The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Max_Priest's Admission....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I previously asked Max_Priest this pertinent Q...

In short Max_Priest...do the WLs u write abt in SBF know abt yr SBF persona i.e. yr SBF nick and/or that u frequently post frs on the WLs in SBF...?

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=2339

I also said that if Max_Priest does not wish to reply...it did not matter becuz I may already hv his own reply...

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=2340 [also provides a recap viz Max_Priest's Real Agenda issue]

well since Max_Priest continues to decline to answer this pertinent Q...let me now provide the answer from Max_Priest himself, no less....

FACT : Fm Max_Priest's own post abv, it is clear that he had admitted that the GL WLs he writes about in SBF know about his SBF persona i.e. linking his real life identity to his SBF persona ...actually it appears that Max_Priest even admits that some of the GL OKTs know abt this as well...

For those who r interested...stay tuned to find out more on whether Max_Priest's only true agenda is to just purely support the WLs without receiving or trying to receive benefits in return fm the WLs...
Other than the bro i trust , i usually take the FR as a pinch of salt. How often was i disappointed after asking the okt to get the WL!!!

These days, i will go to the house and see see look look before i commit.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah......receive benefits in return from the WLs. What can the WLs give lei?

Wait for it! Creampie in the making.
creampie too easy these days....maybe receive kickback?
Old 30-01-2015, 12:34 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Seems like it is the trend nowadays
Old 30-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kickback is illegal and can haunt you for the rest of your life. That is why the PRC officials and their families are leaving or have left the PRC for other pastures. Especially when the kickback involves mula.

But then again, some kickbacks can be quite unseen especially in the bedroom where anything goes. Having said that, it can still haunt you later when 20 years down the road, someone knocks of your door and says....'Hi dad'

Old 31-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kickback is illegal and can haunt you for the rest of your life. That is why the PRC officials and their families are leaving or have left the PRC for other pastures. Especially when the kickback involves mula.

But then again, some kickbacks can be quite unseen especially in the bedroom where anything goes. Having said that, it can still haunt you later when 20 years down the road, someone knocks of your door and says....'Hi dad'

Not easily to determine if the wl is a spermbank...
Old 31-01-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Seems like it is the trend nowadays
Many many naughty wl and punter....
Old 31-01-2015, 01:52 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
金矿 aka 精矿
Old 31-01-2015, 02:26 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U prefer to deposit your sperm in which sperm bank? The sperm bank which gives u highest interest rate?
Old 31-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 22
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Another gal leaving from 1431, seems the better gals have all left.
Old 31-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
Another gal leaving from 1431, seems the better gals have all left.

Every year the same.. just before CNY.. quite a number will leave.
Old 31-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Max_Priest's Admission....and Max_Priest's Real Agenda

thank you v much for yr support bro!...i appreciate tat it cannot be easy for u to cum out in the open n take such a position...

i believe there r quite afew other samsters/gl chiongsters out there who are well aware of Max_Priest's real agenda in SBF but for reasons that r understandable, they choose to remain silent...

oh yes no worries on the advice bit...glad to know that things r slowly working out buddy

btw I shall in due course oblige to dwell further on Max_Priest's real agenda in SBF...

PS...The samster who claims that his agenda in SBF is just to"support those WLs whom I thought they deserve my support"...unfortunately fails to disclose his real agenda in SBF...for starters, this samster has already admitted, as of fact, that the WLs he writes about, know of his SBF persona, which would in effect taint the credibility of all his frs with imputed bias + conflict of interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Bro Omnia,
I supported your Genuine No Agenda Sharing initiatives and am interested to see the true colors of Max_Priest exposed.

And thank you for your advices in pm too.
Old 31-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

The generic term wld be what a lion does when it utters a full deep prolonged cry...but wif an "aw" at the end instead of "oar"!

PS...The samster who claims that his agenda in SBF is just to"support those WLs whom I thought they deserve my support"...unfortunately fails to disclose his real agenda in SBF...for starters, this samster has already admitted, as of fact, that the WLs he writes about, know of his SBF persona, which would in effect taint the credibility of all his frs with imputed bias + conflict of interest

Quote:
Wah......receive benefits in return from the WLs. What can the WLs give lei?

Wait for it! Creampie in the making.

Last edited by omnia; 31-01-2015 at 11:05 PM.
Old 31-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Perhaps for those "easy" GL WLs...but as i believe u may know...there r various levels of difficulty in obtaining raw fm different types of GL WLs...and generally speaking wrt the more fair chio/syt/sexy/hot bod/tall ht/big natural boobs mms...these cats of GL WLs wld invariably be more selective in giving out raw...actually for starters they wld prolly be more selective in giving out vgd sex svc n vgd gfe in the first place...especially matters regarding natural high passion feeling; sensuous frenching/dfk; tonguefu; ar etc...

In any event, i am glad u raised this issue...becuz it shall in due course lead me on to revealing Max_Priest' real agenda in SBF...

However, what i wld like to say now is that it is obvious that there r afew stand out raw players in SBF(in this regard i exclude Max_Priest)...and to these said raw players'credit, they do not use SBF to obtain and/or try to obtain raw fm the GL WLs...instead they appear to use a whole host of conventional methods...fm laying on the charm to $$$ to get raw...well good luck to them i say becuz they r upfront n direct in obtainting and/or trying to obtain raw fm the GL WLs + they r not using SBF for their own personal benefits(without being upfront & paying for it, unlike say the commercial pimps)...

For those who r interested...stay tuned to find out more on whether Max_Priest's only true agenda is to just purely support the WLs without receiving or trying to receive benefits in return fm the WLs...

Quote:
Old 31-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Talking Thanks for the hint!...

Wonder whether one of yr "favourites" is a fair chiobu sichuan mm wif a soft sensuous short tongue n who is also real sweet & tasty?!

Seriously though...appreciate the hint bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Saga On The House 1844 ( Temporarily Closed )

Dear Brothers

As per the above, the message is clear that some unfortunate skirmish incident occurred between a customer and the caretaker of the joint thus leading to the closure of the joint temporary. A few of the gals have found new homes in Lor 16 joint , thus the incident did not do any harm other than us going to the new joint to rtf our favourites.

Warm Regards
Honestkeith
Old 01-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
U prefer to deposit your sperm in which sperm bank? The sperm bank which gives u highest interest rate?
The bank that gives me a lovely gift in 9 months on top of the highest interest. Hear that all you lonely RM managers out there? If you want a rich man's biz, you better offer good interest and a lovely gift in 9 months time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1