The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh wow! $6 only!
I'm gonna rush on the MRT - hope you're close enough.
SEAJ
Ooops - sorry jin81, and thanks for your pm to me, but I need to go and quickly quickly change my S$ 68 to get the best rate here - cannot make it to meet you. Sorry, I always get bad rates in LOS . Sigh....

So for those who're interested in this bargain - the SIM card is back on the market (thus why I decided to post this here instead of replying to your pm privately)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

SEAJ
Old 01-02-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Have been busy partying over this weekend so missed out a lot of exciting deleted posts.

When I have the time I'll create a thread and expose the cooperation between SEAJ and oolouis to bring down posters that are deem as a threat to their secret agent business for China, Thailand and Indonesia.
A total of 3 persons are involve.
1 of them don't post here.

I also have many informants!
Old 01-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
When I have the time I'll create a thread and expose the cooperation between SEAJ and oolouis to bring down posters that are deem as a threat to their secret agent business for China, Thailand and Indonesia.
A total of 3 persons are involve.
1 of them don't post here.

I also have many informants!
Sibei goot la you .......... Next time when I want to check on my giks i surez hire ur PI services ..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 01-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Double post.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 01-02-2015 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Can any kind soul enlighten me on the closing time for Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and Patpong ?

Also if these close, is there any place that is open beyond the closing time of these places ? I can't afford G-Clubs though.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think many newbies ask seemingly stupid questions here because this thread contains more personal attacks and counter-attacks than useful monger info. It is too cumbersome to filter out all the noises. Let's keep this website true to its meaning for sexistence.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Let's keep this website true to its meaning for sexistence.
Why don't you start the ball(s) rolling?
Old 02-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Can any kind soul enlighten me on the closing time for Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and Patpong ?
any place that is open beyond the closing time of these places ?
For aggs, generally 0100 (though some shutter down 0200). Seems you are late bird

Perhaps the non-Cinderellas here can enlighten this Rambo on late late shows
Old 02-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Why don't you start the ball(s) rolling?
Quote:
this thread contains more personal attacks and counter-attacks than useful monger info. It is too cumbersome to filter out all the noises. Let's keep this website true to its meaning for sexistence.
Check through your past 50 posts and your posts on thai threads seems to be asking questions more than giving information......... Seems to me you are a regular or senior chiongster to BKK so why don you share places you have been and gals you have fucked? Just imo........ Don angryz na

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 02-02-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
....many newbies ask seemingly stupid questions.... more personal attacks and counter-attacks than useful monger info. It is too cumbersome to filter out all the noises. Let's keep this website true to its meaning for sexistence.
Don't disagree on static here. May even scare off the noobs away
Old 02-02-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post

Also if these close, is there any place that is open beyond the closing time of these places ? I can't afford G-Clubs though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
For aggs, generally 0100 (though some shutter down 0200). Seems you are late bird

Perhaps the non-Cinderellas here can enlighten this Rambo on late late shows
For aggs at cowboy and nana ......... Offically 2am ....... But sometimes 2.30am u still see some open especially on weekends........ SK aggs 5-6am ......... For clubs can try Aftermoon at Ram Intra Kaset Nawamin area 3-4am........ All these "extended" timings subject to change becuz once the police cums thèy got to close ....... Official closing hrs for night establishments 2am ......... chok dee
Btw I not Aftermoon stealth agent hor ....... Only reason why people ask for after hrs club i always say aftermoon becuz thats the only club I know closes after 2am

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 02-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ribz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be chionging BKK soon due to my company's business activities there. I will frequent Ayutthaya for work. Any recommendation there? I only heard of KTV there. Any bros stationed in BKK or Ayutthaya or Chon Buri region?
Old 02-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Don't disagree on static here. May even scare off the noobs away
It was peaceful and friendly till one clown came along.....

Noobs scared?...... sure what, old man like also sei pei scared.......
Old 02-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
It was peaceful and friendly till one clown came along
A clown amuses me but tis irritates me lei ....... Talking about clowns....... Anybody ever seen clown eckie performances in BKK? He is a regular feature at a major charity event every year in BKK.........Was invited to a birthday party two years ago where they engage tis clown eckie............ Knnz his shows really sibei funny make me fall on chair knnz .........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 02-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
It was peaceful and friendly till one clown came along.....

Noobs scared?...... sure what, old man like also sei pei scared.......
Should just ignore that shit and let it talk to himself like he used to do bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1