The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Did some cleaning up...hopefully better now to read...

Will not allow sharing thread as WAR zone...you guys can waste time to write...me only few clicks to delete...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going next wed wana join me for drinks?
Old 03-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Will not allow sharing thread as WAR zone...you guys can waste time to write...me only few clicks to delete...
Greetings to you,

Why not ban the user who created all these problem in the first place? So there won't any war in any of threads?

Hope you can advise on this matter.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Why not ban the user who created all these problem in the first place? So there won't any war in any of threads?
means ban you too ha...

it takes more than 1 person to fight WAR...you are not an angel too...

Old 03-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
means ban you too ha...

it takes more than 1 person to fight WAR...you are not an angel too...
It's ok, like you said this is forum. If you wan to ban me, pls go ahead. I join in the spirit of sharing. Anyway you ain't any saint too.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
It's ok, like you said this is forum. If you wan to ban me, pls go ahead. I join in the spirit of sharing. Anyway you ain't any saint too.
see this is what i meant...like that you also want to fight...for what purpose...since we are all no saint means all equal right...

I dun even know you...fight for what...haizzzz...I am no threat to you lah...

this will be my last reply to you...go ahead say what ever you want...

Old 03-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer: This FR is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me.

Title: My BKK Trip

Date: 29 Feb 2014 to 02 Feb 2014 (5 days 4 night)

Number of person: 6 pax with 2 leaving early.

I wrote this FR to share my experience with bros here, feel free to comment.

Remark:
My first trip to bangkok, good experience and exposure. Traffic condition is bad there. The road there is messy too. One single road with one lane can become 2 lanes. Good experience in taking the motor,taxi and tutu there. Make sure that you quote for a reasonable price before you take the tutu and motor and tell them where you want to go. Have a map with you, in case they send you to other place. Taxi, do not let them quote, go by meter, it will be better and will prevent over charging. Don't get taxi from hotel bcos it will surely cost more. The train system there is good and fares is not that expensive, can easily travel to all places you want. Food are good and cheap too.

Day 1
Reach the hotel and check in about 12noon. Stay at Hotel near to Pratunam area. After checking in, have a quick shower and walk through the busy Pratunman wholesale center, is something like our bugi junction. Went to eat the street stall of Thailand famous “wan tan mee” and “pork leg rice” nice and also cheap.
Next walk over to a few shopping center opposite to shop and cross to the road, near to istean to pray for Buddha and further down another Buddha nearer to BTS Chit Lom station. Lastly, go to a place call Amari to have a clean solid herbal medicine foot massage to relax and continue the rest of the journey for the day.
After the mas sage, we change the train to another line to the station call Sam Yam. I went to this temple to do donation to the coffin and also pray in the temple there. Soon it was dark, we took a taxi and went to place near to BTS Victory Monument to eat mookata for our dinner. The mookata was nice and cheap to and the place was crowded and need to queue for a seat.

Immediately after the dinner, we took tutu back to hotel and have a shower. After that, we took a train down to Patpong area which is the train station Silom. It was my first experience to the night life there. I went into agogo bar by the name of “King Castle”. I learn about what is barfine and also I get to know how their system work. Choose a lady there that I like and try the barfine and book her for a short time. Lady drink and booking there is cheap and different from our system here.
I ended my first night with supper near there and back to hotel.

