The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityzone View Post
my experience w a "overnight" gal who claimed that she cannot sleep in hotel, and asked to go home after 2 hours and 2 shots .. and 850k poorer. 700k to her boss, 100k to tips, 50k to middlemen ...

haiz..

lucky she is pretty ...
Sometimes really depends on luck, chemistry. Even a 1 million rup chick cant guarantee they would give good service. Haiz.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magna27 View Post
Dear Batam Season Chiongster,
I and my friends intent to visit there during 26dec.
Are the farms, pubs, foodcourts & Ktv open on 26dec since it's a public holiday in Indonesia ?

Appreciate your valuable info..thank you.
How long u be staying, maybe u want to link up with us on the 28 dec.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magna27 View Post
Dear Batam Season Chiongster,
I and my friends intent to visit there during 26dec.
Are the farms, pubs, foodcourts & Ktv open on 26dec since it's a public holiday in Indonesia ?

Appreciate your valuable info..thank you.
yes bro all are open but better be the early bird bcoz stock finish faster on holidays.See u guys then going the same day but haven't confirmed ferry timing.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Wyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi batam bros, can any bro kindly advise how to go memory ktv and new berry on my own without commission to driver?

any place to stop then direction to this 2 places? tia bros.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyman View Post
hi batam bros, can any bro kindly advise how to go memory ktv and new berry on my own without commission to driver?
any place to stop then direction to this 2 places? tia bros.
Take ojek. If you ask this question, it means that you cannot orient yourself in Nagoya on foot.
Going to a joint with or without driver never changed the prices presented to me for girls. So, I guess that it's a myth that going with taxi tops up the driver's commission to our fee.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Take ojek. If you ask this question, it means that you cannot orient yourself in Nagoya on foot.
Going to a joint with or without driver never changed the prices presented to me for girls. So, I guess that it's a myth that going with taxi tops up the driver's commission to our fee.
thanks bro but I've seen some bros sharing infos on where to stop, follow by directions to get to pick up joints to save on comm and pass on the comm to girls rather then to driver.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Going to batam on 1120 ferry, any bro want to meet?
Old 07-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyman View Post
thanks bro but I've seen some bros sharing infos on where to stop, follow by directions to get to pick up joints to save on comm and pass on the comm to girls rather then to driver.
The comm doesn't go to the girls. If u don't go with an ojek or taxi, the joint keeps the comm...
Old 07-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
The comm doesn't go to the girls. If u don't go with an ojek or taxi, the joint keeps the comm...
No bro, what i meant was i rather bargain and save the comm for the girl rather than to the driver as i go on weekdays.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cityzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

btw saloon in Batam got special ah ? why many gals like to ask me to go to their saloon ?
Old 08-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityzone View Post
btw saloon in Batam got special ah ? why many gals like to ask me to go to their saloon ?
Dont think so to my understanding.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 08-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Veteran Samster

Any one have any idea, how much the xhange rate??

Old 08-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Mahalapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro exchange rate 9410
Old 08-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cityzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go batam .. that day 4 to 6 dec around nagoya .. xchange rate .. 9400
Old 08-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

i change 500 sing and got the rate at 9500 .. i changed it at the harbor bay money exchange ... just came out from immigration and the shop is there .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Any one have any idea, how much the xhange rate??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread