The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 23
SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Ah for those who read about my encounter with Bree from Siam Angels well here's part two, after that brief quick part one in between shots.

2nd round was just as intense with me going strong this time. Intense tongue fighting between her and me, starting from like tonguing to fierce battle between us. She loves it if you are passionately into frenching and this gets her into the mood as well. Tight as hell with ky not providing much help as we engaged in a fantastic lovemaking session. Not sex but lovemaking and in the words of the great Kurt angle , it's true, it's damn true. In other words , great bonk for me and one to rtf soon.

Looks: exactly like the third and fourth pics, a mesmerising look that just made my heart skip beats each and every time.

Body: solid tight body with curves that goes round and round. Solid body and tight ass due to her years of dancing hiphop in high school. (I talk a lot wor wit her)

Boobs: enhanced C to d cup, looks great on her tight body with lil nips, that I never let go

Shower was alone since she was new and I was her first blood (woohoooo) but she did ask if I wanted her along. I said nvm la don't wanna waste time.

Bbbj: this is the only downside, didn't get any. Not sure if she didn't like it or we both got so turned on that she couldn't wait to have sex. Happened for boh shots

Painting: she said she didn't like it but the second shot I managed to get a few licks in before she quickly capped and got on top of me.

Frenching: once you turn her on, all hell will break loose as she will French you passionately throughout the entire session.

Fj: intense lovemaking which would be the reason I wanna rtf again and again.

All in all , super sexy attractive syt who needed to get warmed up before just sexing you up. Needless to say, I need to rtf her again. But also have my eye in others to try like Tanya from Emmanuel .

PS. She likes chocolates as I bought her some before I came. Another tip for the bros, she loves Japanese food too.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oyea888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, anyone FR for weewee from les?
Old 01-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1709 / Power: 18
audiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant futureaudiophile239 has a brilliant future

I seldom post fr, but i had to say this Bangkok Jams Alice Good,

Bro Jerry also fast response.

Looks: 8.5 (Got those carshow model standard)
Boobs: C+ Droppings 😅
French: 9
Bj: 6 standard not much.
Gf: 9
Fj: 9 kill off 1 in missionary another 1 in doggie.

Overall quite good experience, leaving soon.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

CP Rana,.started work today, second customer. New at this trade,but obviously not sexually innocent...I like, petite slim body....I like. Luscious lips.....I like. Delicious ....every part her. Passable English....stunning looked, much better than her photos....I like, i like.

Was an impromptu decision to find a bonk, texted okt n got quick arrangement for immediate spot with Rana.
Usual warm up climb up 4 floors...n greeted at the door by this stylish lady...my day lite up after much stress n frustration for the past week.

Small tentative chat ... looked a bit cold but gradually warmed up as I used honey to sweeten my words. Washed up n head to room...stared at the unbelievably pretty girl in front of me...she kind of uncertain how to start...but I sat her down n cont small talk..touching her slowly, then laid her down n kissed her luscious lips...soft n tender...I could spend the whole session just kissing...but slowly moved south...she did not like t be fingered, respected her n painted her till she squirm...she grab my head n shove her pussy up my face....went on for a while...then let her serve me ...bbbj, then cow girl...cannot tahan grab her against m y body n stood up lifting her ...she hung on tight as we cont in the position for a while then went into missionary n released after a few mins...panting n breathing hard...my thighs wet with her juice...spent the rest of the time chatting, hugging n kissing...like bf-bf....one of the few but totally enjoyable bonk....definitely will rtf.

Was so mesmerized that I nearly forgot to pay....so understand why some asked in advance....

Last edited by Dobernite; 01-11-2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

TRL Macy

I juz come back from a sexxion with this cute beautiful girl. Now inside uber write this cus she say no customer very poor thing lor. Actually I dun wan write because want to keep her. Dun want next time I find her and she sian or tired then not fun already. But I think she is good girl and hope she can go back with more money.

Face 8.5/10. I agree with the other people. A bit freckles but really a bit only leh. Not jialat one. Her complexion quite good. I deduct a bit points because her teeth not very nice. She want to go back out braces she say.

Body 9/10. My type. Hahahaha!! I like slim syt small size girl type. Boobs natural and just nice for my hands to grab.

