The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 17-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
southeastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
they will usually wont let let a pc of meat go to waste if its presented in front of them.. lolx
Especially if it is a piece of pussy meat
Old 18-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AAA2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story.. thanks for sharing!!!
Old 18-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1247 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
My bestie Nicky is a lesbian. we known each other for almost 15 years now. i have never see her date a guy before, cause most of our group gathering, she is always with a gal and they behave intimately.

She is attractive, independent and dressed well - lives in Bukit Batok and occasionally i will drop by her place - either for gathering or just hang out. she is quite open with me and we talked about anything, sex, our financial status, work etc. what she didnt know was i have been jerking off with her used panties (damn nice VS or LP) whenever i go over...
Bro Kimsiew, great share. Must find toilet after I read it
Old 18-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro Kimsiew is Legend
Old 18-08-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
My bestie Nicky is a lesbian. we known each other for almost 15 years now. i have never see her date a guy before, cause most of our group gathering, she is always with a gal and they behave intimately.

She is attractive, independent and dressed well - lives in Bukit Batok and occasionally i will drop by her place - either for gathering or just hang out. she is quite open with me and we talked about anything, sex, our financial status, work etc. what she didnt know was i have been jerking off with her used panties (damn nice VS or LP) whenever i go over

Her latest gf was a SQ girl, been together for almost 1 year, we met a couple of time. last we met was at her place during CNY before the Covid.

During CB we did some group orders and i told her that i will be packing the orders and will pass to her on national day.

on national day, i went about delivering the group orders to our group of frens and then pack dinner for her before proceeding to her place. when i reached her place, my kopi-o broke and started leaking in the lift and i had to hold the packet with the boxes of orders - it was a mess when i reached her place, my pants and shoes are stained :-(

Nicky helped me carry the boxes of her order and brought me a container to hold the leaking kopi-o while i rush to the kitchen to wash my hands and try to remove the kopi-o stains on my pants. she suggest i remove it and quickly rinse the stains away before they stained my pants permanently.. she ask me to use her master bedroom, as her dog is inside the common bathroom and it was messy with newspapaper - so i went into her bathroom and removed my pants and at the same time wash up.. it was then that i realised that i have nothing to put on, so i used her towel to dry and wrap myself and brought the rinsed pants to the washing machine.

she was already eating the dinner i bought in the kitchen, so i helped myself with the washing machine. when i open up the machine i saw some of her clothes inside, a yoga pants, sports bra, a gym singlet top and a pair of her panties - normally i would have acted normal and go on with my chores but i realised that her panties in the machine had some visible stains on the crotch area.. i use my finger to touch it and it was wet, so i casually ask her if she wants the clothes inside to be washed together with my pants and i casually comment that her panties are wet and did she just masturbated .

she turn around and look at me and nodded "was feeling horny after my yoga session" and then turn back and eat her dinner. shit i was aroused by her "casual" comment and her wet panties that i got an immediate erection.. imagine me wrapped in her towel and having a hard on...

i try to turn my body away from her so she would not noticed but i think she can feel the awkwardness... and ask me "Fuck, dont tell me you are aroused you freaking pervert?"

so i turn around and show her my hard on, it was a strange sight my rod trying to poke out from her towel... she laughed loudly and commented "WTF! hahaha"

she stop eating and walked towards me still munching her food and touch me there., (my hand was still inside the machine holding to her panties) . i move away because i felt kinda embarrassed ...

then she gave a casual remark "i have not seen a hard dick ... limpy ones yes..but this is fucking huge!" - i told her she better not touch it again otherwise, i might rape her..

her comments shocked me " Well, u dont need to rape me, i am sill feeling horny you know." - so i told her playful "me too" and then took out her panties from the machine and lick the crotch area - she got a shock and try to snatch the panties from me.

i told her i can show her what i will do to it if she let me. she stares at me and keep saying "Fuck, this is some serious pervert shit." so i turn on the machine to let it start washing and took her panties and ask her to follow me to her bathroom

she followed me and once inside the shower area, i release the towel to expose my hard rod. she keeps saying "WTF!" and commented "i fucking dont believe you have a such a huge rod bro" so i wrapped her panties on my rod and started jerking myself slowly (i try not to look at her and i can see that she was just staring at my actions... she was actually sitting down on her toilet bowl looking...

i was enjoying jerking myself when i saw her started touching herself through her fbt-like shorts... fuck she is aroused... so i moved out of her shower area and stood in front of her still jerking myself - by now, she was openly touching herself and moving her hands inside her shorts... and staring at my rod...

