The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
I dunno how true that is....because every week they are taking a salary..huge salary that is......can say don't go de meh..

Anyway...with or without him..it doesn't matter..instead of ending with the game with 10men..we might be 9 left
True onot we will not get to know but the official line from the Liverpool press release says Balotelli did not join the squad because of an injury sustained in the last practice session.

Personally I feel it is because Balotelli feel they have no chance against the Gunners and did not want to play in that game.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Lol...our vice captain also turned down a new contract! Also I foresee Lucas ,Johnson will be on their way out also! Very likely RS will be sold at around 60mil pound so that they can buy stupid players again ! Haiz....

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 06-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Fans' favourite Brendan Rodgers has spoken out about the difficulty of signing top players without Champions League.

This lad managed to sign a top player named Mario Balotelli with Champions League football.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Fans' favourite Brendan Rodgers has spoken out about the difficulty of signing top players without Champions League.
It is just BS excuse.... top players will come if u are willing to pay high for their salary.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo

dont worry..................we will win the league next season.

CR7, Varane, Hummels, Bale, Kroos, Di Maria and Falcao will join us!!

I am still the BEST!!!!

F.S.B.R.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...Man City lost to Crystal Palace...now this is bigger flop...

exodus of players will leave in summer...they signed a few of our targets...big flop...all players on huge salary...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wow...Man City lost to Crystal Palace...now this is bigger flop...

exodus of players will leave in summer...they signed a few of our targets...big flop...all players on huge salary...
Their manager is saying they have to spend to get back to winning ways, it only prove one thing, teams like Chelsea and Man City can only succeed with oil money. They don't seems to put much interest in developing their own youth academy.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Really disappointed with REDS last weekend against arsenal

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 07-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tomorrow is another tough game for the Reds vs Blackburn in the FA Cup.
Blackburn seems to have returned to playing in the swashbuckling style that won them the league title. And that has corresponded with an upturn in fortunes for them. With the defensive crisis that Liverpool is in, the possibility of the Reds losing this match is very real.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Lol....pool from front to back is crisis ! Only the dear manager is day dreaming ! This can only explained why our top players refused to sign contract extension!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 08-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear what a difference 2 weeks can make, haizz such is the pain of being a Reds fan

Anyways, all we can do is hope for the best later tonight. Must say though that I am still anxious and worried! Come on you Redmen!
Old 08-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol...our vice captain also turned down a new contract! Also I foresee Lucas ,Johnson will be on their way out also! Very likely RS will be sold at around 60mil pound so that they can buy stupid players again ! Haiz....
I am not surprise that he rejected his offer. I also anticipated more players will reject offers from FSG as they enter into contract talks as Liverpool have 1 clown who they are paying 16 million pounds who unfortunately had not been productive.

It is not fair for the players who are working their socks off the team and this player still getting paid even when not on the bench.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Oh dear what a difference 2 weeks can make, haizz such is the pain of being a Reds fan

Anyways, all we can do is hope for the best later tonight. Must say though that I am still anxious and worried! Come on you Redmen!
It is going to be tough for the remaining games. I am sure other teams who have watched how Liverpool had played the last 2 games realise that Liverpool can be beaten after all.

BR must come up with another tactical move to turn thins around. He can't be sticking to 3-4-3 all the time especially when you have shortage of players in the first place. I would rather he switch to 4-4-2 formation.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 09-04-2015, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Phew! Tough match, lousy pitch, Reds lost the final of their 3 first choice centre backs when Sakho pulled a hamstring but that little samba magician pulled another rabbit out of his hat to score a beauty of a winner! Also Migs in great form to pull off three brilliant saves, including one in injury time to avoid the match going into extra time again. Credit to Rovers for also playing a strong disciplined game.

Wembley here we come on the 19th against Villa, walk on Redmen!
Old 09-04-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster

RS boy boy take note! Couthino deserved 150k a wk more than you! Lucky we have him or else. Bring back Alonso, another Anfield great!lol....with those stupid transfer fees paid for bench warmers, we can easily pay these great players high salary!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1