The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Any1 will be in bangkok for the CNY? haha. i will be there. Drop me a PM if you wanna to meet for a drink?
Want to go gulivers play pool and see girl ?
Old 16-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Kurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

20 Feb any brothers want to cheong Nana Entertainment Plaza or Soi Cowboy together ? PM me to hook up..
Old 16-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109085 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Talking about Nana AGGs....... Help the new and lazy abit, map layout of NEP .........shows clearly which joints are LB bars which are not......... Courtesy and copyright of bangkokredeye. Don pm me if info is wrong ............me juz sharing ........... Sanook and Chok Dee

Very very good pics to make chionging easy.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Bro Bluemooner probably needs an extra helping hand
I'm willing to hold his hand when he's there. hard to find bros interested in kapoo massage.

Any bros going scratchdog tonight can PM me. Left a half bottle expiring today. Wasted since no one drinking.
Old 16-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I'm willing to hold his hand when he's there. hard to find bros interested in kapoo massage.
Tmr night can hold my hand to kapoo anot ? ..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 16-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Tmr night can hold my hand to kapoo anot ? ......
U coming tomorrow ? kapoo your cup of tea? I think we go kaset nawamin pretty pub drink beer better ok ?
Old 16-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

when 2 person chat pls use pm...nobody keen to know what you are arranging...

this is sharing thread...go tcss thread chat till cow come home...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
when 2 person chat pls use pm...nobody keen to know what you are arranging...

this is sharing thread...go tcss thread chat till cow come home..
Lol, I dun see any sharing of info for the past ten posts. No offense to the bros who posted. At least I did share locations ( scratchdog / kaset nawamin pretty pubs ) where silent readers might be interested to join tonight or tomorrow.
Old 16-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Lol, I dun see any sharing of info for the past ten posts. No offense to the bros who posted. At least I did share locations ( scratchdog / kaset nawamin pretty pubs ) where silent readers might be interested to join tonight or tomorrow.
you understand my point...

here is a nice forum posted just today...

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=24173

there is pm and tcss thread...pls use them...leave this thread for those sharing...

Old 16-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

My bkk fr for this time round:

Day 1

Landed at dmk via airasia and took me less then half-hour to clear customs and collect baggage. Took a taxi to my hotel at thonglor and went then dinner at on nut. I was rather surprised that food has increased by a fair bit. From 20-30thb to 40-50thb. Dinner Nothing spectular too. So went receeing aeound on nut and found that my massage shop has closed down. Bummer. So, I went back to my hotel to change and went partying alone. (Yes, I was at Bkk alone ) I went to shock 39 which was at petchaburi 39. My god, How times have changed. The fl there was charging 5k for lt!! I managed to get a girl for 2.5k tho for lt after hunting around. Btw, shock's customer base now is mainly indians. It used to be Africans Last time. Did not manage to see much this time rounD. Fls consists of thai and Russian. Puying was rather ok But I was quite drunk So did not manage to really go all out.

Day 2

woke up to a bloody hangover and went to meet bro namelo for his world renowned hold hand service. We ended up looking for offices. And it was a good experience as I learnt a few things during this exhibition. lunch at mk and bro namelo dropped me off. Was still feeling the effects of my drinks the night before, thus I went to the massage parlor which was next to my hotel.

Puying was a mid 30s charbor with the figure of a duck. BUT Her massage was damn good and erotic and she enticed me to go for a Happy ending. Hj was 1000! I was like wtf. Phrom roo tini.thonglor but ur hands not made of goal. Knn. Went to bargain to 600thb and she accepted. Hj was ok But overall service after bargaining was lousy. Land of smiles turned land of sulks.

Dmg:
Oil massage: 500thb
Hj: 600thb
Rtm: nope.

Luckily my night turned out better as my lady friend forced Me to meet up with her. I was half zonk out But she diedie wanna meet me. Sorry bring namelo to fly ur aeroplane. We went for wine and magaritas and then went back to hotel for a mind blowing Fuck session!

Day 3 and 4:
No sexual activities as really too old and needed to recover. Howeve, for food i had this nice jap bbq at thonglor for 499thb Nett. Their marble beef is superb So are their tiger prawns. The name of the joint is guyuma bbq. can try it if u all like beef and prawns.

So this is my little fr. And I like to thank bro namelo for his wonderful hospitality.

Chok dee everyone
Old 16-02-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
My bkk fr for this time round:
thank you for your forum...proved my point...at least you wrote to share...

Old 16-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We went for wine and magaritas and then went back to hotel for a mind blowing Fuck session!
No wonder u told me you are "sick"... nbzz legs soft till cannot walk. Anyway, hopefully I can go Beijing in March or April and I am waiting for my Q7.
Old 16-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Hurricane88: this is what the forum is for ba 555. Anyway, can I be a cheapo and ask for points? Lol..kidding na krub

Namelo: bro really sick leh. Damn head pain. I tio forced de! 555. Okok. U come, I intro u ayu lek lek Models and budding actresses. Oh ya, I sound out msia side liao. See how. Cn side when im back I go sound out.
Old 16-02-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U come, I intro u ayu lek lek Models and budding actresses. Oh ya, I sound out msia side liao. See how. Cn side when im back I go sound out.
Ok my Q7 and my frequent trip to China depends on u.
Old 16-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Wa. Pressured leh. Lol. Can I depend on u for my qq
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1