The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Tks for e upd TS
Old 01-08-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Cheecomez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here .... waiting for updates
Old 01-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sgboi89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
ts wife shld be tingting

first clue: local and wear spec
second clue: c cup

ts did not mention about ts wife having any siblings

ts mention of tingting is so detailed till he is apart of the family

belle sisters shld be put of the question..how will ts react to wifey (i fuck ur sister)

altot i wish yivonne for the win...but tingting mentioned way too detailed
I think (and hope) it's ting ting. We know that ting ting is a taitai and from another post when TS came home at 7pm, the wife was already home.

Also, quoting this from somewhere else in the thread - "Bangkok was damn shiok! Weather was madness, but can tahan, just drink lots of cold fruit juice... Wife went crazy with her shopping, we had to buy another of those 'china bags' and pay for overweight luggage. But ok lah, wife take care of my house (WITH EMPHASIS) so meticulously, must reward her every now and then. We went to hoot all the good food in BKK, really just hoot only, boh pang chance. Walk every few hundred meters, stop and eat again."

Also, we know that ting ting likes bkk quite a bit and loves to shop. I am putting on last wooden nickle on ting ting
Old 02-08-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboi89 View Post
I think (and hope) it's ting ting
But bro lakland also got say the only time an accident happened, he got married. So maybe it's Annabelle or Jezebelle?
Old 02-08-2017, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for more juicey update...
Old 02-08-2017, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for the reveals of TS wife. As i prefer girls that are more bubbly, used to like Ann till she let Rhee banged her.. TT abit too cold and her sort of easily offended attitude doesn't go well for my liking if i'm TS..
Old 02-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait for e nx upd
Old 03-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Camping in here for updates
Old 03-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
proexam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, camping too
Old 03-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Good afternoon all! Reporting in to give yall some lunchtime updates!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour:

Jezebelle hugged one of my spare pillows, but Annabelle insisted on being spooned by me, and that was what I did.

The next morning, I was awakened by my morning wood. I opened my eyes to see that I was still spooning Annabelle, who was soundly asleep. It was quite awkward as my erected dick was poking her butt cheek, and it was in a very uncomfortable position. I tried to adjust a little, and my dick slipped in between her butt cheeks. The tip of my dick slid against Annabelle’s labia, and glided effortlessly across it. She was wet.

Feeling cheeky, I decided to adjust my hips a little, and the tip of my dick glided up and down across her labia. It was a sooner or later thing, that the tip of my dick will catch the entrance of her pussy, and that was what happened, as it slipped into her pussy, just the tip. Annabelle stirred.

I moved my hips back a little, sliding the tip of my dick out a little, before I pushed my hips against her butt again, driving my dick halfway into her pussy.

Annabelle: mmmmffff….

She held my hand with hers, then guided it to her breast. I cupped her breast and kneaded lightly as she pushed her butt towards me more, sliding my dick further into her. The both of us positioned ourselves as far away from Jezebelle as possible. The pocketed spring technology from my Simmons bed will make it harder to wake Jezebelle up the further we are from her.

I lifted Annabelle’s leg into the air as I fucked her sideways, driving my dick into her again and again. My hands kneaded her breast and teased her nipples, until she was close to orgasm. She held my hand and moved them upwards to her mouth, where she then sucked and licked my index and middle fingers.

I continued to thrust away below and it wasn’t long until she came hard. Annabelle moaned very softly, controlling herself. She then looked at me.

Annabelle: What a nice way to be woken up. I learnt something new. Can you teach me more?

I grinned at her and raised her hips above her head. Standing up on the bed, I pushed my dick downwards and entered her from the top. Enter the Piledriver. I drove my dick into her again and again, the angle helping me to hit her g spot without fail every entry. It drove her nuts in no time at all as she climaxed twice in quick succession. Her face began to flush a deep red as all the blood flowed towards her head and I quickly put her hips down again.

I turned her over and raised her hips, and she automatically got on all fours for me. Without hesitation, I entered her again and grabbed her hips and pumped her. Annabelle moaned softly and began to buckle at her arms, making it harder for me to maintain the position properly. I reached forward and grabbed her hair and gently pulled back.

Annabelle did not mind, but she knew what I wanted and she arched her back and raised her head to relieve the tension on her hair. I released her hair as she also pushed up with her hands, straightening the elbows. This allowed my dick to thrust fully into her. Her large boobs swayed with the momentum, and our hips banged against each others’ with loud piaks. I grabbed her hips tight and pulled against mine as I thrusted my hips forward and held it there, with my dick fully inside her quivering pussy. I released my load deep inside her, and the both of us fell forward back onto the bed.

