The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Hi bro...welcome back to this thread...

Yes, I do agree bro...

But some of us like to c..................
Yes, while you or I do not know who a poster may be...someone else may know the person using that handle...

Generic posts are fine...but in threads like this one...especially in topics like this ..............
So for this bro...I can understand why they rather pm me...

It's no big deal bro...they pm me their questions...I answer them in public...each of them are spared being identified and everyone can benefit from the answers...heh heh heh...

Cheers bro...great to hear from you, as always...

Thanks!

And yes, I do also see when there are situations when a PM would be appropriate. But its these generic questions like where do I go/which hotel/KTV in Hong Kong/Chang Ping or wherever that gets to me.

For one it shows that the guy didn't even bother to read the posts that others have taken the trouble to write for all our benefits and second the guy must think that the rest of us are here just to give out free information!!

And I like your method of just replying on a thread instead of back in a PM - and redirecting the topic back to the public domain where more can benefit plus importantly, where others can also contribute their own thoughts on the subject matter.

I thought I'd put this out for I really suspect that there are probably some guys here who thinks that its more polite to ask questions in a PM instead of just putting it out publicly....and want to clarify/enunciate to them that this is not the case.

Just my POV
SEAJ

Ps. LOL! I just replied to a PM by posting on here - http://thesbf.shop/showthr...=1#post8860449

Last edited by SEAJ; 20-04-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 21-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Good thread!

Keep em cumming, wizrd!
Old 21-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Good thread!

Keep em cumming, wizrd!
Yes - totally my exact sentiment.
Our bro Wizrd really do have a gift for writing AND some very good insight/opinion on man/woman relationship and I for one truly enjoy reading his posts.

Keep it up Bro Wizrd - and thanks!

SEAJ
Old 21-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

If you sian Indo gal, you got to have a Blackberry... They love to use BBM to chat.. and use that to track you also...
Old 22-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
If you sian Indo gal, you got to have a Blackberry... They love to use BBM to chat.. and use that to track you also...
Black berry is more popular than Iphones in Indo. THeir messaging is free.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Good thread!

Keep em cumming, wizrd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes - totally my exact sentiment.
Our bro Wizrd really do have a gift for writing AND some very good insight/opinion on man/woman relationship and I for one truly enjoy reading his posts.

Keep it up Bro Wizrd - and thanks!

SEAJ

Thanks bros...

You guys are too kind...and I shall try not to let you guys down...will keep posting when I have the time...

Cheers both...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 22-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Black berry is more popular than Iphones in Indo. THeir messaging is free.

Thanks bros...

As discussed previously...yes, the BB is a great tool in Indo but...

Depending on your intentions and how deep one wishes to delve into the girl(s)'s wolrd...having a BB may present you to all her contacts as her man and that may not be a desired outcome...

With Viber, Whatsapp, skype, Tango, Wechat, Line and many other free text/call apps on smartphones...I personal stay as far away from BB as possible...(I also stay away from facebook and anything that displays my other contacts...even if it is controlled...)

Once a friend of mine lost all his women, built up over a few years simply because one day, without thinking, he clicked 'add all' (or something to the efffect) all the request to join his facebook...and the 5 women he was banging all posted to him as darling or baby or honey...and suddenly...I am guessing...they all linked up to become friends to discuss him...and he got the heave ho within a week...none of them will answer his calls or texts...poor bugger...had to start from scratch...and to deactivate his facebook account, and...got the 'I told you so' speech from me...

All I'm saying bros is...Play smart...do not make it easy for the sake of easy if it is going to cause problems in the long run...we do not know for how long we wish to stay in the game...

Cheers bro...

But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...

Last edited by Wizrd; 23-04-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 22-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Alrighty Bros and Sis'...

Some more pm to answer...a few were already answered so maybe please read the previous post...please?

There are two really good questions this time so here goes...

1) I'm not saying that all men and/or all women will have extra marital affairs...

What I am saying though, is that we all get bored with a relationship (or bored with being in a relationship...)...and it doesn't matter whether it is with the person or with where the relationship is going...

Ok...maybe a lack of proper vocabulary is causing me to not explain this properly...but a person need not even be actually bored with a partner or the relationship...it could be as simple as having something more exciting in the person's life that the person wishes / plans / actually focuses on more...

Think of it this way...

The new tablet need not be another person / lover...it could be a new baby...a new hobby...a new job...a new pet...just anything the person switches the focus onto almost 100% for a while...

Most husbands will know this feeling well...when the baby first arrives...suddenly, he is no longer the centre of his wife's universe...in this example...she has just gotten herself a new tablet...
Or for a wife, when a husband decides to take 4 weeks out to travel to follow the World cup...he has found a new tablet...
In these cases...the partner can say it is not long term and maybe willing to accept them...but there are also some who will not accept (or unhappy to accept...)...as well as many other activities that are of much longer term...and so on...

