The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post
Don’t envy me. You guys need to try. At first I also didn’t know hoe to move to approach maids. But now I am more daring. Any way I am not handsome either. You need to be gentleman and willing to spend time to accomplish your goal. Treat them well and eventually they will open up their pussy to you free.
Sacrifice Sundays to accompany them?
Bro, where do you approach her from?
how i really wish to eat her 1 day. 😂
Old 29-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 21
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Sacrifice Sundays to accompany them?
Bro, where do you approach her from?
how i really wish to eat her 1 day. 😂

If really need to get them must SACRIFICE one two Sundays la.
Approach them any where you like. Lp. Ot. Even our house market also can approach
Old 29-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
True.. everywhwrw also can approach.. u try 10 u sure will hit at least 1 la.. even u really jialat.. try 100 times lor. Sure got pussy dor u to f la. Lol
Old 29-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If really need to get them must SACRIFICE one two Sundays la.
Approach them any where you like. Lp. Ot. Even our house market also can approach
ok bro. I go try fish again.
wechat damn hard to fish.
I really admire your fish, very nice figure. 😂
Old 29-08-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
ok bro. I go try fish again.
wechat damn hard to fish.
I really admire your fish, very nice figure. 😂
Sunday, get a group of guys and go OT fish. So many out there.
Old 29-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

This pic I took when I am in the hotel with her. I told her I want to keep a pic of her pussy. She agree and let me take. Damn. It’s tight.
Old 29-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
This pic I took when I am in the hotel with her. I told her I want to keep a pic of her pussy. She agree and let me take. Damn. It’s tight.

wow... so good. Bro, you enter raw?
her abalone sure taste good. 🤣
Old 29-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What time is good to go ot o sunday to fish?
Old 29-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
huh? really? Bro, can I try please?
I've 1 but need $, u wana try mine?
Hi, do u mind sharing w me?
I dont mind paying her.
Old 29-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Hi, do u mind sharing w me?
I dont mind paying her.
haha... you have any to exchange?
the other 1 with Irish bf also want $, don't want love. 😂
Old 29-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=steadfast;17742282]This pic I took when I am in the hotel with her. I told her I want to keep a pic of her pussy. She agree and let me take. Damn. It’s tight.

where do u get such girls bro .. she is so damn tight .. im sure pretty face too
Old 29-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow... so good. Bro, you enter raw?
her abalone sure taste good. 🤣
What will u do if you were me? Raw or not raw? I leave it up to your imagination. 😀
Old 29-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=sgbusinesshelp;17742576]
Quote:

where do u get such girls bro .. she is so damn tight .. im sure pretty face too
I got to know her from meetme app. First I start off by talking nicely and asking if she had eaten. She told me her boss was not around and they had left for 2 weeks vacation. I ask her if she wants to eat anything. She told me she wants MAC. So online order and got the delivery man to send it to her. That was the part she was touched by my move. She gave me her address. I don’t know why she trust me so much on the first instance. She received her MAC and then we started to chat. So from morning till evening chattedand chatted and evening I asked her if she wants any food and I would buy for her.
She agree and I told her I would pass the food to her under her block. Once I bought her food, it was close to 9pm and I went down to her block. I texted her and told her I have arrived. She asked me to come up. My plan was more to get her into my car and chat with her from there to see if anything can be developed from there. I was shocked that she asked me to come up. I was
Scared initially asking her about the neighbours and whether her home as cameras. But she told me not to worry and there was no camera in her place. At the point of time, the suspense was kicking me hard. What will happen and whether I can score or not. Took the courage to go up.. knocked on the door and then.....
Old 29-08-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 10
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by winliaoloh View Post
pmed you amigo
encountered her on an app before. managed to get her number but on off replies... no action.
Old 29-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=steadfast;17742742]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbusinesshelp View Post

I got to know her from meetme app. First I start off by talking nicely and asking if she had eaten. She told me her boss was not around and they had left for 2 weeks vacation. I ask her if she wants to eat anything. She told me she wants MAC. So online order and got the delivery man to send it to her. That was the part she was touched by my move. She gave me her address. I don’t know why she trust me so much on the first instance. She received her MAC and then we started to chat. So from morning till evening chattedand chatted and evening I asked her if she wants any food and I would buy for her.
She agree and I told her I would pass the food to her under her block. Once I bought her food, it was close to 9pm and I went down to her block. I texted her and told her I have arrived. She asked me to come up. My plan was more to get her into my car and chat with her from there to see if anything can be developed from there. I was shocked that she asked me to come up. I was
Scared initially asking her about the neighbours and whether her home as cameras. But she told me not to worry and there was no camera in her place. At the point of time, the suspense was kicking me hard. What will happen and whether I can score or not. Took the courage to go up.. knocked on the door and then.....

Patience pays off. But not safe to do at her employer's place. Employer also won't tell her if install secret camera. Nowadays gadgets so advance n hard to detect
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1