We panted heavily, trying to get our breaths back. I slowly pulled out of her, and rolled off her. I took a look at her pussy, and saw a small gaping hole there. I had stretched her well over the past 12hrs. another sliver of cum began to flow out from that small gap.

I got up to wash up, then I brushed my teeth and shaved before I wore my boxers and headed out of the bedroom toilet to see Bryan standing at the bedroom door, staring at the naked belles. Bryan looked at me and grinned wickedly. Then I went over to him and pushed him out of the door before I closed it gently. He continued to grin at me then whispered.

Bryan: Steady lah bro! Even the belle sisters also let you fuck liao… At the rate you are going, sooner or later all the girls in class also you can plant flag on them liao.

Me: What the hell you talking about, dude?

Bryan: You know those angmoh girls, whenever they fuck a big black cock, then they will go and tattoo a spade with a Q to say they are “Queen of Spades”, which means they have preference for BBC and are black owned? You can start yours liao. Maybe get those girls you fucked to go tattoo a J of Hearts. J for Jun. And hearts because you are not a black dude, and you flood them with loving feelings as your modus operandi.

I slapped Bryan’s back and chuckled. It was not a bad idea actually. Leaving the J of Hearts on girls as my own personal brand. But we all know that it will not happen, because Asians are more discrete, especially while living in a conservative society as that in Singapore.

We walked past the guestroom and I peeked in. Vivian was sleeping on her side, facing away from the entrance. She was also completely naked, and I could see her shapely butt, and her thin waist clearly. I gave Bryan a cheeky look and he smiled then closed the guestroom door.

The both of us went into the kitchen and sat down over a glass of orange juice.

Bryan: So how was it? Shiok?

Me: Quite.

Bryan: Who was better? Jezebelle or Annabelle?

Me: Well, Jezebelle is not a virgin, but more experienced. Annabelle was a virgin, and not experienced. Different lah, cannot compare. Apple vs orange.

Bryan: Annabelle was a virgin?!

Me: Yeah.

Bryan slapped his thighs.

Bryan: Fuck! She damn hot and you took her virginity. I kowtow to you, brother.

Me: What about Vivian?

Bryan: She’s not a virgin.

Me: But better than Eileen?

Bryan: Of course… She damn frisky. Eileen is like dead fish compared to Vivian.

We chatted about the rest of the girls, and Bryan lamented that there wasn’t any orgy last night. He had been hoping for one to take place. I told him that it would be hard as there were new people like Jezebelle and Annabelle and Rhee with us, and Joel isn’t really into the whole orgy thing. Bryan sounded me out whether he can finally go for a round with Kim or not, and I said he’ll have to ask her regarding that. We then washed our glasses and returned to our respective rooms.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

I went back to my room and sat down on my bed, but not before staring at the stunning forms of the sisters’ bodies. I picked up my phone and read the messages from Tingting and replied her. Then I put down my phone beside me and felt Jezebelle stir from her slumber. She sat up straight and rubbed her eyes, giving me a good look of her breasts. Her hair was frizzled on the side that was not tied down in cornrows.

After rubbing her eyes, she slouched and squinted at me, then she crawled up to me and sat on my thighs facing me. Her pussy rubbed against my half erected dick through the fabric of my boxers. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, resting her head on my shoulder. Her warmth radiated up to me and I could smell her sweet natural scent.

Jezebelle sat up straight and looked into my eyes, then rested her forehead against mine before she nuzzled noses with me. Then she tilted her head sideways and kissed me softly, then again, and again. I kissed her back and my hands started to roam, as did hers. She moved her hips, grinding her pussy against my dick through the fabric, causing my dick to rapidly erect to its full length.

She reached down with her hands and tugged my boxers, and I lifted my ass off the bed enough for her to slide the elastic band under my thigh. Then she tugged at the elastic band at the front of my boxers to release my dick, and slide my boxers down to my knees, where they dropped to my feet.

Gently caressing my dick, she rubbed it gently before lifting her hips and pushing my dick down to enter her pussy. The moment my dick poked into her pussy, she slowly lowered herself onto me until my dick was fully buried in her pussy.

I held her butt and stood up on my feet, walking towards the space in my bedroom, and Jezebelle wrapped her legs around my waist. She used her strong leg muscles to start pushing herself up and down on my dick, as I thrusted my hips at hers, timing ourselves. Our groins and hips smacked against each others’ with loud PIAKS, and she held my shoulders tight with her arms.

