The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by frendly View Post
I have visited and opt for 90 min session. No effect but I did not ask for refund. Cos can see that she try to be probin what she do but seriously...didn't work on me.
Just curious what you meant by “didn’t work on you” bro - maybe you can elaborate more or just let Master JJ know directly so can clear the air, and you get a better common understanding of your expectations.

My own experience when I first started treatment with Master JJ was that I could feel my urine flowing much more smoother just immediately after the treatment. Some small physical lumps that I had before the treatment that was obstructing my dick blood flow was also ‘melted’ immediately on the spot. Those lumps were gone just like that.

I mean yes YMMV, but I’ve been reading fellow bros report here (including feedback from my own friends/colleagues who have undergone Master JJ’s treatment this few months for first time) and it seems like it should be working for just about everyone generally speaking. So hopefully you can clarify and see how your case looks like with Master JJ
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3589 / Power: 23
smay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
I have visited and opt for 90 min session. No effect but I did not ask for refund. Cos can see that she try to be probin what she do but seriously...didn't work on me.
Bro,

You may wish to relook into your expectation and communicate with Master JJ to optimize the value of the therapy session.

My expectation is to live younger, no urination issues and fxxkable. Now, I walk and behave like a man in late 40s, I frequent WLs in lorongs few times per month. I am in my 60s but I was told by the WLs that I don’t look like one and my dick is strong in spite of my age.

My bad experience was the suffering with urinal stone twice 10 years ago. After visiting Master JJ, this issue is ticked off from my worries. Immediate effect after every treatment is the smooth urine flowing. Some tightness of my muscles due to lipoma are cleared immediately.

I have mentioned before that I take 1 cycle of treatment every month to achieve my expectation. I feel I need to provide my feedback to clear some air for Master JJ.

Last edited by smay; Yesterday at 02:08 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3151 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

I am JJ Lee whom have ten years of experience in Juagen therapy and I was traditional Chinese medicine trained.

When you feel weak in your sexual activities such as having premature ejaculation, impotence, benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse, frequent urination, night urination, testicle swell and pain, infertility couples, etc. Please come and visit me, I can provide a solution. If no results immediately you will have your money back.

I use the combination of Medical Qigong and TCM Physiotherapy JG to provide dedicated customised treatment based on individual’s analysis. If you want to see improvement, must come and try me.

Price: $150/1 hr (Trial therapy only at 5 pm) and $200/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Working hour: 9 am to 7 pm, last booking at 5 pm.

Contact: Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Strictly No Sexual Services, purely treatment.
*For more than 2 days advance booking, $100 advance deposit is required.*
Sorry to non-mandarin speaking customers, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
frendly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
Dear customer, probing is the essential of TCM method by listening, smelling, asking and pulse taking. This is to find out your overall health conditions that affecting your sexual ability so that I could apply the best therapy for you.

There is no identical bodily condition amongst all customers, younger and healthier customers can see results faster than not so young ones who are 32 years and above. Normally for young-weaker customers; and customers 60 years and above require more than 3 treatments (1 cycle = 3 treatments) to see results.

The effect my customers feel are relaxing at the lower body and smooth urination immediately after the first treatment. Most of them can feel little brothers become longer day after.

Please contact me so that I could understand your identity, appointment date for me to work out something for you.
Seriously I don't know why a simple fr I have to explain so much. If u read the simple fr, I have mention it don't work in me. It's me. But since u mention after effect I should have, as in urine smooth, relaxtion, longer day after etc. All don't apply to me. As in all those u mention about age issue and no. of cycle to see result.I would also like to ask, how many times I have to go then I can ask for refund if really don't work ? But with your msg and so many subjectivity u think I will want to spend some more for the treatment and be ask so many questions to get a refund ? And what evidence I have to proof when she say you will see the different after the 1st session. ? If not will refund me. Btw, the pulse taking analysis about me also not accurate. Anyway, I hope you can let her know, I am not against her, and I can see that she try to be pro. For me, I repeat,for me there is no different in my outcome. So hope she don't be too sensitive. And you too. There will be good and not so good review here and I have been very clear about my fr, I am saying for myself only.
Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
Dear customer, probing is the essential of TCM method by listening, smelling, asking and pulse taking. This is to find out your overall health conditions that affecting your sexual ability so that I could apply the best therapy for you.

There is no identical bodily condition amongst all customers, younger and healthier customers can see results faster than not so young ones who are 32 years and above. Normally for young-weaker customers; and customers 60 years and above require more than 3 treatments (1 cycle = 3 treatments) to see results.

The effect my customers feel are relaxing at the lower body and smooth urination immediately after the first treatment. Most of them can feel little brothers become longer day after.

Please contact me so that I could understand your identity, appointment date for me to work out something for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smay View Post
Bro,

You may wish to relook into your expectation and communicate with Master JJ to optimize the value of the therapy session.

My expectation is to live younger, no urination issues and fxxkable. Now, I walk and behave like a man in late 40s, I frequent WLs in lorongs few times per month. I am in my 60s but I was told by the WLs that I don’t look like one and my dick is strong in spite of my age.

My bad experience was the suffering with urinal stone twice 10 years ago. After visiting Master JJ, this issue is ticked off from my worries. Immediate effect after every treatment is the smooth urine flowing. Some tightness of my muscles due to lipoma are cleared immediately.

I have mentioned before that I take 1 cycle of treatment every month to achieve my expectation. I feel I need to provide my feedback to clear some air for Master JJ.
Hi bro, congratulations if it works for you.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 21
hondawave8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondawave8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondawave8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro
Sad to heard that it didn't work for you.

I being with Master JJ for a few years.

I am 65+ yrs old now
Initially I have to wake up in the night to urine. And my little bro cannot even stand up.and cannot sleep thru the night

Now regularly visit her weekly.
Now everyday wake up with erection.
No more need to urine at night
And being more healthy and look much younger now.

Wish you all the best Bro.
And good health to you

Cheers
A better tomorrow and future for all
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondawave8 View Post
Dear Bro
Sad to heard that it didn't work for you.

I being with Master JJ for a few years.

I am 65+ yrs old now
Initially I have to wake up in the night to urine. And my little bro cannot even stand up.and cannot sleep thru the night

Now regularly visit her weekly.
Now everyday wake up with erection.
No more need to urine at night
And being more healthy and look much younger now.

Wish you all the best Bro.
And good health to you

Cheers

A better tomorrow and future for all
Thank you

Guess you are one of those that she say pocket deep enough 1 cos she says those pocket not deep enough 1 go a few times will disappear. Haaa. Cos she admit her fees is not cheap, cos have to go quite frequently. Furthermore if you see effect u have to go for the non traditional 1 also to do some live firing, if not go for this therapy to make it big and long for wat right ? that is another cost also. Even those visit her for quite some time will visit her averagely interver of 10 days. As for me, cos her therapy don't work for me that's why I m not going. No bad intention for the fr, just want to help bros here to manage their expectation as one of the bros that react to my post ask me to relook into my expectation too. I believe his intention is good also
Those that see effect I wish you all huat ah ! . I hope I don't have to answer or reply anymore to this topic liao it's individual
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1