points for this MR!
But the girl had a special way to trick you, I have to be careful the next time,

they will hide behind the door when they open, usually the living room is very dark, lights not on.

So as you walk inside trying to see how she look, then she will close the door.

This is where we got to stand up and have the courage to walk away, if the real person is different from picture, then confront them and walk away.

If they don't feel bad of lying , then why should we feel bad of walking away.

Money hard to earn, earn already must make sure well spend !!
Old 28-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 26
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUN MAN TONG View Post
Juz visited Fanny aka 范尼 from sgfoxy today after my regular went back.

http://sgfoxy.com/%e8%8c%83%e5%b0%bc...e%b6%ef%bc%89/

Location wise was okie for me, ard 15min walk from MRT. Not too ulu n not too exposed

Unit/room was neat and tidy.

Looks: quite chio (as for mi), small and petite size, nice body and smooth fair skin. I kinda like her looks.. not the glamour looking type but very pretty and pleasant when look long.

Massage: can feel she really tries to put in effort and keep asking if enough strength. I told her my lower back need more attention hence she focus mainly on it. I even extend the session for some thai massage as I feel my back more "loose" and betta.

Sensual: done with top off n panties on. Done with quite good sensual movements with very sexy moaning, kissing.

HJ: Finger tickling, stroking and rubbing. And she din rush it, and took her time. Muz apologies to her as I took longer time to shoot and her hand muz b tired..haha

GFE: Gao gao. Makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. A chatty girl. Chat like long lost gf even first time met. Will surely return soon,veri soon.
sound good ! may make a try , up you +28

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 28-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16815 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
maybe we should have a forum on just all the bad experiences, so that brother here will not waste your hard earned $$ during this difficult time, money hard to earn, earn already need to make sure it is well spend.

When we pay for bad service or girl not as mentioned and stated,
1. we suffer and
2. the girl and OKT will benefit !!

So think twice.
No need to create another thread lah, bro. With my compilation and this thread, it should be easy for you to check out an ML. Cheers
Old 28-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

I been missing from action for a year since the my Favourite ML Moon RTC. Recently visit another New Moon after reading MR from Bros..
Below my humble MR for New Moon
Looks: 8.0/10
Pretty with ah Lian looks/cute tatoo.
Figure: 7.5~8/10
slim body with a nice B~C boobs with nice nipples.
Massage: 8.0/10
A hard massage follow by B2B massage with her nice boobies.
HJ: 8.0/10
Done Topless with only cute under wear, excellent sensual teasing.
Gfe: 7.5/10
Like with scandal.
Rtf: likely..
Old 28-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
gaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerous View Post
Quiet place, need to take note of expensive parking fee. Insufficient amount on Cashcard is the Greatest turn off! Had to hunt for top up station. Wasted 30mins searching the area. However after this experience, i found a place nearby that I can park for Free!

Sincerely appreciate tokens of appreciation that are added to my reputation.... Cheers!
Alamak! U could have parked at the one-way street directly opposite or the makan area behind. Just put 1coupon can liaooo ��
And to the coward who zap my points... U think i will be bothered? When i surf this forum u might still be suckling tits milk. ��

Last edited by gaara; 28-08-2016 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 28-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterleong88 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/fantasy-massage/

MR for fantay

My humble review for this ML.

Pros
SYT
Breasts are cute A cup with nice protuding nipples. Best Assets of her.
Small girl overall but disappointingly she has quite a big tummy for her petite frame!!!
Not much visible hair
Quite fair
can suck neh neh. but massage that time is fully clothed

Cons
Massage does not exist.
Service is not very sincere
Short changed me 15 mins at least
Complexion a bit bad but made an effort to cover with make up
keep using phone
got tummy abit
hj skills need to be improved

RTM: definitely no. But I am sure she will have supporters.
how about her GFE or sensual?
and what do you mean by service isn't very sincere?
lol currently looking for SYT and she is one of my shortlisted
Old 28-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=595795

Rtm Mint few days ago. Still the same bubbly, full of gfe experience! Didn't know that she still has tricks up her sleeve during the sensual part which I've not experienced before. Wow, the feeling of so near yet so far. Kinda remind me of Miqi tricks too. Haha. Time flies during our session n Mint would agree too. She's juz like a lil mistress and will miss her when she goes back in less than a month time. Thankfully I think I've someone to look forward to soon to ease my loss.
Old 28-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5298 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
But the girl had a special way to trick you, I have to be careful the next time,

they will hide behind the door when they open, usually the living room is very dark, lights not on.

So as you walk inside trying to see how she look, then she will close the door.

This is where we got to stand up and have the courage to walk away, if the real person is different from picture, then confront them and walk away.

If they don't feel bad of lying , then why should we feel bad of walking away.

Money hard to earn, earn already must make sure well spend !!
Normally if u wanna leave they also can't say much about u. U just threaten them with going to the police at the worse case. See who's at the losing end.

I have gotten rush off by a FL quite a long time ago. She say got customer waiting for her downstairs, CNY still got many ppl q'ing up for her. Angrily I say stop I'm going off and gave her 50 bucks. She argue back I have fuck her and if u don't cum not her problem and demand full payment of 100. I calmly said u want 50 or not? 40? 30? 20? She chop chop take the 50. Then I saw this young fella in his 20s waiting downstairs. I ask him u going up for this lady ar? I told him to forget it la. attitude problem. save your 100 bucks now and i treat u kopi.

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Old 29-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara View Post
Alamak! U could have parked at the one-way street directly opposite or the makan area behind. Just put 1coupon can liaooo ��
And to the coward who zap my points... U think i will be bothered? When i surf this forum u might still be suckling tits milk. ��
First time there and as it was raining... Decided to park there for convenience sake... And was conveniently charged... Damn! A good place but with cock parking charges...

Yes, the area you mention is Free after 10pm...

Cheers Bro! You have my Support!
Old 29-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
No need to create another thread lah, bro. With my compilation and this thread, it should be easy for you to check out an ML. Cheers
Agree totally with you. These 2 threads serves its purposes well! True Reviews by Real chiongsters with True MR and combined with Excellent effort by Javabeans to do the compilations.

It certainly helps me a lot to get Many Good Deals...! Thanks Javabeans!
Old 29-08-2016, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16815 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerous View Post
Agree totally with you. These 2 threads serves its purposes well! True Reviews by Real chiongsters with True MR and combined with Excellent effort by Javabeans to do the compilations.

It certainly helps me a lot to get Many Good Deals...! Thanks Javabeans!
You r welcome, bro

But please note that NOT all reviews are genuine here. Everyone should know that. Cheers
Old 29-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone can recommend a ML with hard massage and can CIM?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1