The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6286 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes bro, but she going back liao so no pt for MR
Just post lo. Make us gian for her return. She was on my list to try the previous time.
Old 29-08-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Got point got point.
Today fully loaded again, looking for these 'going back type' to try my luck again
important is chio anot?
True bro... maybe last min give special
Old 29-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bogeyman9884 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to add on the accolades for Bao Er

Look : 7/10
Body:7/10
Boobs: 9/10
Massage: 8/10
GFE : 10/10
Attitude:10/10
RTM: yes but i need to try Xin Er 1st

Location: nice studio apt (nice), ample parking around the area

Massage: petite body with good strength, also does back stepping, would say she is above average cos i benchmark her against Anqi, Xue Er and QiQi (gone back liao)....

chatty person, polite, hardworking.... she wont take away your time from you, got calls she will ask your permission (which i find lacking in most nowadays)

most likely rtm but next week will try to book Xin Er...
Old 29-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got point got point.
Today fully loaded again, looking for these 'going back type' to try my luck again
important is chio anot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Just post lo. Make us gian for her return. She was on my list to try the previous time.
Bros... the thing is she going back today so even got last minute deals yesterday all gave out liaoz... that time I make ppl gian kena zapped for being yaya papaya...

Btw, this week quite fulfilling for me... mon - love before she left so I think I got some last minute clearance specials.... tues - go ktv.... weds - princess I missed her the last time so finally got to meet her... yesterday gym girl also got last min specials? All are worth it imho...

Looking forward to my session with ruby today... hope she stays the same or even better and the ML week will end perfectly.

Cathy, Mango
Old 29-08-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6286 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
First time heard there's last min special.
Old 29-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fishcracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes bro, but she going back liao so no pt for MR
That's fast.. Was thinking of trying her out since her face quite alluring
Old 29-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bros... the thing is she going back today so even got last minute deals yesterday all gave out liaoz... that time I make ppl gian kena zapped for being yaya papaya...

Btw, this week quite fulfilling for me... mon - love before she left so I think I got some last minute clearance specials.... tues - go ktv.... weds - princess I missed her the last time so finally got to meet her... yesterday gym girl also got last min specials? All are worth it imho...

Looking forward to my session with ruby today... hope she stays the same or even better and the ML week will end perfectly.
Yes last min always score or flop. Must do homework wan.

Alamak. Looks like I miss the gym babe.
how cum u got zap leh? I oso kenna.
You always so helpful leh, gave me so much info over the past months.
I always trust your recommendation.

glad to hear you have a great week, am sure ruby will top it up
with a blast.

Looks like it's back to old girl for me.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 29-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a session with Domo.

Positives
1. Photo is 80% accurate
2. Massage full naked
3. Autoroam signal full bar
4. BBBJ - i did a cbj instead. Can see this is her strong point. Very seductive when she does it.
5. HJ - Slow and nice. Teases you while she does it. On verge of exploding, she squeezed my little brother, to stop the full blast release, bought your back to earth then wank fast to bring you to the moon.
6. Nice skin and body

Negatives
1. Massage piano like. When i finish the session, dont feel relaxed that i usually feel after a good massage session
2. Not GFE (when enter room, pass me the towel to bath, then sit on bed to sms, after finish also same. Nv attempt to stike any conversation. 1st impression abit grumpy. After a while of warm up and ice breaker, much better duing the session. She is like a totally different person when she starts her bj. Became seductive.
3. Place is abit old and rundown.

RTM: It depends what you are looking for, special with massage or massage with special. She belongs to the earlier category.

Last edited by iamnoob1980; 29-08-2014 at 04:32 PM.
Old 29-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This looks juicy. Anyone tried?

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=470058
Old 29-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Liltiger's innocence is back... not a good time as least for me considering "my" current strong ML ensemble.

Quote:
Yes last min always score or flop. Must do homework wan.

Alamak. Looks like I miss the gym babe.
how cum u got zap leh? I oso kenna.
You always so helpful leh, gave me so much info over the past months.
I always trust your recommendation.

glad to hear you have a great week, am sure ruby will top it up
with a blast.

Looks like it's back to old girl for me.
Thanks bro... ruby is fail-safe and it certainly ended w a blast. Could have been even better as princess was avail at the time slot after my session w ruby... found out only after I drove off...

I dun care about the points but just wanna share. Glad that at least you found my rec useful. Think u also feel the same way about the zapping and sharing... that being said, I am doing all the typing for my phone so I am not likely to give a comprehensive/expressive/explosive MR...