i removed her panties and signal her to give me a blow-job, she hesitated and softly ask me "how the fuck do i do that? so i replied her " watch me." and kneel down in front of her and remove her shorts, she is so fucking wet, her shorts lining are wet and sticky ... i put my mouth near her pussy and started licking her... first on her inner thighs, then move towards her pussy and lick her with my twirling tongue softly.. she moans out loud while i was doing that and arch her body

i eat her for a few minutes until she pulls my hair to stop me and tell me to go to her bed - so we move to her bed and this time i lay down on her bed - she was not sure what to do, so i ask her to move her ass on top of my face and i continue to lick her while i insert my fingers inside her - she was moaning loudly and keep saying "Fuck! what the fuck are we doing"

then she move away and went down and started licking my rod, can feel that she is inexperience in this as she was not blowing but merely licking it, so i guide her and ask her to put my rod inside her mouth and move up and down, it was awakward and not really enjoyable... but i was so aroused, that i turned her over and let her lay on her bed while i move down and eat her again.

after a few mins she was squirting all over and she was extremely wet so i move up and spread her legs wide and rub my rod on her pussy, she moan again.. and said " fuck dont even think of putting that inside." so i continue to rub her pussy with my rod until i come to a point i couldnt control it and decided to penetrate her, she was not virgin tight as i expected for someone who have not had sex with a guy (maybe because she DIY regularly with her dildos) but that feeling was damn solid... she moan so loud when i enter her

i move my body slowly, i wanted to kiss her but she keeps moving away from my lips (avoiding me) so i move faster and she moans louder, it was after a few thrust that she suddenly scream and shudder her body .. i knew she came... so i slowly pull myself out, but she stopped me and ask me to stay inside... i was in this position for a few mins until i couldnt take it and told her i need to pull out

so i did and lay beside her, she look at me and laughed "what just happened?
i told her " you came, i didnt" - she started at me angrily and move her body on top of mine and try to sit into me unsuccessfully, i helped her and soon she was riding me and moaning - within minutes, i was ready to cum and i told her i am cumming - she just moved faster an faster until i had to push her away just seconds before i shoot

we lay on the bed and the timing was perfect - moments later we heard screams, cheering from the block (must be the NDP thingy) and we just laugh about it...and i move up to wash myself. when i came out from the bathroom, she was no in the bedroom - i walk out and she was sitting in thr kitchen eating her dinner

"too hungry" was her comment and we chat for awhile (not talking about what just happened) and i left at about 11pm

a few days later, we talked about it on whatsapp.. and i apologise to her. she keep saying "its ok" last night we talked about it again on whatsapp and she confessed that she really enjoyed it.. i wanted to hint her that perhaps we shd do it again, but i didnt.
nice story bro.. always wanted to fuck a lesbian girl. wah lucky you
Old 18-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10155 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My bestie Nicky is a lesbian. we known each other for almost 15 years now. i have never see her date a guy before, cause most of our group gathering, she is always with a gal and they behave intimately......
Great share bro
Old 18-08-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Salute, Bro Kim Siew ..he is always SBF's champion milf hunter ...must learn from him.. his approach, tactics n techniques

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
MOZO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Salute, Bro Kim Siew ..he is always SBF's champion milf hunter ...must learn from him.. his approach, tactics n techniques
Fully agreed bro, lesbian also allow him to fuck
Old 18-08-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOZO View Post
Fully agreed bro, lesbian also allow him to fuck
Well, lesbian are also women. Thus, if at the right time, right place, right people and right teasing techniques, they can also be aroused for sex.
Old 19-08-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My bestie Nicky is a lesbian... ''i wanted to hint her that perhaps we shd do it again, but i didnt.
KS is amazing..... now in addition to milfs, he is also 'straightening' out confirmed lesbians by showing them what a good cock can do and what they have been missing.

Haha...well done KS. Please do it again and tell us about it and whether you have managed to bring her back to the right path!
Old 19-08-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Doublet post

Last edited by mike3329; 19-08-2020 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Double post
Old 19-08-2020, 12:58 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

i always longed to fuck a lesbian but never had a chance to
Old 19-08-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
inplant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
I also hoping to fuck a les
Old 19-08-2020, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by inplant View Post
I also hoping to fuck a les
Which type u all want to fuck ???? ... a butch or a femme???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1247 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Which type u all want to fuck ???? ... a butch or a femme???
I want a good looking butch (tom boy but hidden figure kind - happen to know 1) and "his" femme at the same time!!

Yes, I am greedy! I think this stands, among most guys, at the same level as having Twin sisters, SIA stewardess (not all), or hot siblings/mother and daughter fantasies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1