The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crowleyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

there is one 24 hr kopitiam at middle road there.
Got a young girl selling tiger beer (in tiger beer uniform).

Not too bad, quite ah lian. Didnt talk to her. She might be PRC though
Old 29-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 26
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a nice tiger gal at Yishun Blk 925 coffee shop. The coffee shop is just beside Yishun central POSB bank.
Old 29-05-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
ffff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yishun 101 aslo have a chio beer Promoter.
Old 29-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchongking View Post
PRC prostitute?
Tiger beer promoter leh.......
Old 30-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 26
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Woodlands Mart Blk 768 have a chio and CFM face Guiness Stout lady.
Old 14-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 19
yitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fajar Shopping Centre, i think is A star coffeeshop. That tiger beer promoter, with a lotus tattoo on her hand. Big eyes, long hair, white skin, Blur blur look but very pretty. 100% head turn

if any SYT around, can pm me ..
Old 14-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Toa Payoh Central Blk 78C Food Park just arrived a Carlsberg promoter. I think PRC, dons Green Carlsberg T-shirt. The other prc for Singha beer still around, wears yellow t-shirt.
Old 17-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Green Finger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chai Chee Ave Blk 37, sweet, young and busty 21 years old prc, singha beer promoter.
Old 22-06-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

ok paiseh, a little bit boliao and off topic but i didn't want to start a new thread. this was a letter to the straits times forum yesterday. i must say that from the way that he wrote (he rated the server's looks), he sounded like a fellow brother on this forum

Passion to serve beats good looks

I refer to the article, 'Hiring only good-lookers' (May31).
It is important to hire staff based on their looks because first impressions do count in the service industry.

But having said that, I also believe it is more important that these people are willing to learn and have a passion to serve.

A few years ago, at an upmarket restaurant, I was served by an attractive young waitress (whom I would give 8.5 out of 10 for looks). However, her attitude left me disappointed. She accidentally tripped and spilt the food and drink on me, but instead of apologising, she blamed me for placing my bag on the floor, which she said caused her to trip.

What angered me most was when she said she disliked serving Asians. I told her that her comment not only offended me, but also other guests at the restaurant.

This incident aside, I have received good service by good-

lookers too. Once, at Rasa Sentosa Resort, I met a friendly waiter who looked like United States President Barack Obama.

It is nice to see that there are waiters and waitresses who have a passion to serve.

Ace Kindred Cheong

Last edited by daring70; 22-06-2009 at 07:54 AM. Reason: typo
Old 26-06-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

any1 know the prc girl at broadway kopi shop at jalan besar stadium?

she is tall, slim, fair, long hair and damn chio. in her late 20 or early 30. I giv her 8/10 for look.

wonder if she is interested to make some quick money :-)
Old 26-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Gun View Post
any1 know the prc girl at broadway kopi shop at jalan besar stadium?

she is tall, slim, fair, long hair and damn chio. in her late 20 or early 30. I giv her 8/10 for look.

wonder if she is interested to make some quick money :-)
well.. u young man wanna jio her and update us?

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 26-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
Recast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRecast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hougang ave 6/8, blk 435A multi stories carpark have one coffeeshop. Every nite pack with beer drinking ah peks. This coffeeshop quite ulu and off the main road, so unless u stay there, u wont know there a coffeeshop inside the estate.

The reason why this coffeeshop is doing a roaring business is that there at least 3 beer promoters everydays. All are young prcs, less than 25yo, friendly with those ah peks/uncles and wear those short short show meat type uniforms. I not into beer / prcs, i just go there for char kway tiao for supper. Even at 10pm+, the coffeeshop still crowded with beer belly uncles/ah peks.
Old 26-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
well.. u young man wanna jio her and update us?
haha... my nick name young gun doesn't mean i'm that young...

should try one day... after my overseas trip...
Old 07-07-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha I still feel stella from S11 amk look more chio, maybe grow older le, but her look still kill. Like her eyes alot. And her cleverage, her legs, her butt, her sexy lip. haha a babe that look so pretty always. Think whoever win her heart must be very blessed.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Brother, you can try Ang Mo Kio St 61 Blk 631 Coffee shop. There's 1 pretty tiger beer promoter there. Will rate her 7.5/10 for her looks.

Btw, any guys/ uncles picked up any beer promoters before?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1