The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
agreed, i got the same thinking too
hahahah, it is the truth. That what I understand from the former police chief here. Wont say which one.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
primo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Of course.... It's not called Hotel 2000 anymore.
Dunno what's the new name....couldn't be bothered anyways.
ya la bro. its like a typical norm H81 with not much facility. i only like the place due to within 100 steps walking distance to planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crombie View Post
maybe i shall go recce for you, to re-live the old times. hahaha

shall we go together?
its good if you can let me know.

go together? maybe, just maybe. we pm?
Old 12-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wsqlim View Post
Going for the FL in dssco is ok, just stay clear from those shake their head like lion dancers. A local friend of mine kena B4, bring FL back after on in pacifc, check in pagoda short-time. Less then 15mins after the gal left police came knocking on door, arrested and had to pay Rp40million to close case. Quite clearly the FL is the one provide the info to police.
To be fair, if your fren stays a bit longer (instead of only 15 mins) + leaves the hotel together with the FL, then there is no chance for the FL to tip off the Polisi to come and arrest him. If arrest, the FL also will kena.

In the above case, the short-time hotel staff also become suspicous leh ... the staff knows both your fren and the FL just came back from shake-head, the staff could also tip-off the Polisi to stake out at the hotel premise.

Not that I wanna take sides, unless there is clear evidence that the FL tip off, if not its not fair to jump into the gun (moreover you said your fren is a local .... he should know all these 'potential hazards' let alone me a foreigner)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
To be fair, if your fren stays a bit longer (instead of only 15 mins) + leaves the hotel together with the FL, then there is no chance for the FL to tip off the Polisi to come and arrest him. If arrest, the FL also will kena.

In the above case, the short-time hotel staff also become suspicous leh ... the staff knows both your fren and the FL just came back from shake-head, the staff could also tip-off the Polisi to stake out at the hotel premise.

Not that I wanna take sides, unless there is clear evidence that the FL tip off, if not its not fair to jump into the gun (moreover you said your fren is a local .... he should know all these 'potential hazards' let alone me a foreigner)
DNAT! long time no see you in forum.

Usually, the staff dont bother. My suspicion lies more with the FL, becos they usually foul the law more common then the staff. In return, they help the police to escape punishment. All boils down to the word MONEY!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
DNAT! long time no see you in forum.

Usually, the staff dont bother. My suspicion lies more with the FL, becos they usually foul the law more common then the staff. In return, they help the police to escape punishment. All boils down to the word MONEY!
Yes Sir, busy with work ... hehe

Thats right, its all about money as you said.
Rp40 Juta equal how much S$ equiv. ?
I guess the staff mayl bother if he knows his info can fetch in 2-3 months of his salary.

Anyway, still no hard evidence, we all suspect here and thereonly .... best is look out for yourself when cheonging in Btm (I like that say sounds good or not? hahaha)

Cheers, u take care ya.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

was on business trip today to batam....

RAte : S$1 : Rp7600 @ Batam Centre (Money changer)

With Effective from today 12/02/09, Penguin will be reducing from 13 or 14 trip a day to 11 trips due to the economic downturn. (Batam Centre).

signoff
Batam Popiah
Old 13-02-2009, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi all,

was on business trip today to batam....

RAte : S$1 : Rp7600 @ Batam Centre (Money changer)

With Effective from today 12/02/09, Penguin will be reducing from 13 or 14 trip a day to 11 trips due to the economic downturn. (Batam Centre).

signoff
Batam Popiah
The below effective date is from 12th February 2009.
Singapore to Batam Centre (Sg time)
0800, 0900, 1020, 1200, 1320, 1450, 1610, 1720, 1830, 1940, 2120.

Batam Centre to Singapore (Indo Time)
0600, 0840, 1040, 1240, 1400, 1510, 1610, 1720, 1820, 1930, 2040.

Hope the above will assist some batam lover to plan their TIME.

S$40 + S$7 (Tax at batam centre when coming back) = S$47 per trip (to and fro)

For FREE advance booking :- pls call 63776332 (Name, Passport no. and Passport Expiry date)

To know more : Welcome to Penguin International Limited

signoff
Batam Popiah
Old 13-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Most of us agreed that the price of the ferry is gettting higher almost to 50 bucks inc taxes. Use to be cheaper back then. Why not reduced the price instead of the schedules of times..hehe. Around 30 bucks. Its equavalent to the price of booking cewek or pricer than hotel room per night. i guess more cheongters agreed with me. Then if price cheaper, more singapore will go to batam to cheong or just shopping and makan with their family and perhaps bring good economy to batam island. I prefered to travel to batam instead of Johore coz of the hassle, immigration and safety. Most of the chinese scared to go to indonesia which i think is safer than in malaysia. Indo are more nicer people.
Old 14-02-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roslee7 View Post
Most of the chinese scared to go to indonesia which i think is safer than in malaysia. Indo are more nicer people.
Most folks are very nice ppl when further away from the city.
The city makes them competitive and forces them to sharpen their parangs and cleavers.
Be it Indonesia , Malaysian or Thailand.

Cheers !
Old 14-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Yo bro u go there Open popiah shop ar heehee......

Well info thanks bro.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
The below effective date is from 12th February 2009.
Singapore to Batam Centre (Sg time)
0800, 0900, 1020, 1200, 1320, 1450, 1610, 1720, 1830, 1940, 2120.

Batam Centre to Singapore (Indo Time)
0600, 0840, 1040, 1240, 1400, 1510, 1610, 1720, 1820, 1930, 2040.

Hope the above will assist some batam lover to plan their TIME.

S$40 + S$7 (Tax at batam centre when coming back) = S$47 per trip (to and fro)

For FREE advance booking :- pls call 63776332 (Name, Passport no. and Passport Expiry date)

To know more : Welcome to Penguin International Limited

signoff
Batam Popiah
Old 14-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 16
TaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Dun recall seeing any massage near Jodoh Market. Can describe the location a bit ?

Romance Hotel ? Never heard of it. Location ?
Romance hotel is located behind DC Mall.
Old 14-02-2009, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 16
TaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTaurusGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Bro,is there any place tat offer decent massage & body scrub?
Will like 2 try next time when i'm there.
Tks.
Been to IndoThai quite a few times and not once have they offered or willing to offer speciaols even though strong hints has been given. Any guys got luck to get specials there ?
Old 14-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusGuy View Post
Romance hotel is located behind DC Mall.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusGuy View Post
Been to IndoThai quite a few times and not once have they offered or willing to offer speciaols even though strong hints has been given. Any guys got luck to get specials there ?
Nothing but ginger tea offered to me.
Old 15-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing but ginger tea offered to me.
Abang, I agree....the ginger tea actually hot, sweet and nice. Very shiok after a good urut. Was at Universal Massage (opposite BCS) the other day...good massage but no service istimewa leh.
Old 15-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Abang, I agree....the ginger tea actually hot, sweet and nice. Very shiok after a good urut. Was at Universal Massage (opposite BCS) the other day...good massage but no service istimewa leh.
Next time during massage smile and autoroam ..... maybe then they get the idea.
Or point to cock and wink wink lah.

Maybe ur face too innocent liao.
Must learn to be tiko tiko like uncle xdeception.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread