The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1736 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, Opel is too low class for Lau Eng lah. If he wanna use car names, he usually use luxury car name de. Maybe he should call one new wl Bentley! Maybe should consider Lexus or Aston (as in Aston Martin).

Last time got one Malaysia wl called Ferrari, izzit?
The most beautiful he ever recruited is Msian Mercedes...

The pretty short hair lady...yummy!
Old 31-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
The most beautiful he ever recruited is Msian Mercedes...

The pretty short hair lady...yummy!
Mercedes before my time in gl. Benz oso beh pai leh.

Legendary BMW is a slutty & seductive MILF mama now!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 31-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey Mad China man #2, you still haven see a Pyschiatrist arh? Better go and seek treatment lah, now you behaving like the Mad China Man #1, Drekman leh!

BTW, I think Alizando is a nice name for your future daughter wor, what say u arh?
Why you upset? I thot you very cool.
Alegaga.
Old 31-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yah lor...only ah Pek and ah cik know Mercedes lor...hee hee

Just like Thaim Siew Ave and Middle Road Whorehouse too...ha ha
Old 31-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Why you upset? I thot you very cool.
Alegaga.
Thats a even better name for your daughter, Alegaga something like Lady Gaga! Wah, din knoe your brain something wrong oso can come up with such creative name.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 31-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah lor...only ah Pek and ah cik know Mercedes lor...hee hee

Just like Thaim Siew Ave and Middle Road Whorehouse too...ha ha
Keong Siak street is your era, bruddar?

Old 31-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Keong Siak street is your era, bruddar?
Mine is Comfort Women Era...hee hee
Old 31-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mine is Comfort Women Era...hee hee
Le zhun boh, bruddar?? Comfort women era is World War II de?!!

Old 31-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Sorry to be a broken record...the ultimate for me from this house was ....Jaguar.
Old 31-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556 View Post
Sorry to be a broken record...the ultimate for me from this house was ....Jaguar.
Ha ha...here cums the Swiss Cat Hunter huh...

Long time no see bro!
Old 31-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Xiao Feng L16H54A

So I finally had a chance to try Xiao Feng. I had seen her once before but was a bit surprised when I saw her close up as I didn't realize earlier how tiny she was (I guess you could say petite).

Much has been written about XF before so I'll just add some my experience about the small but curvy girl from Guangdong.

We got into the room and she was very attentive (more than most), helping me off with my clothes and hugging/touching here and there - nice GFE feeling. The shower was thorough and not bad - a little body rubbing, some nice feeling from those nice breasts (for her size should be C cups). And then she got on her knees and gave a wonderful BBBJ in the shower - got so hard. After about 5 minutes (a long wonderful 5), she got out of the shower and got the towel to dry me off inside the shower (nice touch so I didn't get cold), then sent me to the bed while she dried. I decided to see her full SOP though normally I go straight to the good stuff. Was not disappointed.

Cat bath was interesting and felt good. AR was also good and normally I don't go for this. But once I turned over onto my back, yes, BBBJ was very good and she was not shy about letting me play with her body. She turned so I could paint and has a small pink pretty abalone just nice for licking and kissing. After a seemingly long time, she covered me and jumped on top to ride - very nice action (and so so tight). For a small girl, she provides some good action in bed. We switched to doggie then missionary and of course I couldn't hold back any more so fire away. We lay in bed talking after she wiped me up (and herself) and she felt so good.

Anyone who wants a SYT with nice sized breasts should definitely try XF - and speaks french fluently. Not as wild in bed as Ella but very good service level.

Next up - Jenny.
Old 31-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Jaguar is an excellent all-rounder species, a name synonymous with swift, responsive, smooth, good holding ability whilst negotiating tight corner, packed with impeccable sporty features, and yet able to exude the classique aura usually associated with luxury ride! Good choice, good choice!

Old 01-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ha ha...here cums the Swiss Cat Hunter huh...

Long time no see bro!
Not much I can contribute leh...just a old man who can only live on past deeds!

So just look see look see every now and then and see got opportunity to put in my two cents.

All still well with you all I see. Your taxi upgraded already? I hear now Lambo and not Bentley anymore izzit?
Old 01-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Jaguar is an excellent all-rounder species, a name synonymous with swift, responsive, smooth, good holding ability whilst negotiating tight corner, packed with impeccable sporty features, and yet able to exude the classique aura usually associated with luxury ride! Good choice, good choice!
She was the most phenomenal ride ever. And while we have all moved on to other rides, we will always think back to our.....Jaguar.

I hope to heck he never uses the name again. There can be only one!
Old 01-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not much I can contribute leh...just a old man who can only live on past deeds!

So just look see look see every now and then and see got opportunity to put in my two cents.

All still well with you all I see. Your taxi upgraded already? I hear now Lambo and not Bentley anymore izzit?
No leh still Sonata TekSi leh...wishing that Company might upgrade to a Bugatti veyron TekSi ...ha ha...

I know is a Fat Hope...wakaka!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1