The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-07-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

As fans we should not jump into a conclusion.
For now the news are that Sterling wants to leave because he wants to win trophies and there is a break down in relationship with Rodgers.
There is no word from Liverpool on these speculations.
If he indeed wants to leave to win trophies, we should let him go as in the last 10 years Liverpool has won only the FA Cup once and League Cup once so we only have ourselves to blame.
Rodgers being manager for 3 years has won nothing.
Luis Suarez is a good example.
He left for Barcelona and won the treble in the first year.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
As fans we should not jump into a conclusion.
For now the news are that Sterling wants to leave because he wants to win trophies and there is a break down in relationship with Rodgers.
There is no word from Liverpool on these speculations.
If he indeed wants to leave to win trophies, we should let him go as in the last 10 years Liverpool has won only the FA Cup once and League Cup once so we only have ourselves to blame.
Rodgers being manager for 3 years has won nothing.
Luis Suarez is a good example.
He left for Barcelona and won the treble in the first year.
Your version about RS wanting to leave for trophies is old news liao. Reported on BBC News JH is not going to let RS leave unless the buyer meets his valuation of RS. And yes it is true he wants to leave RS in the Reserves team. Other news I may not believe but this was reported on BBC which I respect for their due diligence and accuracy.

Further to that, RS's agent has said he will seek the PFA assistance to mediate in this issue. This development can only mean the news coming out about RS is true.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post

Further to that, RS's agent has said he will seek the PFA assistance to mediate in this issue.
RS's agent knows he is in deep shit if RS is kept in the cold, no $$$$$.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
RS's agent knows he is in deep shit if RS is kept in the cold, no $$$$$.
is all about patience...boss knew players had to honour the contract...RS also knew if he rebel...one more year on the bench his value will dropped by end of the season...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-07-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Confirm squad for Liverpool pre-season tour of the Far East and Asia.

Mignolet, Bogdan, Fulton, Clyne, Gomez, Lovren, Moreno, Toure, Wisdom, Cleary, Skrtel, Sakho, Maguire, Allen, Henderson, Lucas, Milner, Chirivella, Rossiter, Teixeira, Ibe, Kent, Ojo, Wilson, Lallana, Markovic, Sterling, Ings, Lambert, Origi
Old 11-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Anyone going up to BKK or KL to watch Liverpool's games?
Old 11-07-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Confirm squad for Liverpool pre-season tour of the Far East and Asia.

Mignolet, Bogdan, Fulton, Clyne, Gomez, Lovren, Moreno, Toure, Wisdom, Cleary, Skrtel, Sakho, Maguire, Allen, Henderson, Lucas, Milner, Chirivella, Rossiter, Teixeira, Ibe, Kent, Ojo, Wilson, Lallana, Markovic, Sterling, Ings, Lambert, Origi
What about Mario?
Old 12-07-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
What about Mario?
Balotelli, Borini, Enrique and Jerome Sinclair all missed out on the selection which means the club is telling them they are free to leave Liverpool.
Cameron Brannagan is not selected also but no transfer news on him.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

If Pool had signed Petr Cech I say we have a shot at top 3. If we land Cech n a world class striker then winning the league is possible.

Top 3 finish next season.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
What about Mario?
Super Mario given compassionate leave as his adoptive father passed away.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

If the preseason squad is what BR has in mind for next season , we are doomed! Hope those players that some here called for time given to them have finally come to 'time' for next season!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 12-07-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

The club faces Arsenal, Manchester United, Everton, Tottenham, Chelsea, and Manchester City away in the first 15 matches.

The manager will have an issue with gelling the team together and results might not go the club's way.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
The club faces Arsenal, Manchester United, Everton, Tottenham, Chelsea, and Manchester City away in the first 15 matches.

The manager will have an issue with gelling the team together and results might not go the club's way.
so where you think Liverpool will be come May 2016...

will be good if we draw Arsenal, MU, Chelsa and Man City...win against Everton and Spurs..also pick up wins on home games then we should be alright...anyway all this are hopeful as a fan...

Note - I cannot forsee the future...but I can stay hopeful as a fan...this second half of year is better for Liverpool and next year Monkey year is also not bad..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so where you think Liverpool will be come May 2016...
With current strikers, should be again outside top 4, mid table. We will struggle with scoring goals unless Ing does wonders, scoring 20 odds goals.

Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal will be in top 4 leaving a slot to battle for.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
With current strikers, should be again outside top 4, mid table. We will struggle with scoring goals unless Ing does wonders, scoring 20 odds goals.
I can sum up briefly "is really up to the players whether they have the passion to play for Liverpool".

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1