Service 9.5/10. She keep my clothes for me, shower me, dry me, then on bed automatic come hug me like my wife. Fuck, no.. my wife now where got hug me lol. Last time before marry still have.
We lie down then my right arm hug her and she lie on my shoulder and we chat. Then slowly slowly I kiss her forehead until her lips. Slowly open her lips and tongue come out. Wah lao leh. I cannot tahan anymore now fuck. Tongue come out little bit. Then no tongue. Only lips. Then tongue again. Then we French. About 10 minutes sia. Only French. Then slowly my hand go to her boobs. Feel the nipples. Kiss her ear, neck. Then my finger go below la. Fucking wet man. Fucking hell.

I slowly go down and lick her, and after awhile she shiver. I think she cum leh. I ask her but she only. smile. Then she come and bbbj me. I already so high and cannot tahan anymore. I juz go on top her and kiss her again. We French again. From now I know she likes to French. She get very wet from frenching.

I slowly push and enter her. Feel the warmth and wetness. She also moan softly and like very shy. I like making love with my first bf like that. She hug me tight and I pumped then she ride. we French non stop sia. Soon I cannot stand anymore and we cum together. I feel her pussy squeezing me also when we cum.

Gfe: 20/10. Fuck I now hard and was to rtf now. I want to make her my gf now. Bro, dun fight with me. Give me face ah. Gamxia. I tio KC already.

Okt 10/10. Very good service. Instructions all good and easy to understand. Don’t give stupid direction walk here walk there like some others.

Location 9/10 beautiful place leh. Inside look new and clean.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
gagahaha is a Helpful and Caring Samstergagahaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

June from Bro Superman Emmunella

I arrange a booking with june for dinner yesterday. I was given clear instruction upon reaching. Reach the location, got the OKT signal for me to go up and she got nice eye with sharp feature and she give the best smile and have a very sexy body structure.

I was so excited with her sexy boobs and she to me to the shower to wash up. She gave an amazing wash all over my body, with a gentle massage with the body wash and she started washing up my bro. I could feel the boner getting hard. Her breast was big, i think it was about 36D soft and natural.I started kissing her and softly massaged her boobs n started squeezing the bum. She gave the expressions that really made me to pull her to the next. So we finished the shower fun and directed to the bed. She got an amazing skill in doing the BBBJ, omg I can still remember the BBBJ she gave which drove me crazy. Her botak pussy fill my desire, so I gentle gave her the paint of the day. I paint and eat her pussy till i am full. I can sense that her moaning was very real, I could feel the trip we both enjoying together. And I inserted my lil bro and started bonking her by holding her sexy thigh. Her moaning made me go crazy, cause she was moaning to make it harder and faster. All I felt is a crazy and wonderful experience of sex with her. Then she switched to the favorite position, yes we went on doggy and I couldn’t hold anymore with her stereo moaning, I had to shot on her sext butt. Then we had a real smile on each other face and had a lil conversation to remember this wonderful evening we spent together.

She is hot and she can really ride one crazy with her moaning and comfortability to experience our desire.

It was fantastic and thanks for the arrangement.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
vidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Regent Lust - Maris

Omg, what an ass!! Just came back and had one of the best doggies I ever! You know sometimes the body vv long, and vv hard to grab boobs while doggy.. or that the ass too big and you can go in fully.. maybe I’m lucky and met a perfect size for me.

Communication was good and she was loving it too. Really wet but she doesn’t get many customers a day. Pretty horny lady in my opinion.

Her boobs are big but I’m not a fan of big boobs. And I’m going to say it again.. doggy is damn shiok. The raba raba in the shower started it all man.

Going to rtf tml probably!
Old 01-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Tara of Lust Vegas

I had a bit of time this afternoon and came across Tara's photos and decided to try her.

OKT's arrangement was smooth and no nonsense. This is a plus given the crappy service some of us bros are getting from some of the OKTs.

The photos of Tara are accurate. She is a pretty girl with an excellent body. Her breasts are a large B to small C and from what I can tell natural. They are topped off with nice pink sensitive nipples and very nice to sample. Again, please do sample Tara's wares with care.

Tara's english is not so great and so bros who speak thai will have an advantage. For me she allowed DFK and it was a pleasure throughout the session.

FJ is great, Tara is accommodating to most positions. I tried the 3 basic positions - doggy, missionary and cowgirl and in all positions it was a good experience. 2 shots went by very quickly.

