The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Maybe one fine day got stealth pussy, one that can wrap round our 2IC b4 we know it.....a female android?
Custom 3D print a pussy to your specifications!

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebyecp View Post
Naked, everything! You can squeeze as much as you like. You can touch everywhere.
Haha no doubt about that.
BBBJ too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Will get a LB to wrap around your ass.
Can custom 3D print a dick if ladyboy is post-op liao!
Old 18-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dun forget our stealth activity this weekend....
You mean you activating your helicopter?!

Sibei ho lah!
Old 18-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
cpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nana Plaza

last time i went, nana plaza had lots of ah gua... pretty ones... so choose carefully...

Returned favours to all bros who up me. Who hasn't, pls remind me!

I believe in sharing for all!

I maybe greedy but is 400 a reachable target?

Local Hotties
Old 18-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
You mean you activating your helicopter?!
Nbzzz this u also can guess right
Old 18-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Nbzzz this u also can guess right
Make sure it's helicopter not hairycopter hor!
Old 18-11-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I understand and for sure sympathize with your sentiment.

But the very fact that these undeclared agents have on purpose kept their actual status a secret makes it impossible for anybody to be definite in identifying them. On the oft chance (Very tiny chance - LOL) that I am mistaken.... welll.... !!
And let's face it - there is just soooooo much intrigue going on in SBF - yeah?!

I think you get my drift

SEAJ

Ps. Ooops - only talking for myself - D/K what oolouis thinks etc of course
Just enjoy and mind your own business la. If someone wants to spend, just let them be. Nothing is for free in the world. What they pay is to compensate for the convenience that they want. Let's just get back to fr and mongering info.
Old 18-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Just enjoy and mind your own business la. If someone wants to spend, just let them be. Nothing is for free in the world. What they pay is to compensate for the convenience that they want. Let's just get back to fr and mongering info.
Makes sense! And this from the original conman! Hahahahaha!

Actually, I don't even know how I got so engrossed onto this topic - started by just my responding to questions/comments!

On the other hand, I hope it will serve to give pause to some here to REALLY think properly when out mongering. I've seen quite a few regular, normal and decent guys transform right before my eyes after just several sessions being "groomed' by agents and their acolytes etc.

Notable was one guy who basically torpedoed his perfectly good family - and very much regretted it too late, and another one who got fired from his real cushy job as he had transformed into a brash, loud mouthed braggart.

Amazing that only over such a short period of mongering with the wrong crowd, they could lose all their previous values and mores etc. Amazing, just amazing.... some would actually even try to change the way they look physically - and you can imagine how guys can look when they dress, groom and coif their hair in styles NOT suited to their age and previous image. Yeah!

Anyway...... toodles!

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Makes sense! And this from the original conman! Hahahahaha!

Actually, I don't even know how I got so engrossed onto this topic - started by just my responding to questions/comments!

On the other hand, I hope it will serve to give pause to some here to REALLY think properly when out mongering. I've seen quite a few regular, normal and decent guys transform right before my eyes after just several sessions being "groomed' by agents and their acolytes etc.

Notable was one guy who basically torpedoed his perfectly good family - and very much regretted it too late, and another one who got fired from his real cushy job as he had transformed into a brash, loud mouthed braggart.

Amazing that only over such a short period of mongering with the wrong crowd, they could lose all their previous values and mores etc. Amazing, just amazing.... some would actually even try to change the way they look physically - and you can imagine how guys can look when they dress, groom and coif their hair in styles NOT suited to their age and previous image. Yeah!

Anyway...... toodles!

SEAJ
Guys let's get back discussing where to find good pussies in BKK to each his own ! r
Old 18-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
narrah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd floor - Rainbow 4, Candyland, Spanky, Straps have all been fruitful visits b4. ground floor a bit disappointing.
Old 18-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtohavefun View Post
Brothers of SBF, I am gg to bkk for a bonking trip. So far I did some research on the internet on Nana Plaza, but need more advice esp from fellow Singaporean cheongster. Any brothers been to Nana Plaza and what bar do you guys recommend? Any thing to take note of? So far I narrowed down 2 bars to visit for their gogo show, angelwitch and spanky, any reviews? Thanks in advance
Read the Dedicated to BKK AGG thread... that thread has recent FRs on Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy - http://thesbf.shop/showthr...28063&page=429 Good luck and have fun

Last edited by Treemon99; 18-11-2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: inc link
Old 18-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
samtheman999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

g clubs are for carrots and those with a carrot state of mind
Old 18-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
I'm a Caucasian so not sure how welcome I am on your forum, been following for a while though. You guys have much better coverage on G Clubs and Kapoo than other forums though and they're the only places I spend time in. Interesting to compare your perceptions to mine.