Old girl in area c? Ya maybe you do need to touch base with her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
This looks juicy. Anyone tried?

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=470058
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=470348

Same girl I think? But I think she looks even hotter as "carrie". Just concerned over one of the MRs though...

Cathy, Mango
Old 29-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://chewyfruit.net/domo/

Had a session with Domo yesterday and here's my report for fellow bros to see.

Location : B area, old studio apartment style, 1 bedroom + toilet and mini kitchen.
Room : Not super nice, but big and kept neat
Looks : mid 25 with SYT, very sweet looking, definitely not old or what
Body : Rather slim with little bit of tummy, nice legs, slightly tanned but smooth skin, boobs are small though so not for boobs lover
Massage : Moderate as she is still learning, but still not bad feels good
HJ : lie beside you, body 2 body with lots of fun
BBBJ : not the best but definitely one of the better, alot of small head teasing
Painting/fingering : depends on individual, wont say much
GTE : ALOT! for guys with weaker heart unlike mine, i think sure KC'ed
RTM : definitely yes if money allows ^^

A very chatty girl with very nice pleasant attitude, she doesnt answer phone or message during the entire session. I couldnt finish 2nd shot cause too tired but 1hr of massage and fun with her was pretty nice and relaxing.

If you are looking to have a slutty encounter, i think quite hard cause she is the type of more cheeky and pleasant type. Looking for serious solid massage also skip, her massage so so nia but still better than alot of girls so called "patting" sensual massage.

Hope this is good enough for fellow bros ^^
Old 29-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
cocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Liltiger's innocence is back... not a good time as least for me considering "my" current strong ML ensemble.

Thanks bro... ruby is fail-safe and it certainly ended w a blast. Could have been even better as princess was avail at the time slot after my session w ruby... found out only after I drove off...

I dun care about the points but just wanna share. Glad that at least you found my rec useful. Think u also feel the same way about the zapping and sharing... that being said, I am doing all the typing for my phone so I am not likely to give a comprehensive/expressive/explosive MR...

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=470348

Same girl I think? But I think she looks even hotter as "carrie". Just concerned over one of the MRs though...
How come i dun see it on liltiger website that innocence is back? How to contact her? Miss her so much.

Can share with me how to contact her? Thx
Old 29-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Have a session with Domo.

RTM: It depends what you are looking for, special with massage or massage with special. She belongs to the earlier category.
It's not too bad lah, Ya?
To me she is the cutest girl that ever gave me a BJ, the expression on her face is priceless.

On a side note, It's really difficult to get a ML that can dish out good massage with a BJ in the package.

hmmmm ..... (running thru my list) .... maybe Miqi can, or Sabrina.
Miqi is high in GFE, ave massage, ave BJ
Sab is ave in GFE, top-notch massage, Great BJ.

Quote:
Bros... the thing is she going back today so even got last minute deals yesterday all gave out liaoz...
you know what? I never give up
still send her an sms hoping she can squeeze in an hour for me.
But she didn't check her phone until she was at the airport, she politely replied me and we have a short chat. She's coming back soon, and I'm waiting!
groundwork already done, now just wait for her to touch down again hehe.

Quote:

nowadays I just check your signature can liao.

How the hell ya know I'll go to her today?
Damn! Yes I did, and I'm pretty surprise at my own decision. (there's still princess around)
She was equally surprise. I ended up spending 3 hrs at her place, until OC call my mobile.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 29-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's not too bad lah, Ya?
To me she is the cutest girl that ever gave me a BJ, the expression on her face is priceless.

On a side note, It's really difficult to get a ML that can dish out good massage with a BJ in the package.

hmmmm ..... (running thru my list) .... maybe Miqi can, or Sabrina.
Miqi is high in GFE, ave massage, ave BJ
Sab is ave in GFE, top-notch massage, Great BJ.

you know what? I never give up
still send her an sms hoping she can squeeze in an hour for me.
But she didn't check her phone until she was at the airport, she politely replied me and we have a short chat. She's coming back soon, and I'm waiting!
groundwork already done, now just wait for her to touch down again hehe.

nowadays I just check your signature can liao.

How the hell ya know I'll go to her today?
Damn! Yes I did, and I'm pretty surprise at my own decision. (there's still princess around)
She was equally surprise. I ended up spending 3 hrs at her place, until OC call my mobile.
Bro, boh jio??
Old 29-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

http://forbidden0ct.wordpress.com/1-36/

Any bro tried this 170cm and 48kg babe from forbidden?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1