I am seriously tempted to RTF already as the session was that good.
As always, YMMV does apply. Happy bonking to all.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks

[QUOTE=18sons;16621858]FR for BKG - Jamie 31/10/17

Well long story short, booked Penny but she had to return back to BBK so booking was cancelled. So end up I decided to book the 1st blood for Jamie who just arrived.

@Bro Jerry. Hope Penny is ok and will return soon. Let us know ok?
Old 01-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR for Tara of Lust Vegas

I had a bit of time this afternoon and came across Tara's photos and decided to try her.

OKT's arrangement was smooth and no nonsense. This is a plus given the crappy service some of us bros are getting from some of the OKTs.

The photos of Tara are accurate. She is a pretty girl with an excellent body. Her breasts are a large B to small C and from what I can tell natural. They are topped off with nice pink sensitive nipples and very nice to sample. Again, please do sample Tara's wares with care.

Tara's english is not so great and so bros who speak thai will have an advantage. For me she allowed DFK and it was a pleasure throughout the session.

FJ is great, Tara is accommodating to most positions. I tried the 3 basic positions - doggy, missionary and cowgirl and in all positions it was a good experience. 2 shots went by very quickly.

I am seriously tempted to RTF already as the session was that good.
As always, YMMV does apply. Happy bonking to all.
Thanks for your FR on Tara of House LV : Upzz you Bro STAND123 Will look for TARA : My current favourite house is also House of LV

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 01-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylim568 View Post
I had booked a few time with them too. No trick or handkipanki pattern. Maybe is the communication break down. As for this stable Doll88, already in this business for many years as what I know they used to be very famous and well know stable before , I don't think they stupid until will break their own reputation. I rank this stable in top 3 to top 4 stable in dome 1. As for their girl some time hit and miss but can't really blame them. I not siding then,but had to be fair to the stable.
steady lah bro, great FR u have for the girl from Doll88 immediately after not trying to side with them.

how can such OKT service be ranked 3 or 4 in Dome 1.... even 3 or 4th from bottom also cannot lah....
Old 01-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Sorry for my late FR:
This is my First time trying out RP, Chooses Earn for the first visit... such a sweet gal..
Knocked on the door and was given a hug straight away with a long lasting kiss and follow up star kissing me and i was shocked! Conclusion this girl really loves to kiss and kiss and kiss.. as she did this the very first time I saw her.. She is the meaning for the word GFE.. Soon enough, our clothes were all over the floor. Towels on and proceeded to the toilet. I just love her free spirited nature. Even a shower session can turn out to be so much fun. Laughter filled the shower as Earn washed me well. Her pussy is clean and odourless,i licked and finger her and she was enjoying it to a climax with very soft and seductive moanings. Her breast is soft and nice which can fit perfectly into the palm of your hands. She also knows how to give a fantastic solid BBBJ with balls sucking, I was so turned on and we continued fucking in the bedroom she was moaning softly while riding my cock in the bedroom.I penetrated her pussy and the expression on her face was priceless! Don’t know if it’s pain or pleasure but we really had hot passionate sex just like lovers.after some rest i decided to go for a second round.i kiss her and she reply me back with a wet long passionate frenching..then i ride on top of her and started to pumped her slowly and gently,her moaning is super sweet!
Bro your towel had some smell pls do take note!! Anyway, i had enjoy my session wiht her.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
steady lah bro, great FR u have for the girl from Doll88 immediately after not trying to side with them.

how can such OKT service be ranked 3 or 4 in Dome 1.... even 3 or 4th from bottom also cannot lah....
Come on Jimmy!! Dont be like a girl heart!! As other bro's mention earliest there is other stable and girl for you. Can't blame stable and okt, is the luck hit or miss. Anyway, No point pick up any war in here.. Night dude.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fully agree with this point. OKT also human can make mistake. just last week i had an experience with an ang pai FL who totally had no mood to interact and just black face throughout. not revealing names due to OKT request, which i accepted because imo i only write bad FRs if the stable doesn't take my feedback seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
Everyone gets a bad bonk in some way once in a while.
Could be that day girl having a bad day or something bad happened so just be a gentleman and let it go.
Like some bros said, if stable buay gum u, find another.
For me its more to the lady i am looking for and not the stable.
U getting the girls service ultimately not the OKT to service u lol.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried p888's new "ang pai" jasmine yet?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=670610

price listed only as 100/1/45. means standard session is 200/2/90 ah? sia lah fucking premium sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1