The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-04-2007, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool 2 Boro 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
have to agree that he needs to burst into the box to a more central position to make himself more of a scoring threat, instead of hugging the right flank most of the time...
I beg to differ ... I rather he concentrate on being an effective out-&-out right winger. If he can manage to hug the right flank enough to draw defenders away from the box all the time, we have enough able strikers & marauding midfielders to put away those crosses into the goal.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 20-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
pennant is not a speed demon??? his 1st step is exceedingly fast...
Ah, I mean he doesn't just aim for the byline and then cross. His game is more about trickery, dribbling and an eye for the open pass.
Old 20-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

You mentioned Aurelio earlier ... may I humbly remind you that he's no natural winger too.

Nah, I didn't say he was either, but his crossing was good and when he played LB, he was pretty solid too.

Looking at the way Rafa has insisted on using a half-fit Kewell in the "grand finale pinnacle games" for the last 2 seasons, I'm actually of the opinion that he's got iron balls.
More so, when there's been speculation recently of Rafa contemplating using Kewell as the element of surprise in the remaining Champions League games.
[/QUOTE]

Rafa has balls, yes, but his thinking sometimes baffles me

Still, to start Speedy at left wing every other game is a different sort of challenge to playing an established star in a one off.
Old 20-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
To the best of my knowledge, none has ever left Liverpool to join Manure ... the only one who joined us from the other direction (albeit via Inter Milan) is Paul Ince.
that's what i thought too... but my memory kept failing me nowadays... guess owen will have to move his whole family out of liverpool if he does move to manure...

Quote:
Looking at the way Rafa has insisted on using a half-fit Kewell in the "grand finale pinnacle games" for the last 2 seasons, I'm actually of the opinion that he's got iron balls.
More so, when there's been speculation recently of Rafa contemplating using Kewell as the element of surprise in the remaining Champions League games.
i concur... kewell has been away too long from the game. too big a risk for rafa to take to throw him in the deep end rightaway.

Quote:
I beg to differ ... I rather he concentrate on being an effective out-&-out right winger. If he can manage to hug the right flank enough to draw defenders away from the box all the time, we have enough able strikers & marauding midfielders to put away those crosses into the goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Ah, I mean he doesn't just aim for the byline and then cross. His game is more about trickery, dribbling and an eye for the open pass.
maybe i m again influenced by joaquin when i saw him play against sevilla last weekend. pennant can hug the touchline but once in a while, he can vary his movement a bit, rather than just staying on the right all the time. didnt watch the previous game against middlesbrough but from the past few games, i saw that even when supported by arbeloa, i could see pennant was just single-minded in getting his crosses in. i m not saying he should cut in and clog up the penalty box, just hoping that he will vary his movements a bit more, be a bit more versatile and not be so predictable, that's all. that said, his crosses r really getting better and i like his laid back/no rush style when he receives passes, seems like he can get into spaces...

my 2 cents... just realised yesterday that i have supported liverpool for 30 years exactly. time flies...
Old 20-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
that's what i thought too... but my memory kept failing me nowadays... guess owen will have to move his whole family out of liverpool if he does move to manure...

my 2 cents... just realised yesterday that i have supported liverpool for 30 years exactly. time flies...
Read in today's New Paper, f**kie consider selling saha, and that baby face killer consider retirement, so it might make sense f**kie consider getting juda shortie, at least he is a decent striker, as for whether newcastle willing to sell, well, read somewhere there is a clause that as long as someone came in with 12m, they have to let him know.....watever the figure, just hope he dun consider signing for scrums.....

wow bro, really life long supporter lei...me only support liverpool for maybe close to 20years....only starting supporting them during the mid 80s....
Old 20-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
Read in today's New Paper, f**kie consider selling saha, and that baby face killer consider retirement, so it might make sense f**kie consider getting juda shortie, at least he is a decent striker, as for whether newcastle willing to sell, well, read somewhere there is a clause that as long as someone came in with 12m, they have to let him know.....watever the figure, just hope he dun consider signing for scrums.....