Day 2
Wake up almost lunch time, went to place near to hotel area to shop and have lunch at the street hawker.
Took a train a train at stop at Hau Lamphong, that is their Chinatown area. Went in to the big temple over there to pray and look. Walk further down to Yaowarat road for a clean body massage, as this massage shop is own by Chinese and all can speak Chinese there. After the message, went to TK seafood restaurant to have dinner. I saw a bit disappointed with the food because is not what I expected, I think was rather over rated.
After dinner, we head back to hotel for shower. Take a taxi down to patpong area area to visit this place call “Club 47”. It a place for clubbing and chill then we can also enjoy the scenery at 47th floor. But too bad, the place need advance booking we need not make advance booking, so end up cannot go in.
Nite time
Took a train to Nana station and visited nana plaza. It was very crowded and flooded with ang mo and some Japanese too. Too many agogo pub to choose from and most of it have strip show and sexy show. We went in to “Angel Witch”. Choose a chio looking lady from Issan, did not make any booking. It was again another different experience because not all agogo run the same way.
After that we took “Lok Lok” supper and shop shop at the night market near there before heading back to hotel.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Day 3
I took a train to “Mo Chit” station as that the “Cha to Cha” market as almost the whole day was spent there. In the evening, we went over to their thai disco over there by the name of “Route 66” and “Oynx”. They call it RCA, I not sure why, this place a lot of thai young people go. These place can easily hook out thai lady. After that, on the way to Nana, the taxi driver send us to a place call “Honey club” not sure anyone know this place. It is about 3min drive from Baiyork hotel area. This place open daily at 6pm. There is a restaurant next to it. Basically,this place is a fuck house, you can go there choose gal, bring back for overnight at 3500baht or take a short time at the room provided there. I did not take out any offer, as is a new place that I know off, don’t know what will happen so never try. I went over to Nana and try out different agogo there, some are purely lady boy, some is a mix of it. Try out “Rainbow”, Rainbow 3 and another agogo beside Angel witch with the name “S” something. Some of it, the lady are more wild and playful and also naked, some just with bikini only. It is a good experience for me.

Day 4
After breakfast, have lunch at “Terminal 21”. This place is for most of the young thai to hang out. This place was quite new and also just outside the train Asoke station. After that I telephone club mitu to book for a soapy massage. I took a train to Phrom Phong station and follow the direction as stated in their sites. It was my first visit, quite a good and different experience I have for this place. Although, the timing I go don’t not have a lot of lady to choose from and lady was not really chio but it was still ok and experience was good. First time try soapy and nuru message.
In the evening, i went up to Baiyork level 78 restaurant to have buffet dinner. I have a good view from the restaurant and the ambience was very cosy and nice. After a full dinner, I went up to level 84 to have a nice view of the whole Bangkok. It was a nice experience.

After the dinner, took a train to Siam station, where there is siam paragon and I head down to the “Hard Rock Café” to have a drink and chill. That the end of my 4 nights in Bangkok. When I leave the place, I saw lot of police then i heard from the taxi driver that opposite near the train station and Siam paragon. A small bomb has just been exploded.

Day 5
No more of night life for today as I am checking out in the afternoon. Go for last minute shopping at Big C for local product then head down for a quick leg massage again before leaving Bangkok. On the way to airport, think back and really enjoy the moment here and is an wonderful experience.

Comment
Life over in Bangkok is very care free, I don’t not have to care so much and also not hectic and busy at all. Life is so simple.I will surely like to go back there again in the near future and would want to explore place like pataya an also chiangmai.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer: This FR is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. .....
My first trip to bangkok, good experience and exposure. .
Great report!
Especially nice as it lets me relive some of my earliest visits to Bangkok.
Nicely written!

Just one thing though, you mention ".... another Buddha nearer to BTS Chit Lom station..." is this next to the Grand Hyatt Erawan on a busy street corner? If so, that is the Erawan Shrine, commonly referred to as the "four face Buddha" which is a total misnomer as it is not Buddha, but Brahma.

I made the same mistake thinking it was a Buddhist shrine, but it is actually a Hindu one. Not really a big deal, but I just want to relay that there IS something a bit sinister about worshiping there; I would like to at least make those contemplating visiting to be aware.

According to many I've talked to and doing quite a bit of research, I found out that this particular Brahma is very powerful and do grant many many wishes to worshipers. The problem is that in return, this Brahma fully expects a return - and his favorite offering is dancing girls. Thus one can see just about non-stop dancing going on there - and it was even reported that a popular Hong Kong Movie star actually danced naked herself to pay back for wishes granted.

