The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Service Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ione View Post
But u all do agree tat the overall service level in bkk is really going downhill rite?
Yes from my 10+ years of Bangkok experience I can 100% confirm the service level in F&B and commercial sex industries has dropped across the board.

Demand more than supply = inflation + service level drop.
This is basic economic theory.

Thailand tourist arrival is always increasing with year on year comparison with the exception of the years that have political crisis.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Next trip, most likely March, let me talk to my ex CEO Boss, if he keen to pursue what we briefly talked about......
Good... when u are in BKK, we can discuss again.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ione View Post

But u all do agree tat the overall service level in bkk is really going downhill rite?
Not only sex, Bangkok service sector in all is going downhill.... Gone were the smiles and "wai". LOS needs to be amended or discarded....
Old 20-01-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Gone were the smiles and "wai". LOS needs to be amended or discarded....
Yes I noticed in recent years most service staff don't even "wai" customers any more.
Old 20-01-2015, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Service Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yes I noticed in recent years most service staff don't even "wai" customers any more.
Nowadays i count myself lucky if service staff verbally sawadee krub/ka me......... "wai" has gone with the wind nowadays Or only if I initiate a "Wai" first then service staff returned........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 20-01-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Then u can just sing, "tell me "wai", aint nothing but a heartache~~"
Old 20-01-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think the service level one gets is just hit or miss. Every venue you go, you always have fresh girls who are just new to the trade and eager to please, which translates into more baht for them.

With CP and now Macock becoming a monger graveyard, I'm just thankful Thailand is still welcoming me with open legs, especially considering Pussy Price Index barely went up compared to vaChina's tripling over the last few years.
Old 20-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Lol I like to know the PPI (Pussy Price Index) Index history pls...
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 20-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Lol I like to know the PPI (Pussy Price Index) Index history pls...
PPI aka Pussy Price Index has always been a less researched but well accepted measure by world economists to reflect the wealth growth and development momentum of a country. Pussies are not gonna see many Johns if Johns are making barely enough to eat. Pussies will ask for triple the price if Johns are taking home three times the income. That is what happened to the price for the catwalking angels in Lisboa.

Thai people's income hasn't risen that much in the past decades, hence the stable PPI. It might start going up once the army of new middle-class horny Chinese mainlanders start to flood this last paradise on earth....
Old 20-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

sudden Bkk trip which become Lone Ranger trip
Pm me if want to join for drink

Tues -> Sat

RCA or Scratch Dog is ok
Old 20-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
With CP and now Macock becoming a monger graveyard, I'm just thankful Thailand is still welcoming me with open legs, especially considering Pussy Price Index barely went up compared to vaChina's tripling over the last few years.
PPI for thai pussies barely went up over the last few years??? I can get a LT at AGG for 3000bht 3 yrs ago and today we hear prices double or more

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 20-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Nowadays i count myself lucky if service staff verbally sawadee krub/ka me......... "wai" has gone with the wind nowadays Or only if I initiate a "Wai" first then service staff returned........
Customers don't usually initiate "wai" to service staff unless it's very good friends.
Should be the other way round.
Old 20-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Service Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Customers don't usually initiate "wai" to service staff unless it's very good friends.
Should be the other way round.
Thai culture is simple, just like the whole world. In life, u pay respect to elderly and in service, u pay respect to customers.

In Thailand, young should "wai" to elderly then elderly "wai" back. If both are of similar status then both should auto with "wai"... If young dun do it, in Thai, elderly will say, "no house teach" = "没家教". If u say this out, most parents will feel ashamed.

In service line, if service staffs dun "wai" = management is crap = hotel reputation is crappy...
Old 20-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
PPI for thai pussies barely went up over the last few years??? I can get a LT at AGG for 3000bht 3 yrs ago and today we hear prices double or more
In reality u have a choice of "take it" or "leave it" but I notice most mongers will "take it". Can't blame the pussies, blame it on the mass mongers. For me, if too ex, I will "leave it"... I rather stay in hotel n pcc. I will never pay 6k or 9k for a AGG ger....
Old 20-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
In Thailand, young should "wai" to elderly then elderly "wai" back. If both are of similar status then both should auto with "wai"... If young dun do it, in Thai, elderly will say, "no house teach" = "没家教". If u say this out, most parents will feel ashamed.

In service line, if service staffs dun "wai" = management is crap = hotel reputation is crappy...
Fully agree!

Quote:
In reality u have a choice of "take it" or "leave it" but I notice most mongers will "take it". Can't blame the pussies, blame it on the mass mongers. For me, if too ex, I will "leave it"... I rather stay in hotel n pcc. I will never pay 6k or 9k for a AGG ger....
I always vote with my feet.

Just walk away if it's a bad deal.
Say so much also no use.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1