The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Crouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down An An (2831B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
Too bad bro u got lousy service from An An.
I heard rumour that she has a couple of taukeh fans who r very generous with her, & so her best services r reserved for them liao. For the rest of bonkers, she juz eng-siu-eng-siu only. I bet soon she wl return to her homeland & become one of the young SYT millionaires in China, the dream that drives so many of mei-mei to come here to take "suffering" for 2 yrs.
Why ppl zap me? I am only sharing my personal experience. No wonder no one wants to share bad experience with WL here.

Now I know why I got lousy svc from her liao. I am not good looking and also not her "tuakeh" lor. Maybe she dun like my look like Ah Beng lor. If only eng-chiu eng chiu then she should reject me when I choose her lah.

All these PRCs are craps lah. They like you they serve you well. They dun like you they dun reject you but give you hell in the room. Last time malaysian WLs are more pro. They give std svc regardless of what type of customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wah bro, where did u hear this rumour? Are u one of the "tuakeh fan"?

I heard there are two generous old men negotiating to bail her out.
Not sure izzit true or not?
I think u are right bro. Yesterday I was waiting for Dan Dan at 2.20pm and saw one moron waiting for An An. I heard OKT Boon tell him she is booked by this customer upstairs for multiple sessions and may not come down until 5pm. He asked the customer,"You want to wait ah?"

I asked OKT Boon wat happen and he said the customer upstairs booked her for 3 sessions. I think there are really such ppl around splurging $$$ on her. Can't believe it. No wonder she only give vgood svc to her "tuakehs" lah.

I left at 4pm after having Dan Dan and this moron still waiting. Siao ah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Actually, she asked for 60k. I agreed to "loan" her 30k. Even though in all honestly, I think she would not have returned me. What I meant was, if I am going to blow 150 x 10 slots per day x 23 days that would take me only 2 months to recover my "investment".
You actually loan her S$30K ah? Wow, you are the tuakeh in GL going around bailing them out. I think you should also spare a tot for poor cheongsters like us lah. This will undermine the original objective of having a GL is Sinkie. Bro, plse dun bail out Dan Dan also, else I cannot see my sweetie anymore.

You can bail out An An but plse Dan Dan alone, OK?
Old 30-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An An (2831B)

haha bro Crouch, looks like u need to buy beh-piao 3 times a week. When u kena 1st prize, then u go & book her for 1 whole day, bring her to buy LV or Gucci watever, enjoy gourmet in 5 star restaurant, then u will see that u get king's service from her.
Dun get me wrong, I am not one of the taukeh lah. I am juz a busybody like a reporter always asking all the PRC girls about thier dreams & wishes when they come to Spore, & then they will tell u legendary stories about who & who got bailed out by taukehs & wish they have the same luck......
Old 30-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Crouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: An An (2831B)

Quote:
haha bro Crouch, looks like u need to buy beh-piao 3 times a week. When u kena 1st prize, then u go & book her for 1 whole day, bring her to buy LV or Gucci watever, enjoy gourmet in 5 star restaurant, then u will see that u get king's service from her.
Dun get me wrong, I am not one of the taukeh lah. I am juz a busybody like a reporter always asking all the PRC girls about thier dreams & wishes when they come to Spore, & then they will tell u legendary stories about who & who got bailed out by taukehs & wish they have the same luck......
Bro, you are very jovial lah. This forum should have more ppl like u around.

Before I proceed, I would like to thank those bros who add my points. Will not reveal their names unless they wan to. I dun care abt points lah but it is the principle that is important. Bros should zap only if I use abusive language or make sarcastic, degradatory or defamatory remarks or profanities and vulgarities. I am not guilty of all these and all her supporters juz zapped me becos they buay song lah.

I must apologise to the fella whom I called a moron. I dun mean to do that. Maybe I shoot too fast. Maybe he is also one of the zappers lah, oh well..?

Some zappers dun even understand what is a forum for. It is for ppl to share and express their personal views without distorting the facts of course. Not tat I care abt the points lah, why should ppl be zapped for sharing genuine experience and non-confidential and legitimate info.

