The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
This one http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-qi-massage/ say shower together but brother who just tried her say she don't take off top How to shower? So your target you say leh....
I encounter before. Its kindda like they shower for you, not with you. Small shower cubicle and ml stand outside the cubicle and shower for you. So probably got one or two hand putting some soap on your body. Not impossible to 鸳鸯浴 with one person fully clothed. Lucky the ml i had did take off her clothes for the sensual but it was quite long back...
Old 20-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Since B2B is available, I expect it should be done in fully nude. Am I right?

And I am actually skeptical that the photos are hers.
Don't be surprised if she do b2b with clothes on. Haha... I never encountered before but there seems to be one post where one bro say he got it. Nowadays i sms ml will include whether got take off clothes as part of my q&a. I think really need to ask about those services you mind not having, just like any other purchase.
Old 20-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
blackcanary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiyasama View Post
this is the first time writing an MR

MR for Dora
i've visited her for quite a number of times,like what is described by many Bro,she is indeed very pretty,chatty and a very nice lady.Her massage may not be like a pro masseur,but you can feel she's putting a lot of effort to learn and improve her skill,a tremendously improvement lately compare to the first meeting.Regarding recent feedback i've read,it's true Dora didn't removed her top naked during the first encounter,i did not force her since she doesn't liked it,i respected her wished.After a few RTM,she removed her top automatically,i've asked her why a sudden change , she told me since i'm nice to her and not forceful to her disliked,she felt more easy thus willing to take off her top.So i guess the end of the day,when we treat her with respect and well,
she would eventually do it willingly and naturally.
Cheers
How many times you rtm before she took off? Five maybe? U had to pay $550 before you could see her breasts... u think its justified? Pui !
Old 20-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A good practice will be to ask these MLs basic questions to clarify our doubts.
We can no longer trust the ads and some MRs which clearly lacks credibility.
If the ML chooses to ignore or blacklist our numbers just because we ask these questions so be it.
It will be their lost and we move on to the next ML.
Old 20-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-qi-massage/

This ML doesnt remove top at all and has bitchy attitude. Avoid her at all cost!
really a shame. cos i think she is a looker!
Old 20-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiyasama View Post
this is the first time writing an MR

MR for Dora
i've visited her for quite a number of times,like what is described by many Bro,she is indeed very pretty,chatty and a very nice lady.Her massage may not be like a pro masseur,but you can feel she's putting a lot of effort to learn and improve her skill,a tremendously improvement lately compare to the first meeting.Regarding recent feedback i've read,it's true Dora didn't removed her top naked during the first encounter,i did not force her since she doesn't liked it,i respected her wished.After a few RTM,she removed her top automatically,i've asked her why a sudden change , she told me since i'm nice to her and not forceful to her disliked,she felt more easy thus willing to take off her top.So i guess the end of the day,when we treat her with respect and well,
she would eventually do it willingly and naturally.
Cheers
yeah i visited her for 1000 rtm before she took off her top. then i asked for her nips and she said i have to visit another 1000 rtm. because i am to nice to her so it will take me 1000th time. i am not giving up because i am a nice guy, woof woof, on the way to 1000th soon, 995th already.

cheers!
Old 20-07-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokfucheng View Post
yeah i visited her for 1000 rtm before she took off her top. then i asked for her nips and she said i have to visit another 1000 rtm. whoa i thought this must be a holy goddess, virtuous lady who only sells skill and not body.
then i accidentally dropped my wallet and thousand dollar notes came out, amazingly everything came off. damm i kicked her away like a piece of rubbish and went insearch for my next holy goddess who will not take for her top.

cheers!
I'm quite surprised that Dora is not removing her top now. I had visited her for the one and only time some 3 weeks ago. I remember that I had no problems in asking her to remove her top. She was not apprehensive at all.

In my opinion, she must standardise her menu. Else, the ill effect on her business could be felt immediately.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Texted kaylee says she will be topless. Bros. Go ahead amd check her out. I have no time this week. Hope she doesnt lie.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Texted kaylee says she will be topless. Bros. Go ahead amd check her out. I have no time this week. Hope she doesnt lie.
Kaylee is sharing the apartment with Dora. Not sure who influenced who on their 'No Topless Policy'.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
blackcanary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wonder why we must raise fist and shout like chinamen before they treat singaporeans with equal respect? In china they try this kind of stunt, see what will happen. Anyway with this kind of attitude, next we will hear is "now i show you, but no touching no licking okay... im tickish" kind of bullshit
Old 20-07-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
i concurred with bro MiG27 said ... nowadays before i visit any new ML, i'd ask them a few questions to screen through them before deciding to visit them. if they dun reply my question, i'd just take it is their lost ...
Yes! Keep asking for more, lidat their services won't shrink over time. Asking is not disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Other than rising prices, and more not taking top off, I am also reading more giving only 1HJ in an hour instead of the "usual" 2. Not sure about the rest, but I would like to have a choice in choosing whether I prefer more massage or sensual.

It seems like I need to do alot more research than usual to go through the list of FRs lately... which is proving increasingly difficult with the many fake FRs around..
I usually go for the sensual only. Can try asking to exchange 2HJ for 1 Bbbj lol.

Goto Java beans listing and read all the before proceeding. Bad MR are usually more true than good.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For me not keen... have to go through such an exercise... too much hassle

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
A good practice will be to ask these MLs basic questions to clarify our doubts.
We can no longer trust the ads and some MRs which clearly lacks credibility.
If the ML chooses to ignore or blacklist our numbers just because we ask these questions so be it.
It will be their lost and we move on to the next ML.
I agree on that no wrong for customers to know what are the services. It is better then we go they showed black face to do things unwillingly and we also black face for services not provided...

Upfront they say no then I wld just skip n move on nowadays I also check before proceeding...
Old 20-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
I agree on that no wrong for customers to know what are the services. It is better then we go they showed black face to do things unwillingly and we also black face for services not provided...

Upfront they say no then I wld just skip n move on nowadays I also check before proceeding...
If they show black face or show unwillingness, i will put on my clothes and leave. There is no need to be kind with them and afterall they are earning easy money.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Kaylee and Dora are in my ban list.
They can change their concept to top less now but this is without saying not on their own accord.
Therefore service will not be great and no point giving them my $110.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1