On the topic at hand anyone who needs an agent to go to a G Club in order to get treated well probably shouldn't be going in the first place! I'm pretty regular at the Pimp and Monte Carlo both of which have always been fine either as just me or with my usual mixed Thai/Malaysian/Western group.
Can only speak for myself, and maybe some of the nicks here who I know personally. You are totally welcome! Caucasians, Mongoloids, Mongrels, Dravidians, et all - all are welcomed. We all come from afica 200k years ago. Lol

And this is an open forum anyway. So I am totally out of turn to even extend a welcome.

With the topic of needing an agent to go to a G club, I was just being sarcastic, speaking in metaphors if you like. A parody lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
You are just jumping in and making statements irrelevant to the issue. The issue is NOT about people having the right to spend their hard-earned however they like. Nor is it about there is no free lunch. The issue is stealth agents, some of whom are real cocky, masquerading as just another senior samster to prey on unsuspecting samsters. Hopefully you get it now.

And by asking SEAJ to mind his own business, are you minding your own business when he did not even address his post to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Guys let's get back discussing where to find good pussies in BKK to each his own ! r
These sorts of mindless clarion calls to get back to pussies are juvenile if I may say so. You want to get back to pussy, you go right ahead, who's stopping you? And I already make it clear that I am all for 'to each his own.'

But for stealth agents who prey on unsuspecting agents, we certainly should not leave them to be 'to each his own.' And this issue is an equally legitimate concern to pussies to raise in this forum,
Old 18-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
You are just jumping in and making statements irrelevant to the issue...The issue is stealth agents, ....., masquerading as just another senior samster to prey on unsuspecting samsters. .....
And by asking SEAJ to mind his own business, are you minding your own business when he did not even address his post to you?

-------------------

These sorts of mindless clarion calls to get.....
But for stealth agents who prey on unsuspecting agents, we certainly should not leave them to be 'to each his own.' And this issue is an equally legitimate concern to pussies to raise in this forum,
<LMFAO>

Down oolouis....DOWN!!! LOL
Not THAT serious... just guys needing to talk about what guys love talkin' about - NOOKIE!! And actually, quite restraint/polite how they write. Right?!

I just hope it’s not that favorite tactic of theirs - that anytime a discussion on a thread casts an unfavorable spotlight on their nefarious practices, they and their clones would just bombard the thread and push the discussion back into the background! And they would also make exhortations to ”get back on topic etc.” to further bury their scamming ways. Naaahhh…. conman and treemon are way too polite! LOL

I – and I can see many others here - have all the confidence in the goodwill with which we write our posts that we are not worried about any fall-outs even when being blunt. I’d think that it’s only these undercover agents/their gang, who gives us, who just want to share whatever we know, all this grief.

Thanks Y'All!!

SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Errr why not mention the nick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
My sentiment exactly. Why bother composed a composition but don't wish to mention the nick.
Waiting for the guilty to out themselves. Or slow burn under the exposure and derision trained on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
555 so many secret agents. But non of the nick surface.

I better don't kpo so much later people mistaken I'm also an agent.
You can always declare here that you are not an agent in any guise, shape or form. That is, if you are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebyecp View Post
Naked, everything! You can squeeze as much as you like. You can touch everywhere
But didn't you just complained about spending 10k each and still no fxxx? Which of course I agree.

And you can squeeze as much as you want, touch everywhere, a model from a soapie, who would be of equal quality, and spend less than half of the 10k, plus get a FXXX, right?

And did you notice senior bros playing up this humsup factor at G clubs? And playing up that you can strip them too? What, is stripping a P4P such a novelty?

If so, why not go to an oillie or soapie and tell the puying there all you want to do for the hour or 90 min, is to strip her and she can pretend to resist, then she can put her clothes back on, then you will strip her again with her feigning reluctance, then she will put her clothes back on , then.....repeat process until time's up. And all this for less than half the price?

The thing is, why are these senior bros always adding to samsters comments when it comes to G Clubs and playing up the fun factor? Any vested interests? Stealth agents? Are samsters being lured in unsuspectingly? Is Sam being deprived of advertisement income?
Old 18-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
errrr..... I'm pretty sure there's meaning somewhere in your post; Apologize but I really cannot discern! Ooops!

Do you mean the assholes who are complicit with/enable these unscrupulous and undeclared agents?
Willing Assholes? A bit unkind I'd say. 1. ONE - they were cowed into submission:- must abide with their rules, their way of posting, their way of partying or face being ostracized and all alone when in CP - hardly willing! And 2. Secondly, come on oolouis! - given ONE above, not fair to call them assholes. No?

SEAJ
Lol SEAJ, now you are squeezing it out of me.

Nah, this willing arsehole, a Johnny-come-lately, thought that he has now finally worked himself into a 'GROUP,' oh wow, the culmination of his lifetime achievements, and being totally accepted by the group or so he thinks, he discovered a new-found bravery he thought he never had when solitary previously, and so all of a sudden he thought he could show off this new bravery to his group, thus gaining even more acceptance, approbation even, by speaking up for one of them, who may be a stealth agent.

Just strikes me that an avaricious agent and an acquiescent arsehole does make a matching couple, rofl.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1