Nevertheless, I will continue to share real info be it good or bad feedback for the benefit of all bros here. What for u hear only the nice things and masked out the poor feedbacks. I dun distort the facts and neither will I post unfounded info or non factual info.

I remember recently a group of clones were posting fake info to promote the WLs in L18H05 and many samsters found out abt it but they still continue posting in other threads as well. These ppl are worst than me becos they are misleading innocent samsters here to patronise those 1805 WLs wilth lousy svc but promoted by them. I heard one samster complaining to OKT Willie last time that the WL he call from 1805 is not what he read abt in the forum. So I told him almost all the FRs for L1805 are fake ones lah. You must know how to tell the real from the fakes. These clones should be exposed lah.

Never say die. For the benefit and sake of all samsters here, i will continue to fight this difficult course of justice for real FRs be it good or bad.

Hope the guy who wants to bao her think carefully and spare a tot for all the poor cheongsters like us. We are at his mercy becos we cannot afford to buy LV bags or other luxury items but we visit them for a purpose, ie. to support them. I also heard someone going to bao Chu Chu (1654A). This chap book her from 1pm to 6pm almost everyday. My god.
Old 30-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crouch View Post
Some zappers dun even understand what is a forum for. It is for ppl to share and express their personal views without distorting the facts of course.

I remember recently a group of clones were posting fake info to promote the WLs in L18H05 and many samsters found out abt it but they still continue posting in other threads as well. These ppl are worst than me becos they are misleading innocent samsters here to patronise those 1805 WLs wilth lousy svc but promoted by them. I heard one samster complaining to OKT Willie last time that the WL he call from 1805 is not what he read abt in the forum. So I told him almost all the FRs for L1805 are fake ones lah. You must know how to tell the real from the fakes.
Bro, I just up you my humble 4 points. Not that it matters to you, but I want to show that I stand with you on making this forum open to frank & honest discussion.

Also, you opened my eyes about fake FRs in GL. You see, I was cheonging in FL territory and had just recently come back to GL. Fake FRs and pics are rampant in FL terrority. In fact, it's almost a given. But I never thought that this is now happening in GL ! I was puzzled about what was happening in another thread in which I had a "starring" role. It didn't make sense until now - thanks to you. FRs posted for GL will now be scrutinised carefully.

Cheers, bro.
Old 30-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

WL Name - Xi Shi
Origin - XiChuan, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.68 m
Home Base - L28H33 (the house will move to L20H47)
Misc Info - She has been working in GL for about 1 month.

If you try to find a pretty gal with high level of service, she will be the one.

She the 1st that 1 RTF within a week!!! Usually I bonk 2 to 4 times a week and the fastest RTF is after 2 weeks. So I think she is a person that I think worth my time to write the FR.

Looks - 8.5/10

She looks a bit different from the WL I try so far. can consider small face and big eyes.

Body - 8/10

If you like model figures, she is a must try to you. slim (can consider a bit skinny) and tall (1.68). Usual PRC fair with smooth skin.

Tits - 7.0/10

B-minus cupper assets and light brown nipples. May be small to most of the ppl here. But youngster will like it.

Cat-Bath - 8.5/10 (for ppl like soft and care)

If you like an aggressive type like vacuum machine, she may not be your type. But she take slowly with care and will give you full of gfe. she lick every finger and toe slowly with care. I cant think of any part of my body she din lick.

Shower - 7.0+0.5/10

She a bit week in this dept as I can feel she still a bit shy, try to use her hand to "accidentally" block my view to see her tits. So cute. and during the bath, she really try to serve you like a king. +0.5 as the warm hug she gave me in the bath.

French kissing - 9/10

High score mainly due to my personal feel to her. lots of light kiss and once a while an aggressive tongue fight. this is the french I been looking for, now I found it here. slow, passionate and steady style with lots of near genuine FEEL to bring up the sexual momentum.