We began to work up a sweat, and perspiration flowed down our foreheads to our chins, eventually dripping onto her breasts and disappearing into her cleavage. Jezebelle’s hair plastered against her forehead, and she lifted one hand to brush her hair away from her face. I looked into her beautiful face, and saw her cheeks becoming rosier. She looked back at me and smiled briefly, her cute dimples showing, before she closed her eyes, tilted her head upwards and moaned with another thrust deep into her.

After 10minutes, my veins were popped out all over my body. My arms, my neck, my temples and my forehead. I could feel the lactic acid building up in my arms. Jezebelle had came again and I was close myself. I walked towards the window and placed her butt down on the ledge. Jezebelle leaned against the window and I continued thrusting my dick into hers. Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak.

It took another 3 solid minutes of thrusting at least before I came together with Jezebelle. I thrusted fully inside her and she grabbed the back of my neck with her hand as she came too. My dick twitched violently inside her and unloaded my hot semen inside her womb. Jezebelle grabbed my head with her hands and she french kissed me for 5 minutes before she let me go. As I retreated, the cum slowly flowed out of her pussy and dripped onto the floor.

Jezebelle got up and fell forward onto me as her legs buckled under her weight. Her legs were all wobbly and suffering with pins and needles from the exertions earlier. I gently supported her into the bathroom so she could wash up. I took the chance to rinse my body and dick as well, then I returned to my room and wiped the cum off the floor. Changing into a pair of berms and a tshirt, I went back out to the hall. The rest were already half awake, and Yivonne was up and about in the kitchen, making breakfast. Eileen slept on Joel’s lap as Joel stroked her hair. Ann continued snoozing in a super chor lor position, with her legs spread wide. You can easily see her panties through the openings of her shorts.

As I walked past the guestroom, I heard sounds of passion coming from within. Bryan and Vivian must be going through round 2. I continued into the kitchen and helped Yivonne.

Me: Need help?

Yivonne: Morning, Jun! Not really, I’m good. But if you wanna stay and keep me company, I’m more than glad!

Me: Sure. No problem.

Yivonne: How was your night with the 2 sisters? Did anything happen?

Me: What do you think?

Yivonne: Haha… knowing you, and your charms, surely you would have made short work of them. I heard the moans when I woke up to get a drink in the middle of the night. If I were alone with you in a bedroom, I would probably end up on top of you somehow.

Me: I’ll take that as a compliment, I think? Hahaha…

Yivonne: Hahaha… I think I better find a boyfriend soon. Otherwise I might end up complicating things for you. Hahaha…

Me: You will… You will…

Yivonne: Will what? Find a boyfriend, or complicate things for you?

Me: Find a boyfriend. And you will also complicate things for me if you fail to find a boyfriend, I think. Hahahaha…

Yivonne: Idiot!

Yivonne continued beating the large bowl of 5 eggs, and she heated up the skillet. I watched as she cooked the scrambled eggs. As she worked on the eggs, I took a good look at her back view. She was more slender than Ann, even though they were roughly about the same height. But Yivonne had very toned legs and a bubble butt. Her thigh gap was more obvious as well. While Ann’s ass had the tiniest of hints of cellulose, Yivonne’s was completely smooth.

My gaze shifted upwards as I mentally undressed Yivonne. Her waist was also thinner than Ann’s, and her tummy was completely flat, except for the faint linings of her abs. The only pity would be her breasts. Yivonne wasn’t blessed with a lot of fat for her chest. Her A cup breasts barely protruded out from her chest, and she had to wear push up bras when she wears nice dresses and gowns. There were times that she lamented about her lack of assets on her chest, and had been considering going for implants, so she can wear strapless dresses and pull it off. At the same time, she was also concerned that people won’t take her seriously after knowing that she has gone for implants.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Yivonne: Stop staring at my butt, Jun. I can feel your eyes burning holes through my shorts.

She had said that without turning around to look at me.

Me: Hahaha… How you know?

Yivonne: Boys will be boys.

I got up and walked towards her, and rested one hand on her butt, then gently squeezed it.

Yivonne: Oei!

She tried to move her butt away, but I kept my hand on her butt and continued to squeeze it. Instead of swiping my hand away or moving futher away, she came back closer to me, and let me squeeze her butt.

Yivonne: You idiot.

Me: You like it too lor.

Yivonne: Tsk! Indeed I do. It’s been a while. The rest are waking up le, be a bit more discreet please. I don’t want others to think I’ve been spending too much time around Ann.

