The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Deleted.... double post.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What other pointer u need other than those mentioned in the thread?
Aiya . Ask Him trf u USD 500 la.. the pointer wilk come infront of him...
Old 01-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow "Scam"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Scam wat? 5555 knnn.. we even scam each other when in Singapore liao... I scam ur car petrol n u scam my curry fish head la...
Recently I scam Carrot Cake and Toast from him leh.

Think will help my Uncle repay his "debt" in HCMC instead.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What other pointer u need other than those mentioned in the thread?
He needs your USD 1000 premium hold hand service
Old 01-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Aiya . Ask Him trf u USD 500 la.. the pointer wilk come infront of him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Thanks for the advertisement....
Old 01-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Premium hold hand service may not be enough as it's the Baiyoke Sky Tower Hotel...... will need his helicopter service instead.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Baiyoke Sky Tower Hotel...... will need his helicopter service instead.
Hotel got no helipad, so need Spiderman Service....climb up to your room window with MI4 Tom Cruise gear and piggy you down...the climb down allows rider to scout for puyings...BTW, my wife told me once this hotel got supernatural acitivity...dunno true or not
Old 02-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Hotel got no helipad, so need Spiderman Service....climb up to your room window with MI4 Tom Cruise gear and piggy you down...the climb down allows rider to scout for puyings...BTW, my wife told me once this hotel got supernatural acitivity...dunno true or not
Supernatural activity as in not done by normal people? Yes ! Have !
This tower was once used as a base jumping point by those daredevil skydivers.
Old 02-01-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
BTW, my wife told me once this hotel got supernatural acitivity...dunno true or not
Dun listen to Thais about these.... they believe in almost everything about spirits....
Old 02-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Premium hold hand service may not be enough as it's the Baiyoke Sky Tower Hotel...... will need his helicopter service instead.
The nearest I can think of to land my copter is Amari Atrium Hotel Baiyoke dun have helipad.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samaritan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dun listen to Thais about these.... they believe in almost everything about spirits....
Agree. I told my wife two working hands do more than a thousand clasp in prayers tio stare
Old 02-01-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. Try Asia hotel then.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
I stayed more than 10 times in Asia hotel donkey yrs ago, before they renovated it. It was the company preferred hotel due to our branch office nearby and corp rates. I still remember Asia hotel had big, huge door key

Unless the ghost or spirit only recently move to the hotel or maybe I was lucky, I was sleeping peacefully every nights. ....
Old 02-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
I stayed more than 10 times in Asia hotel donkey yrs ago, before they renovated it. It was the company preferred hotel due to our branch office nearby and corp rates. I still remember Asia hotel had big, huge door key

Unless the ghost or spirit only recently move to the hotel or maybe I was lucky, I was sleeping peacefully every nights. ....
With a nice puying beside you, sure peaceful sleep
Old 02-01-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Walao, other threads talk abt this hotel haunted that hotel haunted.. here also want kpo kpo meh... u clear conscience u scare wat... unless u scam others until they come curse u la.... lol
not refering abt u OK... juz in general... hehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1