wow bro, really life long supporter lei...me only support liverpool for maybe close to 20years....only starting supporting them during the mid 80s....
i know s.ferguson playing his mind-f**k games again one lah... if owen really going over, his immediate family all should move out of pool in case of any violence against them lah... despite that fact that he is injury prone, he is going to strengthen manure lah...

now i m damn angry, what kind of stupid idiot manager would prepare a contract to buy a player for 17mil that has a get-out clause of 12mil??? let's just see if owen knows how to be a human being or not lor... he has already f**ked liverpool so history tells us that he is going to f**k newcastle if manure comes aknocking... to think that the magpies were so patient with him for the past 2 seasons!!!

and bro wolfclan, dont like that say... 20 years leh!!! some marriages also dont last that long lor!!! u survived the barren years until now and havent switched to supporting another team right??? that alone earned u the respect already what... YNWA and TGIF... last post, got to run road from office liao... cheers
Old 20-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

bro AXL, u r the man
bro wolfclan, look like we are from the same era.
i also supported Liverpool during the 80s...Keegan, Toshack, Neal, Smiths, Callaghan.....
Old 20-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 23
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Heard that kewell might play a part against wigan....

Well a half fit kewell is better than a full fit gonzales and zenden......
Old 20-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
bro AXL, u r the man
i also supported Liverpool during the 80s...Keegan, Toshack, Neal, Smiths, Callaghan.....
bro keegan left in 77,toshack left for swansea,smith retired in 78,only neal played in the 80s for pool.
Old 20-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bros, came across this article, wanted to share. Apologies if its old news

http://www.kopblog.com/blog/?p=64

Cheers.............YNWA
Old 20-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
Read in today's New Paper, f**kie consider selling saha, and that baby face killer consider retirement, so it might make sense f**kie consider getting juda shortie, at least he is a decent striker,
Fergie didnt move for Mickey when he left Real so he's not gonna move for him now after such a long injury layoff.
Old 21-04-2007, 07:29 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Get to know the history of your beloved club :

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/lfc_story/...prmid=16220775

If it wasn't for one man, Liverpool Football Club would never have been born. When Everton left Anfield in a dispute over rent in 1892, club chairman John Houlding stayed behind along with a handful of supporters and just three first-team players. But he was determined to see football continue at the ground. He formed a new club from scratch, chose the name Liverpool… and created a legend.
Even John Houlding couldn't have predicted how successful it would become. More than 100 years on, no English club can match the LiverpoolFC roll of honour; League Champions 18 times, FA Cup winners seven times, League Cup winners seven times, European Cup winners five times and UEFA Cup winners three times.

When it is completed, the History channel will chart the rise and rise of Liverpool FC to the very summit of the England game, from the struggles of the early years right up to Gerard Houllier's historic treble in 2001. This channel will recall glorious domestic victories and European triumphs and reflect on the tragedies of Heysel and Hillsborough.

We've focused on 10 key dates in Liverpool Football Club's history to begin with but over time, we'll have over 100 chapters in this section alone as we present the ultimate history of England's greatest ever football club. This is a story of incredible passion and pride - a story that not only inspires Liverpool fans but football supporters the world over.
Old 21-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i m worried. s.ferguson plays a swift counter attack game and owen (haizzz...) will fit in just nice. one more thing is that even a blind man can play a through pass for him to run to...
I wouldnt worry lah... I dun think Fergie is serious, and Man U cannot guarantee him first team soccer all the time.

BTW, here is a interesting article. Never knew Newcastle were such a greedy club. Looks like Owen has found a home where he belong

If someone does you a favour by trying to help you out of financial difficulty it really isn't the done thing to make unreasonable demands of them a little further down the line. It certainly isn't the done thing in real life, but then this isn't a story about real life, it's a story of a fallen footballer and the man who paid for him.

Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd has threatened to get a court injunction to prevent Michael Owen from playing for England in either June's friendly against Brazil, or more controversially, in the vital Euro 2008 qualifier against Estonia.

