The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugeguy101 View Post
Hi guys sorry if my post is not valid, I'm currently in a dilemma and of all that, I feel really regretful and know that I damn cekark. I'm stuck between a few of the Viet girls that I know n love, all my bx but I can't decide who to be with. A total of 5 of them that I can't choose between, out of which all I know 4 I know through online and have met them in Singapore. I have told all of them that I'm poor as hell and have difficulties but they stayed on.
1. Got to know her thru online, she being the same age(20+) as me, but divorced with kid, I felt pity for her and she was really sweet, even came down to Sg to meet me, and spent several days with me, with me only paying for a few meals and she paid the rest. Loved her but I can't accept that she has kid at such a young age, and once I sent her money cuz I couldn't stand seeing her eating only bread and I like that she send nudes to me
2. Also met online 4 years older than me, flies to Sg to meet me sometimes and is pretty rich on her own but occasionally wants me to buy maybe a skirt that cost $20(I feel quite guilty for being so frugal), she never reject my demands, I felt that I love her but recently I'm just afraid of hurting her, she cares super a lot about my health
3. Online, younger than me, only met her once but really want to be with her and love her a lot, she cares for me but can be hot n cold towards me, always getting the quiet treatment and not knowing what I did wrong, or she give me the sian face. She never demand any money from me, because she wants to earn on her own,down to earth n religious girl
4. Online, younger than me, met her few times n she brought me around vn, treats me really sweet, but she tells me she works in a massage for girls(this part I don't really believe) bed skills on top of the world, has hella Load of model photos of her, almost perfect ratio for body and sends me nudes of her whenever I want her to. Says em nho Anh Nhieu Nhieu all the time but sometimes nvr receive her msg for days
5.Met at a ktv and felt connection with her, went to eat together n had some fun she didn't ask for anything, but next day she went bugis shopping alone, got asked to go to police station, she asked me to help her, buy ticket back to vn but unfortunately I didn't(thought she was lying) 3 days later I checked she really got deported, despite not helping her, she vidcall me all the time

Any bros know can suggest which would be a keeper?
Like you said you are poor. It'sbetter to keep to yourself and take care of yourself. Don't implicate others.
Old 13-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hi guys sorry if my post is not valid, I'm currently in a dilemma and of all that, I feel really regretful and know that I damn cekark. I'm stuck between a few of the Viet girls that I know n love, all my bx but I can't decide who to be with. A total of 5 of them that I can't choose between, out of which all I know 4 I know through online and have met them in Singapore. I have told all of them that I'm poor as hell and have difficulties but they stayed on.
1. Got to know her thru online, she being the same age(20+) as me, but divorced with kid, I felt pity for her and she was really sweet, even came down to Sg to meet me, and spent several days with me, with me only paying for a few meals and she paid the rest. Loved her but I can't accept that she has kid at such a young age, and once I sent her money cuz I couldn't stand seeing her eating only bread and I like that she send nudes to me
2. Also met online 4 years older than me, flies to Sg to meet me sometimes and is pretty rich on her own but occasionally wants me to buy maybe a skirt that cost $20(I feel quite guilty for being so frugal), she never reject my demands, I felt that I love her but recently I'm just afraid of hurting her, she cares super a lot about my health
3. Online, younger than me, only met her once but really want to be with her and love her a lot, she cares for me but can be hot n cold towards me, always getting the quiet treatment and not knowing what I did wrong, or she give me the sian face. She never demand any money from me, because she wants to earn on her own,down to earth n religious girl
4. Online, younger than me, met her few times n she brought me around vn, treats me really sweet, but she tells me she works in a massage for girls(this part I don't really believe) bed skills on top of the world, has hella Load of model photos of her, almost perfect ratio for body and sends me nudes of her whenever I want her to. Says em nho Anh Nhieu Nhieu all the time but sometimes nvr receive her msg for days
5.Met at a ktv and felt connection with her, went to eat together n had some fun she didn't ask for anything, but next day she went bugis shopping alone, got asked to go to police station, she asked me to help her, buy ticket back to vn but unfortunately I didn't(thought she was lying) 3 days later I checked she really got deported, despite not helping her, she vidcall me all the time

None of them are keepers bro. The time you spend with them is a dream, after you part, it's time to wake up.
Old 13-09-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Take all. enjoy with no future commitment
Sounds too good....but hv to agreed with you...