Lastly on this point...as stated...there is no right or wrong in how we feel...you can choose to feel guilty or just treat it as part of life...but the feeling goes as such and we cannot help it...we can choose not to act on them though...but as i said...if acting on them makes us happy...do we, should we, deny our own happiness?

2) Hahaha...how do I face my iPad when I have been playing with other tablets?

Sorry, I really don't get this...I can face my iPad just fine...

Just a question that you need never answer in public...are you still watching the first T.V set you ever set eyes on? Still sleeping on the same bed/mattress as when you were a baby? Use the same fork and spoon or chopsticks as the first pair you ever used? Writing on the same diary that you started the habit with? Still wearing the first pari of shoes you chose and paid for?....if not...
How do you faced those originals after using the new stuff?

Yes, I think you and I are both using the iPad and person examples in flip flop manners to state our own case...fair enough...a person is not an object (as such...)...but the example is not so much about the object...if you read my example carefully...it is about the person's feeling changing over time...and that is human...we can choose not to forsake what we loved before but that would take a lot of effort...at the end of the day...whether that effort is worth it it is a personal choice...(some guys can't even stick with one football team to be a fan of...)

It is not right or wrong...we all have to choose...but too often...when we choose one way and our partner chooses another way...we blame the partner because we made sacrifices eo stick with this partner up till now...wait...hang on...the partner did NOT force you to make any sacrifice whatsoever...you made the decision to go that way...blame yourself...but in life...we seldom do that...it is easier to blame others...

All I am saying is...understand how we feel...how that feeling changes with time...and that we are making the choice on how we wish to proceed with our life based on how we feel at the time...and...the effect it has on others...know it...but we still have to choose and live with it, don't we?

Get a new tablet, don't get a new tablet...both fine choices...but don't curse those who pick up a new tablet while you yourself eye other (new) tablets with envy and lack the guts to go for them yourself...(playing with display sets and or other people's tablet behind their backs is equivalent to getting a new tablet too...just sneakier...)...note: a new tablet to you is usually new to you only...quite often that tablet (or the concept of ...) is an old tablet to someone else...

Despite what you think or feel, your old iPad is a new tablet for everyone else...provided it is still in working condition...so fair is fair...you play with other tablets...allow others to play with your iPad too...if we cannot swallow our ego and pride about this...there will be a lot of unnecessary hurt in the relationship...(btw...we never know...someone else may be able to tweak our old iPad and make it work in ways we didn't know was possible before...but we won't ever know unless we let others play with it...)

Thanks all...

Last edited by Wizrd; 23-04-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 23-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SimpleGuy099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Wizrd

Salute to this post... maybe I should have "invested" some time last trip in JKT.
Old 24-04-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGuy099 View Post
Hi Wizrd

Salute to this post... maybe I should have "invested" some time last trip in JKT.

Thanks bro...

The method is the important thing here...no need to be in Jakarta...it was just where I was at the time of writing down my method...can be applied anywhere...even in Sg...the only thing to watch our for is the higher level of 'game' you need to bring for more developed coutnries...

Give it a go wherever you are...if you are not yet confident in using it in Sg...try it out in JB...

Would love to hear feedback on your attempts...

Cheers bro...

Old 24-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

JB also can?! never try that before
Old 24-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
JB also can?! never try that before
Yes bro...

JB can be done using one of two covers...each will get you its own target audience...

1) The Non-Sg foreigner...this one means must create image of not being a Sinagporean...speech must be filled a bit more with Kantang...and usually must have a reasonable hotel room in JB...
Not as easy to pull off as in K.L. but still can be done...(I once got a Malay Sinagporean in JB like this...obviously, cannot keep type...)

2) The Singaporean...this one uses the S$ power a bit and can get quite a wide variety of women...just be careful to not be made a robert..
The down side is of course from JB being too near and they can come visit...good or bad depends on your real life in Sg...I have single friends who love having them come across to visit...

In any case...my suggestion above was for him to try out the method...good place to practise and not have to worry about the result initially...

Cheers bro...

Old 24-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SimpleGuy099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Thanks bro...

The method is the important thing here...no need to be in Jakarta...it was just where I was at the time of writing down my method...can be applied anywhere...even in Sg...the only thing to watch our for is the higher level of 'game' you need to bring for more developed coutnries...

Give it a go wherever you are...if you are not yet confident in using it in Sg...try it out in JB...

Would love to hear feedback on your attempts...

Cheers bro...

SG is homeground, too close for comfort :P
Old 24-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
halongsg is stuck in moderation for some time to come

virgin girls here how much bross?
got any lobang?
Old 24-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGuy099 View Post
SG is homeground, too close for comfort :P
Yes bro...I understand that...

but...

if your aim is to play only friendly matches...like touch rugby...with no regard to score or trophy...then can practise your skills anywhere...home or away are both fine...at least can learn which parts make you uncomfortable...and then seek ways to refine those parts...

I'm just saying bro...

Cheers bro...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1