AR - 7/10

I'm not a fan on this and not sure how to consider good. Is like licking good or stuck the tongue in your ass hole is good?
In short, she put Great effort on this and I believe she will please you on your request.

BBBJ - 8.2/10

Not super deep-throated BBBJ! but slow with on and off strong sucktion and lick like enjoying a lolipop. some more give you a cfm look at the same time.

FJ - 7.9/10

She was tight and moist. Didn't pre-lube her at all. She was accomodating to my request. hug me very tite before I ejaculated!

Attitude - 9/10
She aims to please you with her strong gfe.

RTF - try not to, as I really afraid addicted to her.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
You can be honest and frank with your discussion. But hurting WLs who are your fellow mankinds are absolutely uncalled for like what some of the brothers mentioned! It is fucking easy for you to critisize, slam and tarnish WL's image behind your fucking monitor but the poor & pitiful WLs are out there in the open facing the samsters who read about your malicious action!! It can be hard for them ...Please spare some thought for them as they are only around for less than 2 years or so ....................................

Come on, moron!! They are also humans like you and me!!!

Hurting WLs? I think in all reality, I think WLs have hurt more people then cheongsters hurting them. I do agree that WLs are humans like you and me, however, their way of thinking I think are way below what I would call a human being. This is at least most of the WLs I have come across have potrayed to me. EG, I remember a WL calling a brother who wanted to help her financial "a fake". Hello, that brother was prepared to spend a significant amount on her to get her out of the line; but in return that was what he was referred to as. The WL's name I shall leave blank to "protect" her as you would so call.

Go out with any of them and I can assure you, that you will find that they have their way of reffering to their clients as "dumb". Enuff said. I am not about to start a flame war here.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Done that and that. I don't think all of them want to be bailed out, even when they have the same luck.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hurting WLs? I think in all reality, I think WLs have hurt more people then cheongsters hurting them. I do agree that WLs are humans like you and me, however, their way of thinking I think are way below what I would call a human being. This is at least most of the WLs I have come across have potrayed to me. EG, I remember a WL calling a brother who wanted to help her financial "a fake". Hello, that brother was prepared to spend a significant amount on her to get her out of the line; but in return that was what he was referred to as. The WL's name I shall leave blank to "protect" her as you would so call.

Go out with any of them and I can assure you, that you will find that they have their way of reffering to their clients as "dumb". Enuff said. I am not about to start a flame war here.
hohoho! let me share my two cents worth.
This kind of commercial negotiation between a PRC WL & our local cheongsters is no different from Goldman Sachs selling junk bonds to many Asian investors. It is the battle of the brains, each one trying to outwit the other for certain gains.
It is a willing-buyer-willing-seller transaction, and there is no such thing as cheating under legal definition. If many lao uncles are willing to give their savings to mei mei half their age, and regret later, we cant say it is cheating. Just like US large financial institutions selling junk bonds to many aunties uncles making them lose thier shirts, those "robbers" are still enjoying high society life on Wall Streets.
Having said all these, I must salute PRC women. They are the ones who wiped out the cultures of barbarians who tried to conquer China in the past. Mongolians and Manchurians have called themselves Chinese and have forgotten their own language & China after a few generations.
So bros out there, please be very alert of the commercial transaction you are into. We are after sex. WLs are after $$$. Under the disguise of love, the commercial war takes place. Winners take it all.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Done that and that. I don't think all of them want to be bailed out, even when they have the same luck.
well bro Nato, the WLs will judge me when I try to "bail" them out. They will probe my financial strength, my background, see what car I drive etc etc. Then they will decide whether to accept my offer or not. They can be choosy!!! Yes, they are.
I have ever overhead a phone call between a WL & a local bro who is so madly in love with her. Our local bro said he would sell his HDB flat so that he can give her S$50K to go back China, and then he will migrate there to live with her. The WL had a roaring laughter and told another WL next to her that this man is really a sha-B (傻B), which means stupid pussy in China. Why? Because this WL is highly popular, and she already has rich taukeh supporter, and wont be interested in our poor bro's HDB money!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

That guy is siao.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
P00268 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can anybody shared with me the contact of L20H07?
Old 02-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Had some fun with QQ from W17 just now.
She looks abit like a more rounded face version of this..