Why? Well, the saga began last year on June 25th during England's World Cup campaign when Owen fell awkwardly against Sweden and ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee; an injury from which he has yet to fully recover.

Since that day Newcastle's £17million ($34million) club record signing has been unavailable for selection - in fact, since joining the Magpies in August 2005 he has played just 11 games for the first team as a result of injuries, despite netting an impressive 7 goals.

Shepherd believes that the FA owes Newcastle money to help cover costs relating to Owen's rehabilitation and also wouldn't say no to at least part of the £10million cost of replacing him with Obafemi Martins. So incandescent is Shepherd that he is prepared to go to court over the matter.

Not only is this an unprecedented and aggressive stance to take, but when you factor in the financial assistance the FA has already provided, it also smacks of ungratefulness.

For example, Soho Square officials flew to Switzerland making a personal representation on Newcastle's behalf at FIFA headquarters which directly resulted in a £2million compensation deal from the world governing body's insurance fund for players injured at the World Cup. Plus the FA's own insurance covers half of Owen's weekly £120,000 wages because he was injured while on England duty.

However, for Newcastle, whose own insurance covers the other half of Owen's salary, this is not enough support.

'They [The FA] have not paid the price of even an aspirin for Michael since he left their care', moans Shepherd. 'They have refused point-blank to pay us, despite it costing us well over £150,000 to aid his recuperation', a figure relating to the cost of two operations at the Colorado clinic of expert surgeon Dr Richard Steadman.

Of course, one can appreciate Newcastle's frustration at losing an expensive player while on England duty, one you had hoped could get you 20 goals a season; but to round on the FA in such a way, particularly when they have helped to soften the financial blow, is surely not a wise move politically.

The interesting denouement to this story relates to Owen's insurance cover. Under the terms the 27-year-old's wages can continue to be paid until the anniversary of the injury being sustained, meaning that the club could make a considerable saving if the player does not return this season.

Owen had been targeting a return against Chelsea at St James Park on Sunday. But despite playing 70 minutes of a reserve game against Gretna last week, Owen has been withdrawn from this week's reserve game against Middlesbrough.

With Shepherd and manager Glenn Roeder's insistence that Owen will not be rushed back coming against a backdrop of arguments over money, it is all too easy for the cynic to draw a correlation with the player's stalled comeback.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 21-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
just realised yesterday that i have supported liverpool for 30 years exactly. time flies...
Well, that's about the same era as moi ... me signed on for life-long terms since season of 76/77 when Keegan was playing his last season & Liverpool became Champions of Europe for the first time.
Pardon my kaypo-ness ... who old were you then?? Just very curiously wondering if we're about the same age lor, 'coz all this while I thought I was the only senior citizen around this thread.

Quote:
and bro wolfclan, dont like that say... 20 years leh!!! some marriages also dont last that long lor!!!
That's why my wife is fully aware she can never fight with LFC for my love & attention.
In fact, she's a converted Red too ... although she is still not fully conversant with the rules & tactics involved in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver
Uncle ... there must be a mistake somewhere, on your part.
Both Keegan & Toshack left LFC for the Bundesliga & Primera Liga in the late 70s respectively ... while Smith & Callaghan retired before '80. Bluffing about your true age (like most ladies would)??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 21-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Marseille coach Albert Emon, meanwhile, singled out on-loan Reds’ striker Djibril Cisse for praise after he came off the bench to help his team reach their second successive Coupe de France final.

Under-fire France international Cisse, named as a substitute for the third game running on Wednesday, but was introduced deep into the second half and scored with almost his first touch.

That wrapped up a 3-0 win for Marseille and they now meet Sochaux in the May 12 final at the Stade de France.

Cisse has been out of form in recent weeks and has been barracked by his own fans.

Emon is glad to see his player answer the critics, saying: “The boy makes sacrifices and works hard in training.

He returned with a lot of desire for this game and I must pay homage to him.”

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0...name_page.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1