The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

bro sengseng ah.. all those mei mei 1 year disappear then suddenly appear... like this how am i going to stop cheonging and safe money to buy an apartment in PATTAYA for retirement
Old 27-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng ah.. all those mei mei 1 year disappear then suddenly appear... like this how am i going to stop cheonging and safe money to buy an apartment in PATTAYA for retirement
If cannot buy in Pattaya , buy papaya also can ma. KEKEKE
Old 27-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
heathcliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I called up a number I have but never tried before. Voila, she around, hiding in her room near OS. Got two more room mate also in hiding. One of them say it's her first time here, just arrived. Not bad looking, and I was also in mood for horny MILF, so proceed with her to room, sit down and chit chat a bit.
Then I start take off her top and molest her. Nice pair of boobs for grabbing, not saggy. Then we hurriedly take off our jeans. And then wow, her pussy is shaved bare. Proceed to finger her until she start moaning and then I DATY her a bit so she become wet. She cannot tahan liao, so she cap me and start riding me. After 5 minutes, then we change position to missionary. Then I bang her for 20 minutes, she moaning and came few times I think. We both all sweaty already, I still cannot unload, so she suggest I standing while she kneel on bed. After making a ruckus for 5 miinutes, finally unloaded. Then rest for a while and clean up in shower. She gave me a little shoulder massage before I paid her and left.
Name: Fang
Origin: PRC Hubei
Face: 8/10 (for MILF, CFM look)
Boobs: C maybe? perky and not saggy
Body: 7/10 (with baby fats, smooth and fair skin, and shaved pussy!)
Style: Trendy with colored hair, like MILF in the hairdressing saloon
FK: didn't attempt
DATY: allowed
BBBJ: didn't ask
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Old 28-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vidchoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The lady with a women scent -- Xiao Ya

1st visit:

Name: Xiao Ya
Region: PRC
Face: 6/10, but don't know why, it grow to 7-8 when we chat more and more.
Body: 7/10
Boob: 34B
Hair: Nice long brown hair

Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 6.5/10, many many position, until I lost count! Tired man!
GFE: 9.9/10, just like the sweet lady next door! Extremely friendly!

Damage: RM150 + RM20 tips for the superb GFE!

What a friendly nice lady, we talk a lot, she is studying English some where in KL now. Learn for 6 months, but you know la, the English still....

She lives in a nice condo, a very cozy place. Got a big LCD TV in the living room. Watching TV and bonk the same time! ooohhh!

2nd visit:

I just visit her again last night. Wow! We are getting more familiar with each other, the GFE getting higher! Just like bonking my gf!

Reach there around 9pm, the bad thing is the parking, finally found one after 10-15 minutes. You know, Pudu area...

Quickly went up, when Xiao Ya open the door, ah.. the smile, just melt my heart! Gave me a big hug and a hot kiss right after she lock the door. Ah, feels like just went home after work and your gf welcomes you at the door.

She gave me a glass of water and ask me to take a rest on the sofa. Then she just sit beside me and we had some nice chat. Seems like she is quite free recently, we even chat for 30 mins before any action starts.

Out of sudden, she gave me a kiss, slowly turning from light kisses to hot french kiss! That was just like the feeling when you were with your gf, then she kisses you after chatting and look into your eyes. Awesome feeling!

It is getting hotter and hotter, we took off all our clothes on the sofa, kissing and sucking nipples. Almost wanted to bonk her in the living room, but she drag me to the washroom, had a hot shower, hot BBBJ after washing my dick.

Then proceed to the bed... the rest was just awesome! Especially when we reach orgasm the same time when doing standing doggy!

Ah... thinking to go overnight at her house next time, this time bring not enough money...

Well, left as a happy man.
Old 28-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Saw Long Leg Crab #3 last night, ravishing as always. Its been a year since she went MIA. I asked her; Is it becos of the radiation level in Sakura land had risen tats why she cums back here. Shen then starts to pinch me with her claws. No lah ! Then said her JV boutique biznes with her Jmay not doing well so cum back here to get back some of her losses wor. So when are you cumming to help her with her losses and blow water. KEKEKE
Very interesting bro seng seng, time I visit you again in Pudu-land. Professori, join me??
Old 28-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jackson sung is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 28-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post
Very interesting bro seng seng, time I visit you again in Pudu-land. Professori, join me??
Bro Manicum, it is not that I don't like to join you...I AM TERRIBLY FRIGHTENED by AIDS transmitted by all PRC's at ACE (Jackson Sung, 2011) Very scared woh how to join?
Old 28-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

Professori, yeah lar, he is a good guy reminding us not to go RAW !!! anyway, we have raincoat mar? maybe that also not safe. I RETIRE !!!!!
Old 28-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
drhawkings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really har..that sounds really scare man...AIDS ssince when & caught the transmitter kar??
Old 28-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro municum... when you going pudu-land.. me join the fun can ah?
Old 28-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Professori, yeah lar, he is a good guy reminding us not to go RAW !!! anyway, we have raincoat mar? maybe that also not safe. I RETIRE !!!!!
Sifu, You may retired but will your little brother UNDERSTAND what is retire, he will still wake up when he see nice things. KEKEKE . So when are we going to drink KungFu Cha.
When your fren saw you in Pudu land you can always say you are giving aids away. ( Always Inside Donating Sperm ) HAHAHA.
Be it calamities or sickness, we only live once so enjoy life while we can.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I thought , according to Jackson Sung (2010, 2011) that by going to ACE and looking at the PRC WL's are enough to get AIDS

I RETIRE WHEN EXPIRED

If I want to get AIDS, I want FUKUSHIMA AIDS ...radioactive and will make my johnny glow in the dark
Old 28-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhawkings View Post
really har..that sounds really scare man...AIDS ssince when & caught the transmitter kar??
You got DR in front of your nick, you also scared meh?? The transmitter is Jackson Sung as he is the only one who can confirm ALL PRC's are infected with AIDS (maybe he spread it around to all! )

Aiyo..I am scared woh...just mention Jackson Sung ...I am scared stiff liao
Old 29-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Thanks to J Sung, we have all retired BUT whenever bro seng seng have recommendation, we all come out of retirement.

Bro Dyelook, see ya there soon, maybe friday......
Old 29-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks to J Sung, we have all retired BUT whenever bro seng seng have recommendation, we all come out of retirement.

Bro Dyelook, see ya there soon, maybe friday......
hopefully can make it.. desperate to STEAM that long legged crab

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1