Very cheeky girl who can act really horny. About 1.6m.
Not for those who dislike fake boobs. Hers have been enhanced and are rather hard. Tummy skin is rather loose and has stretch marks, which she claimed to be because she lost weight.
Please ask for cap before BJ otherwise one of the teeth in her lower jaw which is misaligned from the other teeth will scrape against your bro and cause some discomfort.
Extremely wet. Her juices started flowing even before I started any action on her. Willing to try many positions. Service is not bad.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Old fogey! That you have to blame yourself for being naive and stupid. You have to remember, no one point a gun at your numbskull to buy gifts or offer $$$ to the WL. She did not solicitate $$$ or gifts from you until you try to be more intimate and go beyond the WL-Customer level, and you try to behave as if you are his lover but whether she actually treats you as one is not the issue here. You are the one who makes such indecent proposition to her First!! Therefore, you have to blame no one but yourself, old blur and naive fogey!!! Time to wake up your fucking idea!!
Jesus H. Fucking Christ. I don't think ANYONE in their fucking right mind would offer to buy a WL a fucking LV or a gift ok? So let me ask you now again, who do you think asks for the LV? Your mom?

Who the fuck are you to even on one fucking hand say WLs are human beings and on the other fucking hand say insinuate that cheongsters are not human beings? No one made any proposals and I can assure you, for every case of WLs KCing a cheongster, most are done by WLs and not the other way around of trying to be intimate with her.

Btw, Royal Chimp, do us all a favor and GFY - THAT IS GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

This kind pf people needs to go and die.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ms Sensuality

WL Name - Xi Si
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24-25 years
Height - 1.65 m
Home Base - L2047 (formerly 2833)

Look - 6.8/10

She is not pretty to me. She has double-eyelid eyes with naturally-long eyelashes but the downside is, she has flat nose which spoils her overall look. But she is definitely presentable and belongs to the GND type of gal. She has smooth and fair facial complexion ... long silky smooth straight tress. She resembles a little like Michelle of 2831A but the latter is more sex-appealing and possesses more tone body like someone who workout in the gym alot.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim, smooth and fair. No blemish or tattoo in sight. She has minimum fat and no protruding tummy.

Tits - 7.5/10

Small B cupper assets and the bonus is, she has pink nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10

She frenched me promptly and passionately. She gave me a stimulating and sensuous soapy body2body massage. She subsequently offered me a BBBJ ... I feel superbly shiok!! It was certainly a marvellous prelude to the main course.

Cat-Bath - 7.7/10

She did it sensually and steadily with lots of GFE ... I enjoy this kinda cat-bath. It was certainly very stimulating. She diligently licked and sucked my fingers and my soles. Fore-play started the moment the door closed. We kissed lightly and gradually frenched passionately with lots of feel. It was rather spontaneous as if we were lovers. Awesome!

Frenching - 8/10

We frenched passionately and sensually at pre-shower, during shower, post shower and during fore-play. We also frenched almost non-stop during missionary till I reached a point of no return!! The feeling was marvellous, man!

AR - 7.8/10

Very sensual and stimulating indeed! She used the tip of her tongue to probe my arse-h@le with excellent pressure, and she offered non-stop hand actions simultaneously. Her hand-mouth skill was pretty good!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

It was done with varying degree of intensity and fashions. She BBBJ with slow, sensual and steady pace. I like this kinda of BBBJ very much ... She sucked from half-throat initially and eventually deep-throated. Super!!

FJ - 7.5/10

She was certainly tight and moist. We adopted cow gal, doggie, frontal bonk and missionary. Frontal bonking (with her legs leaned against my pecs) is suitable for her with her slim and never-seem-to-be-ending legs. I fired off in missionary fashion!

Attitude - 8/10

Fantastic!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread