The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

Any viet girls at fc?
Old 14-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!

Tried the massage at level 2. Quite clean and good strength. No gq asked.
Old 14-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
7wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlim View Post
Went last week.took the escalators up and saw two shops. Right one started waving at me but she didn't catch my eye. The left one was prettier.and I recognised her from somewhere near cityhall funan there before, so went with her.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: at least a B if not C.
Figure: 7/10 curvy, a lil bah bah.but meat at the right places.
FJ: went straight for FJ when she offered. It was alright.quite nice.
Frenching: 9/10. Had the feeling and she was literally tongue fencing with me.
Gfe: 7/10. She would be hugging onto my arm and also helping me with my shirt after I'm donr. Gave me a tight hug n a peck before I left.
Svc: 6/10 she didn't want to do bj.but thats ok given the FJ
Dmg: 50 for 1hr. 100 for fj.
I know some bros here have said its cheat money.but she really gets my kicks. Love the boobies n the frenching which is damn aggressive.almost like shes the one who wants it. So think the price is justified.
Then again.one man's meat is another's poison.
Do you mind sharing the contact of location and girl's name ?
Old 14-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

7wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbadon View Post
Short FR for the place that i went too.

I didn't ask for her name as i dont usually go back to the same place.

But this place that i went too charges $50 for an hour of massage. (piano type dont expect much, but got ball tickling) when i visited there was only 2 ladies working there both milf type. Apart from massages they also have facials etc.. Prices vary la i think the range is around $30+ to $50+?

FR:

Name: Never Asked, too busy squeezing her breast
Face: 7/10 milf kind i like
Breasts: 8/10 she has sensitive nipples
Catbath: 3/10 almost non existent only nipple licking
BJ: 5/10 abit of ball licking and cock sucking
FJ: 8/10 i made her change positions 3 times haha
Massage: 6/10 (Piano style with ball tickling)
Rate: $50 + $100 (FJ)
RTF: yea when i got money again.

Masseuse is a Milf type abit plum not very fat. Nice boobs to squeeze i think C cup? Anyways i opted for an hour massage at $50, massage was ok only... never massage legs only back she did some ball tickling which i reallllly like and After about 15mins of massage, asked me to turn over and popped the GQ, HJ $50, FJ $150. i opted for the FJ bargained with her for a $100 rate.

Fucking her was good IMHO i like this type of girl, Bah bah type. We started off with Cow girl then missionary and finally finished off in Doggy style. One downside is she has some tattoos on her back, this might be a turn off for some ppl i guess? Anyways after we finished she was doing the usual bullshit PR work must come find me again blah blah blah.. ur hairstyle very nice blah blah blah...

Overall a good sexperience for me i enjoyed it very much.

Just sharing with other bros that this place still quite happening happy bonking!
Do you mind sharing the contact of location and girl's name ?
Old 14-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Any viet girls at fc?
Viet girls at level 3 behind have

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
second floor , gold finger ??
Old 15-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
Second floor either Hana body wellness or Kang qiang provide real quality massage n no hanky panky.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-08-2012, 02:59 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 0
happyguy1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappyguy1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Man haven been to FC for a while.. recently more attached to CD... i think gonna check out soon this weekend. Sometimes its good to go back to straight pay and bonk style
Old 15-08-2012, 04:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
can pm me the shop unit no.?, thk bro.
Old 15-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

beautifulgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went last week.took the escalators up and saw two shops. Right one started waving at me but she didn't catch my eye. The left one was prettier.and I recognised her from somewhere near cityhall funan there before, so went with her.

Gfe: 7/10. She would be hugging onto my arm and also helping me with my shirt after I'm donr. Gave me a tight hug n a peck before I left.
I know some bros here have said its cheat money.but she really gets my kicks. Love the boobies n the frenching which is damn aggressive.almost like shes the one who wants it. So think the price is justified.
tatz strange, don't remember we provide sex service @ our shop.. 100 for fj, wow! u must think u're andy lau or something.. even if u offer $1,000 we still won't provide sex service..
Old 15-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Fortune Center

Pardon me if u feel me rude n pls don zap me as took me a lOng time to earn this few points.

Can't stop keep laughing when I see bros blindLy asking for ctc whereby the building cum level was given already. Some even provide the precise direction! AV already v happy yet these bros still asking like reading a discreet thread.

Can tell u that even the shop name + unit nos given u may still not able to get there as it could be closed for biz. Like some bros recee there n found nothing (wrong timing, "peak hours").

The most enjoyable n exciting thing with this building is to explore n recee. As u do not kno what surprise you will get and where u going to settle down ur sperm for that day.

My 2 cents worth
Old 15-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am writing to warn bros who like me not a millionaire. This afternoon I went there to test the water. Unfortunately it a very lousy experience. I went around the 4th floor and saw a above average looking vitenamese girl standing outside her shop. She look at me and whisper sir do you want massage.. I nodded and follow her into that shop. Undress and the massage start right after that. Less than 10 min she whisper into my ear asking me do I want special. I told her I want full, she said she don't do... WTF ...waste my time... She see that I want to sit up and undress, she press my shoulder and told me 350 buck!!!! I lol in front of her, and she still dare to said this is the lowest price for fJ normally she charge min 500 buck... I almost faint..I told her straight into her face that 500 can get a local syt! She urgue back that those FLs are full-time whores but she is not so cannot compare with her..... Lol again from me....I dress up and pay her 30 buck for the stupid lousy massage money of less than 10 min but 15 min of discussion of special price. I addition tip her 20 buck as I know she will tok bad behind my back if I don't tip. Totally wasted my precious afternoon......
Old 15-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Forget to add she is formerly from aldephi... No wonder...my bad.
Old 15-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
bro_bear1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbro_bear1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

is it Level 4 one ?
Old 16-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!

Don't know th name. next to some vegetarian stall
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1