The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Jus had my princess chris .. and she is still without doubt No.1 .. a crowd or queue if u insist is forming.. waited 20 mins and its my turn..

Her bj might not be the best.. but her foreplay is enough to rush all.blood into my big head and small head.

Saw Baoer, Candy and Kidd walking in.. imo

kidd has slim down alot.. and candy holds no match for kidd in terms of beautiful legs..
if only kidd has service of chris. I will definitely put her in my TOP 5

Cause I am always a legs lover
Eh? Now Chris BJ only ah? Coz my last RTF was superb BBBJ, well, that was I think 2 years ago, sorry, pai seh.

Yes, foreplay is great, frenching, AR, 69, all in, great service. Stopped seeing her coz of her work schedule. She start like 10:30am then finish by 4:00pm.
I also working hor but is ok, I no more craving for her. Now I hungry for Kidd!!! Haven't seen her since she got back from 1 month leave.

Kidd slim down you say? But she has killer legs and big wide ass very good when banging her in doggy style position, piak, piak, piak! And her super cute asshole in full view! Yeah baby yeah! Maybe RTF next week! Oh behave! He-he!

Kidd definitely not in my top 5, but her super sexy ass is!

Yesterday call Ada H16R10, yummy!

I thank you!
Old 01-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=austin69;10584702]Eh? Now Chris BJ only ah? Coz my last RTF was superb BBBJ, well, that was I think 2 years ago, sorry, pai seh.

Bro Austin,

U mean Chris only offer BJ and not BBBJ? When u last try and she only give BJ?
Old 01-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Lim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Eh? Now Chris BJ only ah? Coz my last RTF was superb BBBJ, well, that was I think 2 years ago, sorry, pai seh.
Bro Austin,

U mean Chris only offer BJ and not BBBJ? When u last try and she only give BJ?
Not me Bro, it was Bro jaywalk. All my sessions with Chris back then in H07 was BBBJ.

I thank you!
Old 01-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not me Bro, it was Bro jaywalk. All my sessions with Chris back then in H07 was BBBJ.

I thank you!
Oh! Bro Austin, my mistake. So may Jaywalk got dirty little bro is it? That's why she only offer him BJ.😜
Old 01-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:

I thank you!
Eh.. hehe.. bro austin.. I don wan the authorities to look for my princess..
So.. yes !!BJ!!

I must find kidd soon.. and hopefully I can become her 'regular'

Then I won't go for others anymore..

serious.. kidd is the first lady I fell for ... in petain!
Old 02-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Lim View Post
Oh! Bro Austin, my mistake. So may Jaywalk got dirty little bro is it? That's why she only offer him BJ.
Eh.. hehe.. bro austin.. I don wan the authorities to look for my princess..
So.. yes !!BJ!!

I must find kidd soon.. and hopefully I can become her 'regular'

Then I won't go for others anymore..

serious.. kidd is the first lady I fell for ... in petain!
Ah yes, yes! Understand, pai seh - pai seh, sorry Bro, yes it's BJ alright!

Is ok to be regular with a WL but does not mean you won't go for others anymore.

As they (WL) say themselves, today you want eat Hokkien Mee, maybe tomorrow can eat Fried Rice. Variety lah, you know.

I thank you!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

I had been visiting Jolene on a regular basis. Now she is missing in action for the past two weeks! At least I can't find her after 7pm. Normally, she will be working till 7.30pm.

Bros, any ideas what happens to her?
Old 07-03-2014, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Perhaps she has sense the end of petain. Finding a new workplace before the mad rush.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Perhaps she has sense the end of petain. Finding a new workplace before the mad rush.
I don't think so. She is probably on one month mandatory leave now. But there is no notice on her door.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Finally managed to had Chris when I have a chance to go to pertain at about 1 plus....

Had her before when she is at H7 till now.

Services as mention by other bros was great. Alot of foreplay to make you hard for her.

BJ was nothing to shout about. She provide frenching and would stick her tongue into your mouth. Had a enjoyable time licking and sucking her tongue when she did that.

Had a enjoyable bonk with her overall and definately will RTF whenever I can make it early, as she will finished her last customer as earlier as 3pm.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Thanks mine brother! Chris frenching I had to try it out. If I am not mistaken, Chris Miki Ann Queenlier came on board in 2009. After H7R1 Jac quit the scene then along enter Ann, she took over her room that I had told Ann 2 years ago.

She said she had never met her, somehow Malaysian call girls are connected as a member wrote many return during lunar 7 month prayers.

No matter have a great weekend drink a lot of water. Somehow, a dry sickness is spreading around the island.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 15
13SaMuRai is one of the Best!13SaMuRai is one of the Best!13SaMuRai is one of the Best!

anyone can guide me to petain?
Old 08-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 823 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

went there to look for Ann and see that the door is locked.

Is she on leave

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 10-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
went there to look for Ann and see that the door is locked.

Is she on leave
No, I just dropped by Petain. She is still working at 7pm plus!
Old 10-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
I don't think so. She is probably on one month mandatory leave now. But there is no notice on her door.
Ok I took a closer look at Jolene's door and saw a notice very high on the door! She will be back on 25 March. By then, my balls will be very thick with semens. . I will be in her room for at least a hour, shrinking my ball size as much as I can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1