The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 20-02-2024, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xiaobaicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarepin View Post
Brother don't stress too much, just spend within your comfort level.

Anyways many years back until now I don't pay more than $50 for HJ at AE, maybe got blessed by lady boss keke.

You can go opposite and look for inner mongolia T*n*, imo her attitude buey pai.
No stress, just being cheapskate cause inflation ma, causing my dick to inflate less frequently also LOL.

Opposite playground too wild, got tigress at home and little cubs, play too much fire later hard to answer if anything happen. Stick to my usual massage for my backache and safer unloading options I am satisfied liao hahaha

Last edited by xiaobaicai; 20-02-2024 at 05:06 AM.
Old 20-02-2024, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold916 View Post
Can share where to find this kampung woman?
Across the causeway a lot kampong woman, with rates 3.5x cheaper somemore.

If not you try across some overhead bridge near somewhere with a lot buses maybe can find kampong woman and other city girls lor. Beware the rates and mileage might vary depending on how handsome you are.

Kampong woman good or not idk, very little updates here, wait for your explorations and contributions liao

Last edited by xiaobaicai; 20-02-2024 at 05:08 AM.
Old 20-02-2024, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Finally made an appointment to try L3 service. Was assigned Y. Did Boyzilian + massage. Considering the service and price point, I really think it's worth it and hope this place can stay. Saw A and i think she is prettier but don't know if I should ask for her next time...
You must try bro, A** honestly very good, cause she is a social butterfly and that's why GFE very high, she can talk to anyone and talk about anything, especially for uncles like me always talk nonsense and talk cock one, she can handle. Of course she also can handle real cock la. I kena KC quite jialat last time until bobian my pocket bring me back to reality hahaha.

Just make sure you book in advance lor cause she quite angpai now, and don't anyhow zhut if offered leh, you must smell first bro, QC liao then zhut leh if not suddenly you wake up back to reality thinking about the bros or uncles you just laji with... Then your 2IC will sleep, GFE also like no more then sian liao bro.

Last edited by xiaobaicai; 20-02-2024 at 05:08 AM.
Old 20-02-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaicai View Post
No stress, just being cheapskate cause inflation ma, causing my dick to inflate less frequently also LOL.

Opposite playground too wild, got tigress at home and little cubs, play too much fire later hard to answer if anything happen. Stick to my usual massage for my backache and safer unloading options I am satisfied liao hahaha
No lah not cheapskate, it is market rate, no need to spoil them.
Old 20-02-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1268 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

For Tina takes a while to break ice. Now she's heading back to Vietnam.

Jessie for me is a good choice. Wild. PS action.

Seems new girls have arrived, photos look good. If it's any comparison based on photos, both Tina and Jessie confirm had some mild touch ups, like those skin softening features. If the new girls also only use minor touch ups, then confirm I gobline up liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Tina (Vietbu) Review
Location: As others have said, the shop is right smack in the middle of the crowd at BMC. Abit too obvious if I would say.
Language barrier present as she can’t speak Chinese and her English very poor.
Massage: 2/10. Piano massage but you’re not here for that.
Looks: 8/10. Enhanced big boobs with big juicy nipples to suck on. Her teeth not straight which is something I’m abit particular with. She’s hairy below.
BJ: 8/10. She just don’t stop till you drop. Can tahan big tools without gagging.
FJ: 6/10. Whatever position you want she ok to do so in the room. But I feel she not so experienced in this field.
Damage: 3b
Basically you’re paying for a quick dumping of load.
RTM: See how, I want try other girls first.

Don’t PM me for contact, I thank Coolhuhu for sharing.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 20-02-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!

1st blood on BMC viet f*** joint yesterday

YuYu

Looks cute like xmm but of cos with make up
Small body size but her boobs are huge and soft.
Tummy fat was a huge turn off
Massage was non existent
Service was inexperienced too
No catbath. BJ was just up and down
RTM - No
Shall wait for another new girl
Old 20-02-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 1
HairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to behold

Heard that Z already RTC.
Old 20-02-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyElephant View Post
So fast? Haven’t get the chance to try kampong girl, she back to kampong?!? L3 left the Ang Pai (A**) and Ang Pai to be (Y***).
Old 20-02-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120301 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
For Tina takes a while to break ice. Now she's heading back to Vietnam.

Jessie for me is a good choice. Wild. PS action.

Seems new girls have arrived, photos look good. If it's any comparison based on photos, both Tina and Jessie confirm had some mild touch ups, like those skin softening features. If the new girls also only use minor touch ups, then confirm I gobline up liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggsy_11 View Post
1st blood on BMC viet f*** joint yesterday

YuYu

Looks cute like xmm but of cos with make up
Small body size but her boobs are huge and soft.
Tummy fat was a huge turn off
Massage was non existent
Service was inexperienced too
No catbath. BJ was just up and down
RTM - No
Shall wait for another new girl
This joint last time from serangoon road one. I walk up one time and run away. The pictures mainly Psed till max. Will not even borther to try
Old 20-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This joint last time from serangoon road one. I walk up one time and run away. The pictures mainly Psed till max. Will not even borther to try
Correct, last time Serangoon, the upcoming new girl sarah not bad, got see her real person in the old shop before. Shall wait for the new girl.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sarah seems hot.

So far, i walked passed the shop late at night after midnight after everything closed. The shop is quiet and lights on but nobody around outside in counter. Like no activity or people visit late night.

I wonder anyone go before after midnight? real f shop with surround sound exp??

Last edited by DominantGuy; 20-02-2024 at 11:53 AM.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyElephant View Post
no wonder yesterday lady boss looking for ML below 35, maybe cannot tahan the high playability.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120301 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
Correct, last time Serangoon, the upcoming new girl sarah not bad, got see her real person in the old shop before. Shall wait for the new girl.
I saw others and that time and faster run. All dam scary looking, then the boss tell me Sarah looks better then photo ask me come back and wait for her. With others not matching photos I no mood to look and wait for Sarah while she is busy that time when I dropped by.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 1
Gold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarepin View Post
no wonder yesterday lady boss looking for ML below 35, maybe cannot tahan the high playability.
Can share high playability ML?
Old 20-02-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
So fast? Haven’t get the chance to try kampong girl, she back to kampong?!? L3 left the Ang Pai (A**) and Ang Pai to be (Y***).
Sien..i wan to try also ler..is she coming bck?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1