Besides being a powerful diety, he is also said to be a spiteful one who will exact revenge on those who do not repay him back properly. Many Chinese from all over go back to Erawan every year, basically forced to pay homage to him.

Sorry for posting about a non-mongering topic but visits to the Erawan shrine is so natural for most visitors to Bangkok that hopefully this post is of some use - especially to Buddhists.

SEAJ
Old 03-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
........a bit sinister about worshiping there; I would like to at least make those contemplating visiting to be aware.

According to many I've talked to and doing quite a bit of research, I found out that this particular Brahma is very powerful and do grant many many wishes to worshipers. The problem is that in return, this Brahma fully expects a return - and his favorite offering is dancing girls. Thus one can see just about non-stop dancing going on there - and it was even reported that a popular Hong Kong Movie star actually danced naked herself to pay back for wishes granted.

Besides being a powerful diety, he is also said to be a spiteful one who will exact revenge on those who do not repay him back properly. Many Chinese from all over go back to Erawan every year, basically forced to pay homage to him.

Sorry for posting about a non-mongering topic but visits to the Erawan shrine is so natural for most visitors to Bangkok that hopefully this post is of some use - especially to Buddhists.

SEAJ
Ladyboy u better take back ur words on tis post. U hear from what lanjiao source saying 4 faced Buddha is a spiteful one and will exact revenge ? QUOTE AND NAME IT HERE.

Bro H88 tis post i believe will hurt and flury many buddhists especially thai buddhists and talking about religion is very sensitive.........Appeal for tis post to be remove..... Just my stealth tots .........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 03-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Ladyboy u better take back ur words on tis post. U hear from what lanjiao source saying 4 faced Buddha is a spiteful one and will exact revenge ? QUOTE AND NAME IT HERE.
he just sharing...you can put him in ignore list so dun have to read what he posted...dun ever believe anything you read...dun be so serious in forum...skip any post if you think is rubbish...

Old 03-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
he just sharing...you can put him in ignore list so dun have to read what he posted...dun ever believe anything you read...dun be so serious in forum...skip any post if you think is rubbish...
Sighs........... Ok will not take tis topic further ....... Ur call

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 03-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if there is any good rates at money changer around 9-10pm at sukhumvit area, I know got one chinese money changer at the area but 9-10pm sure close alrdy
Old 03-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post

Bro H88 tis post i believe will hurt and flury many buddhists especially thai buddhists and talking about religion is very sensitive.........Appeal for tis post to be remove..... Just my stealth tots .........
Sigh…..! Showing your ignorance again! And Frothing so much you cain't use your brains!

A simple Google search will point anybody to :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erawan_Shrine
https://sanaakosirickylee.wordpress....-not-a-buddha/
Which confirms that the four Face Buddha is Brahma.

The following explains why the Four Face Buddha gets angry
https://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/q...4195959AAexhWE

And the following I KNOW you will be interested in:
http://heartlandsg.org/2011/04/12/is...ddha-a-buddha/

SEAJ
Old 03-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Sigh…..! Showing your ignorance again! And Frothing so much you cain't use your brains!
https://sanaakosirickylee.wordpress....-not-a-buddha/
Which confirms that the four Face Buddha is Brahma.
Ladyboy I know that la don nid u teach me ....... Wa u knnz dare to put up the link for Sana Ako Ricky Lee ah........, many people looking for him ...... Other forums talking about him ......... he scam many people money by selling his so called fengshui items knnz don tell me u are him trying to use tis opportunity to promote ur web and boost ur scam business? Don say i talk cock heres the link to prove http://amuletforums.com/threads/aler...-master.72489/....... U knnz sibei cunning ........ Tis my last reply to u in tis thread...... Don wan to pollute the thread again see me back at ur own thread ok?

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1