I retracted my hand and went to the fridge to get some iced water. As I drank, Yivonne and I gave each other knowing glances.

Bacon was fried, sausages, and tomatoes were grilled, and salad was mixed. Everyone, except Rhee, came up with a plate and took their share of the food. Kim and Hyun shared that Rhee was not at home last night when they went back to the apartment. But somewhere around 2am, he was back with another girl and they made a hell lot of noise in the bedroom for an hour. There was a lot of grunting and moaning and dirty language used, and as of breakfast time, Rhee has yet to emerge from his room.

After breakfast, or brunch rather, we sat around and chatted, talking about the upcoming semester, and what subjects we were going to take. As well as further plans for the rest of the term break. More track sessions were planned, and they wanted to come back for another BBQ during the last week of the holidays. Vivian said she will sponsor the next BBQ’s cost, and told us that we can order premium meats if we wanted to. Her explanation was that she herself wanted premium meats, but didn’t want to make special orders or make us pay more. But later I found out that it was partly because for the first time in Uni, she found a group that didn’t judge her or say nasty things about her, or spread malicious rumours about her. And for that, she was thankful and wanted to treat us.

We started filling up a notepad with the grocery list for the BBQ, with Yivonne scribbling everything in from bone-in ribeyes to Canterbury baby lamb racks and St. Louis style pork ribs. Special requests of wagyu steaks, and the usual sambal stingray and sotong were also dropped into the notepad. There was a lot of excitement as more and more items got added into the list. The door to Kim’s apartment opened. We all quietened down and looked over.

A girl with hair as short as Kim’s, wearing a short dress stepped out and began to wear her sandals. She zaogenged, and we could see that she was not wearing any panties. Rhee stood at the door, only wearing his boxers, and scratched his tummy and yawned. When she was done, she reached up and kissed him, and did the gesture for “call me” before she turned around and noticed us staring at her. She quickly made her way to the lift.

Rhee gave us a contemptuous look and turned to close the door, but not before twirling a lacy pair of panties around his fingers.

Yivonne: That a new girl?

Kim: Yup. I’ve never seen her before. That’s the 4th new girl he has brought back this week. Every time he brings a new girl back, he will brag about keeping their panties as momento of his conquest.

Ann squeezed her legs together and looked down. It was not so long ago that she lost a pair of panties to Rhee.

Vivian: I didn’t know Singapore had so many sluts.

Ann squeezed her legs tighter, and began to rub her hands. She looks increasingly distressed. Yivonne caught it.

Yivonne: Rhee is actually quite good looking, and he is a smooth talker and knows how to manipulate people. If you don’t know that beforehand, you won’t be on your guard and may end up being hooked by him and his empty promises. Anyway, let’s get back to the menu… Jun, you mentioned grilled halibut fillet seasoned lightly with butter, salt and pepper?

Me: Yup. Try it.

The discussion about the menu continued, and no one talked about Rhee anymore, to the obvious relief of Ann. It wasn’t a moment she wanted to remember at all, getting caught butt naked by her love interest while being fucked by someone else who turned out to be a manslut who is shunned and considered disgusting by your closest group of friends.

The afternoon was spent swimming and playing games in the pool, or suntanning at the side. Then we all headed out and took a bus to Thomson to have tze char for dinner. We ordered a lot of dishes, and by the time we were done, everyone was rubbing their own stomachs and complaining about having overeaten. We took a bus ride back to the condo, and they picked up their bags and left, except Yivonne. Kim and Hyun went back into their apartment, despite Rhee hanging a necktie at the handle. Thankfully for them, Rhee was getting hot and heavy in his room, not on the sofa in the hall.

I closed my main door and went to the kitchen to get a scotch for myself and Yivonne. She was packing up her utensils which she brought over for the BBQ. I handed the scotch to her and she sipped from it while using one hand to snag her bikini from the clothes pole, where she had hung it to dry.

We sat down on the sofa and relaxed after she was done packing. Yivonne looked at me, and there was a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Yivonne: Actually, I could have quickly packed everything up before we headed for dinner, then left with Bryan and Vivian.

Me: I know.

Yivonne: I guess I don’t need to tell you what’s coming next, do i?

Me: Not really, but if you want to, you can tell me anyhow.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Hot updates!
Thanks TS, you're easily the second best writer in the forum (after the legendary bro ilock)..
Old 03-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
memphis231980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have followed your story all e way..really power to the max.. Damn entertaining.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Lots of fcuking i can see..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1