The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 10-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

troysteel: sorry, not to offend you .. but if you are so "GOAL ORIENTED" and want to score on first date .. I just decided that I should not introduce my friends to you

They may be mighty offended and send a Hit squad after me .. no sir, thanks but no thanks !!!

Ah come on .. you cannot even spare one day of waiting ? no comments

Maybe somebody more experience than me can assist you ..

As for BoinKing's Modus operandi of getting the girl drunk, well, not my style - I worry about the backfiring the next day .. rather with consent than not ..
Old 10-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
etsys; don't be like that bro

In person, i am super cool and chill, being goal oriented doesn't mean I am an asshole, just means that I want to take the girl on a journey with a route I've planned rather than stumbling around in the dark... I'm just newer to the pinay game than you so I'm testing out my "wings" hehe.

It's not that I'm malibog na malibog, just that I am not in Manila full time cheonging, 90% of my time is spent working, I maybe get 1-2 nights off a week to cheong, so I want to make the most of it.

Last night for example, met a girl off DIA at greenbelt, meal at 10pm, joking, laughing, we get on well, holding hands walking around, sit at fountain greenbelt 5, kiss like high school kids, pop the question "do you want to spend night with me", taxi to ST hotel in P burgos, in bed at 1am, 3 rounds with 1 in the morning. She's super sweet, pure GFE, would not trade it for any pro PSE experience. She's middle class with full time job, so different than the pros.

I definitely don't like the drunk route, but sometimes no choice, there's the party hard girls that pretty much just live to party, pretty hard to do anything with them without getting liquored up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
troysteel: sorry, not to offend you .. but if you are so "GOAL ORIENTED" and want to score on first date .. I just decided that I should not introduce my friends to you

They may be mighty offended and send a Hit squad after me .. no sir, thanks but no thanks !!!

As for BoinKing's Modus operandi of getting the girl drunk, well, not my style - I worry about the backfiring the next day .. rather with consent than not ..
Old 10-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
You could sneak a question to them to test their reaction.
Of course having a SOP on how to break the defense is paramount and of course on the pinay.

Invite them for supper, then ask them if they would like to continue the party at your hotel room - don't tell them you have a local address, just say you're on business.

Grab some booze on the way and some playing cards.. from then on you should have enough inventory to allow your creative juices flow..

You'll need the hotel number before hand and make a reservation to keep up the act.

Do I hear strip black jack/boozing?
For the party girls I like it, this is a good way for the 3somes+ to happen as well.

However I need a different tack for "good" girls, especially the daytime dates. I am still experimenting so will report back with findings
Old 10-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah bro then you should introduce your friends to me. I like to make more friends there especially your property agent friend. kekeke

As for score or not, it depends la..as long as I can go out chit chat, have a good drink for company, dont treat me like robert, I am pretty cool as normal friends. whatever after that is pure bonus.

Quote:

Old 10-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

manilaboy2007: I am a bit drift .. And not nice to pass number to hit them without me ..
Old 10-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just joking bro la. I prefer to hunt myself..
By way why you have not been going MNL recently?

Quote:
manilaboy2007: I am a bit drift .. And not nice to pass number to hit them without me ..
Old 11-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

good girls need more mind play and romancing..
wine and dine, and alot of sweet talking..

If you're looking for fast games, i think the good girls will be something you might not want to hedge on. They'll be more defensive and would run on sight if you proved to be a pervert.. so have to take some time to slowly gain their trust..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 11-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Samster

manilaboy2007: did a short 3 day stop there, before heading to Buguias, well, not much time to go romancing and I am not into Short time hotels

Oh, Boinking: : you forgot to mention the power of underground news network: you piss off one cutie, half the barangay will know that you are pervert - and even strangers will identify you - well, I am exaggerating, but yes, that happens ..

You never know which girl in DIA is related to which girl, or shares her email / facebook with whom.

Always ROMANCE !!!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

I never been to Baguio before..will like to go one day..These day I drop by MNL on my way to some where else..but soon I be visiting there pretty often as a offspring is on the way =p

Quote:
manilaboy2007: did a short 3 day stop there, before heading to Buguias, well, not much time to go romancing and I am not into Short time hotels

Oh, Boinking: : you forgot to mention the power of underground news network: you piss off one cutie, half the barangay will know that you are pervert - and even strangers will identify you - well, I am exaggerating, but yes, that happens ..

You never know which girl in DIA is related to which girl, or shares her email / facebook with whom.

Always ROMANCE !!!
Old 12-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Samster

Ok, so my adventures with non-pros continue, met a 21 yr old off Dia yesterday. College student, took her to intramuros as I've never been before. Intramuros quite interesting, quite romantic actually because it's not like the rest of Manila. Entire first half of day we were doing the tourist thing walking around visiting the sites...she was getting really hot because pinays not used to walking so much

While we were at the San Diego fort, we were walking around in the grass on top of roof, super romantic, so I kissed her, she's super shy, a few kisses and she's off walking already, but grabbing my hand...

So we go to lunch, and after lunch, I tell her I want to "find a place to kiss her some more"...she's non committal doesn't say anything, so I take her to the white knight hotel right next to casa Manila....super classy hotel, definitely not a sogo, only 2000pesos, good value.

Up in the room, it's a full on seduction, definitely not the shower and boom boom like with the pros...kiss...convince her to brush teeth...kiss some more...necking...convince her to take shower.

Out of the shower she comes with jean shorts and full blouse...

Ok so more seduction...lick her all over, kisses, hands down panties, kissing her breasts. She's moaning, but runs away as soon as I try to take her pants off!

Tells me later that she was so close to losing control but doesn't want to do it on first date.

Ok no problem, we cuddle a bit, then she starts stroking me, next thing I know, she giving me the best blowjob of my life...super unexpected....this girl knows what she is doing...wow.

So we finish by me cim and then I needed to go, we spent about 5 hours in hotel room, and she's super happy about it, keep texting me wanting to do it again, I think she just didn't want to do it first date...but never mind, I'm ok with the seducing and playing, much prefer it to the pros...

Anyway, so far the non-pros I have been able to get I to hotel room first time, no issues....and a lot more fun and unpredictable than pros...
Old 12-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

actually if it was me, i would have made her super horny and leave her hanging..hehe
let her leaving wanting for more..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 12-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually if it was me, i would have made her super horny and leave her hanging..hehe
let her leaving wanting for more..
In my limited experience with pinays, they are happiest when they are pleasing a man. So my turning her on and making her horny didn't make her as happy as when she was giving me a blowjob, they just want to please the boss!
Old 12-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

At least got the 2nd Base not bad liao loh. Very easy to score if you stayed in Manila one. Why not you rent yrself a house there? House not that expensive to rent and also more freedom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
In my limited experience with pinays, they are happiest when they are pleasing a man. So my turning her on and making her horny didn't make her as happy as when she was giving me a blowjob, they just want to please the boss!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Wow... boinKing...

Kudos....

Well said....

These rules r really applicable to the Pinay OLs i date in Spore.

Sometime ago i was introduced to an actress (nah not the hi end ones)... She dumped me as soon as she got whiff of wht i wanted... In fact i din even talk dirty...nshe called it womans instincts...

Anyway im back with her now...

Hv not hit base yet..

Quote:

1) good girls need more mind play and romancing..
2) wine and dine, and alot of sweet talking..

3)If you're looking for fast games, i think the good girls will be something you might not want to hedge on. They'll be more defensive and would run on sight if you proved to be a pervert.. so have to take some time to slowly gain their trust..
Old 12-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

If they like d guy, they r more than happy to please u..

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1