Somehow I sensed her story not true leh...that was why I din reply him...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-09-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U r too handsome to waste your charm on a particular ger... u should go for more than this.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U r too handsome to waste your charm on a particular ger... u should go for more than this.
how you know he too handsome...you also very yandao...or we are all yandao but uncle ho notes more handsome...

Old 13-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
how you know he too handsome...you also very yandao...or we are all yandao but uncle ho notes more handsome...
I dun have so many gers fall for me Uncle Benjamin Franklin more handsome.
Old 13-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I dun have so many gers fall for me Uncle Benjamin Franklin more handsome.

very handsome leh...

this lagi handsome...

Old 13-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5704 / Power: 11
Lokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
sound like a troll attention seeker post to me, so u telling me even though with the difficulties a REGULAR vetnamese girl with a proper job in a MNC has of getting a tourist pass into singapore, you are telling thats tehse girls who are so poor that they can only afford to eat bread, will spend their own money to fly themselves to singapore and visit you and then pay for some of your meals?
Seems far fetched to me, i think you need to stop posting your dreams, and get your hand off your penis as well whilst you are at it.
MC, why do you need to be a busybody like seaj?

Hoot! Hoot!
Old 15-09-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Take all. enjoy with no future commitment
5 is not enuf .... make it 10 then

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Another brother bites the dust....

Vn Express 1/9/2016

Vietnam releases Singaporean national arrested for locking girlfriend in hotel room
By Toan Dao September 1, 2016 | 06:39 am GMT+7
Vietnam releases Singaporean national arrested for locking girlfriend in hotel room
Eng Yong Kit at the court on August 31 in Ho Chi Minh City. Photo by HCMC Law Newspaper
He went looking for his girlfriend in Saigon after she had broken up with him.

The People’s Court of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam on Wednesday decided to free a Singaporean man who was taken into custody earlier this year for illegally detaining his Vietnamese girlfriend in a hotel room in District 3.

Eng Yong Kit, 41, was imprisoned for 5 months and 6 days but was released right at the court because he has already completed the sentence on Wednesday since his arrest.

On February 2, 2016, HCMC police responded to a report that Eng was keeping his 24-year-old girlfriend in a hotel room, and broke into the room when the man refused to release the woman after locking her for about 8 hours. He was arrested and charged with "illegally detaining a person against their will".

Eng told police that he knew the girl through the Internet and was in a relationship with her from June 2015. They lived together like husband and wife whenever the woman came to Singapore or Eng visited Vietnam. The Singaporean man knew clearly the woman worked as a prostitute.

The incident in February occurred when the man went to look for her in Ho Chi Minh City after she had decided to end the relationship and avoid Eng.
Old 17-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9165 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just passing by nia after some charity works in wetnam.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vietnamese women likes to show off on face book , what she did wine n dine , party etc etc , but they never show off the guys they are with on face book .
Probably wants to keep her value options available. Any comments to this ?
Old 04-10-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Vietnamese women likes to show off on face book , what she did wine n dine , party etc etc , but they never show off the guys they are with on face book .
Probably wants to keep her value options available. Any comments to this ?
Not show off. Marketing gimmick. Telling you they are not cheap whores. They are high society butterfly. Need to spend more to up them.

Another type show poor family. Mother or grand mother. Den help them to cook or massage..

But think about it if they are so poor to show. Where they get their money for boobs implant and nose job?

Another marketing gimmick so that you will pity her and give more.

Take it with a pinch of salt. Just nego fuck and forget.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Not show off. Marketing gimmick. Telling you they are not cheap whores. They are high society butterfly. Need to spend more to up them.

Another type show poor family. Mother or grand mother. Den help them to cook or massage..

But think about it if they are so poor to show. Where they get their money for boobs implant and nose job?

Another marketing gimmick so that you will pity her and give more.

Take it with a pinch of salt. Just nego fuck and forget.
Well said , implants etc .. are all sponsored and their face value shows they are in high society to show off , very diffient form Thai girls . Facebook is their live line for Viet girls
Old 05-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Well said , implants etc .. are all sponsored and their face value shows they are in high society to show off , very diffient form Thai girls . Facebook is their live line for Viet girls
Sigh. The last time I'm repeating myself telling you.
It's not show off.
Not show off
Not show off.
I repeat three times do you can remember now.
It's a marketing gimmick telling you they are high society butterfly.
You need to pay them enough to be able to fucker them.
Not the cheap $120 -$150 fuck.
These type they expecting $500 and above
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1