The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Marrying her family? See open a bit lo if we married a local, branja our in laws to a simple dinner at a restaurant is sufficient to support a Vietnam family for one month. And we know very well, by just paying a meal a month is not going to satisfy our local in laws. As for the initial "bride price" how much are we GIVING the Việt Nam family? And how much will a local in laws demand us to PAY.
I am comparing on the majority n not talking about those extremely cases.
very true..thats why I also mentioned depends on the girl and her family.
some are ok to do and don't ask for much....
some ask not only for the bride price but every other thing....house, moto etc etc.

vn is less well off and dfferent culture...they want face and that's why for most of the less well to do families, they see an overseas family member as one to guide them to better times in life.

Singapore might be a bit different (or same). u can be asked to buy things, but do have certain value retained in them (house or whatever else), but a lot of times..the money u do send over...gets evaporated into thin air.

again, different people different experiences...just have to choose wisely
Old 30-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Marrying her family? See open a bit lo if we married a local, branja our in laws to a simple dinner at a restaurant is sufficient to support a Vietnam family for one month. And we know very well, by just paying a meal a month is not going to satisfy our local in laws. As for the initial "bride price" how much are we GIVING the Việt Nam family? And how much will a local in laws demand us to PAY.
I am comparing on the majority n not talking about those extremely cases.
But after many years, you wont be bother much with your in laws
Well, real life example in my family
Old 30-09-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Vb not thrifty even worst
Old 06-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

i read alot of all the bros stated here abt thier viet gf and wife. ultimately my ₫1000 feedback is, it depend on what kind vietbu yr wife n gf is. frankly speaking, i got a lot of viet bu gf b4 n my wife is viet. all diff kind of viet bu hence i can said, i know them well enough, from what we call ah lian to syt to filial daughter to wife material to suck yr money dry all i had b4.

as for now.... their 1 movement i will know what they up to.
ohh ya & oso i used to work in vietnam for awhile
Old 07-10-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

How to tell suck you money dry type in one move?
Old 07-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
How to tell suck you money dry type in one move?
easy... she is alway thinking here n than. always have excuse tell u tis problem that problem. ltr ah ma sick. later dog sick.

always tell u, u dun belief her. think she cheat yr money n etc etc.
if tis type just fuk n forget. no point keep
Old 08-10-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kitoshebe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
easy... she is alway thinking here n than. always have excuse tell u tis problem that problem. ltr ah ma sick. later dog sick.

Second that bro, kana before also. Mostly is family related issues, maybe it sounds more convincing or justifiable for you to help on this type of matters.
Old 08-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

But if kena this type surely in the beginning stil will suffer some losses to verify
Old 09-10-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster

bo bian bro, this one call investment. nothing involve without risk. best is u fly back vietnam with the gal, see how she behave there and at home, look for her 狐狸尾巴
Old 09-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Sad tail (tale)
Old 10-10-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very correct bro , Father house reno, built bridge , motor , do flooring , do small business .... and so on , that's the culture. Need time to educate and tell her off..
Old 10-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

in facts it's not just us being carrot head used by them, the local guys kena the same. just that we kena more money chop. the thing abt vietnamese ladies is that they know they have to fully use their youth n beauty to make the maximum effect out of it. so unless she fell for u, than if u want u have to invest some.

but my best exp is with viet ah lian, totally get a chance to blend in with them. understanding them frm there.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Very correct bro , Father house reno, built bridge , motor , do flooring , do small business .... and so on , that's the culture. Need time to educate and tell her off..
Quote:
in facts it's not just us being carrot head used by them, the local guys kena the same. just that we kena more money chop. the thing abt vietnamese ladies is that they know they have to fully use their youth n beauty to make the maximum effect out of it. so unless she fell for u, than if u want u have to invest some.

but my best exp is with viet ah lian, totally get a chance to blend in with them. understanding them frm there.
motor kena stolen ... ask for police report say no have

by doing so, they only live .. at best year by year
when they become old liao.. how? say around 40.

we may be carrot-ed and later rant and rant a bit... but our thousands of $$ pay keep coming in monthly ... but those ladies may not find another good carrot ...
Old 10-10-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

bro u cant think vietnam as sg. in viet pple tend to settle things among themself they rather not involve much with their police. think vietnam as sg in the 60s or 70s, it's very diff from current sg prospective. with corruption and etc involve and especially for south vietnamese they tend to not belief or rely the govt if u know their history.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro u cant think vietnam as sg. in viet pple tend to settle things among themself they rather not involve much with their police. think vietnam as sg in the 60s or 70s, it's very diff from current sg prospective. with corruption and etc involve and especially for south vietnamese they tend to not belief or rely the govt if u know their history.
indeed tough live without law and order ... selectively
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1