The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: My Maids

her cheeky laughter resounding in the dining room...

This was more than the two boys could take and they were almost in a trance like state as if caught by some spell. It is a weird thing that we all do when a woman consumes us with a desire for her. Sometimes it is too hard to break out of it.

It took me several attempts to break them out of their reverie.

Al: Eh bro Houses.. can we get any further action?

Ron: Yeah! I want more.

Houses: Erm. Up to Rosie? Remember our agreement, you cannot fuck her.

Al and Ron: Ok ok.. we want more.

Like to sex starved beasts, they both seemed to egg the situation on and I just tagged along for the ride I suppose.

After dinner they both decided that they would be staying over since it was school holidays and I had full run of the house. But of course the main reason was Rosie.

I just sat there wondering how to broach the subject with her. She was obviously a little more than game for things, but as to how far, I was not sure. I told the boys to go back to my room and I will "see" what I can do. They both scooted off in anticipation of what was to come. Remembering that they did not know about Rosie and I. This was going to be interesting. I had a chat with Rosie about this and she was quite reluctant still as I was the first guy to see her naked. As I was not going to force her, I went back to tell the guys that she was not willing to do anything. You could see the disappointment written across their faces. Then Al piped up..

Al: Rosie used to play basket ball when she was at uni right? Why not ask her to join us tomorrow?

Houses: Eh, don't be stupid. She has her work to do.

Ron: What work? Only person I see staying here is you. Your parents are away right?

Houses: Hmmm.. ok I guess, let me go ask her.

I left the room again and went to speak with Rosie who was more agreeable this time as she would also be like having an "off" day. So it was all set for tomorrow. I could guess at what the guys had in mind. We had a late night playing computer games and it was about 3am by the time we called it a night. The guys both zonked out almost immediately. I went to the kitchen on the pretext of getting water but sneaked into Rosie's room.

In the darkness, I could just make out her silhouette from the light coming through the window. She was breathing softly her face like an angel. I quietly tiptoed further into her room and knelt down by her bed. I started kissing my way up her smooth calves turning from outside of her legs to the inner thigh. As I kissed higher, I could almost feel the heat coming from her love hole. Her scent was unmistakable and it was working its magic on me. I was now the one with the trance. Rosie all the while was still sleeping or she was pretending to be sleeping. I could not tell. I reached up and pushed the hem of her house dress up so that her panties were revealed and I could just see the navel and flatness of her tummy. Parting her legs further, I proceeded to attack her panty covered crotch. In no time at all, there was a wet patch forming and the scent in the room increased a hundred fold. As I pulled her panties aside and started to lick her, I simultaneously reached my hand up to caress her tummy and body, just lightly brushing the underside of her breasts. After about five minutes of attack, I finally heard it..

Rosie: Ahhhhhh... nngggg

Looking up I saw that she had opened her eyes and was looking at me. I stopped my cunnilingus and got up to give her a good and proper kiss, tongues included. I wasted no time in getting naked and I got on the bed and flipped her around so that she was on top of me and I pulled her dress off in one smooth motion. I was now in the perfect position with her facing me, I could see all her goods and grab her perky butt. We spent an eternity at foreplay and the lovemaking that night was slow and sensuous. I came with her riding me like a cow girl and emptied my seed into her as she also reached her own orgasm. I stayed there and cuddled with her for a while longer before saying I had to return to my room. Reluctantly she let me go and got up to wash herself. I waited for her to finish, kissed her and stimulated her just a bit and skipped out of the room. As I walked away I could her her jilling herself to another orgasm.

As I approached my room, I noticed that the lights were on. Strange, I do not remember turning them on. When I entered, I saw two grinning faces. Both Al and Ron came forward to high five me.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Both Al and Ron came forward to high five me.

I gave both of them a quizzical look and they shot me back a mischievous one.

Houses: What are you both smiling about?

Al: Why don't you tell us...

Houses: What do you mean tell you? Tell you about what? (I shot back in a defensive tone)

Ron: Bro, don't need to hide anymore lah. We saw everything. You sure have a sweet deal going on here.

Al: Yeah, you sure do. She has a smoking hot body?

All I could do was stand there stunned.

Houses: (recovering from my momentary shock) You saw? HOW?

Al: The door was left ajar, we were only pretending to be sleeping, so followed a few minutes after you left the room to see what you would be up to.

Ron: What a show it was. So tell us how long have you been at this?

Houses: Erm...

Al: Come now don't be shy. We want the details, all the details.

So that night was spent staying up and talking about sex. We finally hit the sack at 6am just as the sun was starting to rise. Exhausted. Ron and Al never got anywhere with Rosie, she was still quite shy and conservative after all. They did however get some touchy feely time with Rosie as she would play bball with us sometimes, we would play two on two and invariably Rosie would be on my team. They both used to guard her more physically than they should just so to get a touch and feel. Having seen me and Rosie do it, I reminded the boys of our deal, I get to see them do it with their girlfriends and that is another story altogether. I did however get Rosie to give the guys each a panty she had worn.. and I was awaiting with glee for the return favour.

After the school holidays, life went back to normal, my parents returned from their trip and Rosie and I had to be a lot more careful about what we did. It did not stop her from teasing me by leaving her panties for me to find in various places around my room. I used to use them for my jack off sessions whenever I could not get the real thing. I would leave them hidden in my washing pile stained with my cum. Rosie was a real tease with me and she would sometimes show me her panties she was wearing and they were the ones I had just cum in still with the big cum stain in her crotch. Boy that sure got me hard just seeing it.

Things stayed like this for me all through JC and on till I went on to serve my NS. I was always looking forward to bookout as I knew I had Rosie waiting for me. This quite messed up my normal childhood and teenage years and I never knew a real relationship till I left to study Uni overseas. Sex was always great with Rosie, she is still someone I think about often till today. Sadly for me, she returned to marry someone her parents had chosen for her and even though we did write each other for a while, the letters got fewer and fewer and finally stopped altogether. I do miss those times with her.

After Rosie, I did not hit on anymore maids as I was already in uni. The last night before she left was spent in furious love making, and I came three times that night, we did every position imaginable and I can still remember her sweet kisses as we tongue fought, as I grabbed her breasts for the last time, I came in her mouth for the first one which she swallowed, then in her pussy after I had sufficiently recovered from round one and for the last one again in her pussy as I came together with her as the sun was coming up. As you can imagine the room stank of sex and Rosie had to quickly wash the sheets and air the room before my parents got up. My parents wondered why I was so tired that day..

This was a chapter in my life which was quite surreal but yet it happened to me. I will remember them but as they say onward to bigger and better things.
Old 13-12-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Thank you bro for the story
Old 13-12-2015, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
jarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjarodwlkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

alright more more more
Old 13-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarodwlkr View Post
alright more more more
sadly there is no more.. but I may pen another story at a later date. Thank you for the support.
Old 14-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JimmyNeutron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

solid story bro

thanks for sharing
Old 14-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyNeutron View Post
solid story bro

thanks for sharing
Thank you!
Old 14-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
iPest69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiPest69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houses100 View Post
sadly there is no more.. but I may pen another story at a later date. Thank you for the support.
Please start another story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1