The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

so i guess ... Luo Hu area is much more better than Futian. Hmmm ... my budget is not 100yen ... is rm100 ... hehehehhee ..
i am going there tomorrow morning. Any brother going also? Maybe we can cheong together. Some brother even mention that from SZ to Dongguan only 1 hour time.
Old 13-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
so i guess ... Luo Hu area is much more better than Futian. Hmmm ... my budget is not 100yen ... is rm100 ... hehehehhee ..
i am going there tomorrow morning. Any brother going also? Maybe we can cheong together. Some brother even mention that from SZ to Dongguan only 1 hour time.
It is less thn 1 hr train ride I tink 35mins but exclude waiting time.
Go to chang ping events n take a look very hot place
chang ping is v additive for me at least :x
missing it badly ...
Old 13-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
RM$100/nite is more like it ...
100yen/nite ??? think u can sleep on the street ...

futian area is far away from LH ... but closer to tourist places like Windows of the World, Happy Valley, Splendid China, China Folk Culture Village etc etc ...

for cheong purpose in SZ ... it's better to stay in LH ...
and also dun stay in 100rmb/nite hotel else no ktv gals will go back with u for ON ....
Old 13-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen KTV Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
aiyah ... after shopping trips can 偷吃吗 。。。

honestly i cannot imagine how a 100rmb/nite hotels can look like ...
they are many things u can't imagine in china loh..

can u imagine that the prduction cost of a lighter in china is only 3cts..
Old 13-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wandel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandel View Post
hi bro, which hotel, Sunshine or Panglin will you recommend? any recommendation on the okt? sorry, i have read the past 1yr thread and not able to find any. pls help. ty.
hi bro, pls help on this?? my budget for the hotel is about 600rmb at LH. ty
Old 14-03-2010, 12:40 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
honestly i cannot imagine how a 100rmb/nite hotels can look like ...
Those ¥80/night hotel room is rather run down but condition and hygience is at least better than those LHC and XXC BBS ghetto rooms. Hotel reception staff will even double up as an OKT and bring you girls for room service at ¥120-150 per shot.

Quote:
for cheong purpose in SZ ... it's better to stay in LH ...
and also dun stay in 100rmb/nite hotel else no ktv gals will go back with u for ON ....
Hahaha this is so true! For KTV cheonging better stay somewhere decent such as Lao Di Fang Hotel. Near to many KTVs and clubs.
Old 14-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Futian and Luo Hu district is near to each other? Which district is much more better ?? is all the hotel in SZ provide wifi?? thanks.
Some brother from WSG recommend Day Inn hotel ?

For a budget but clean n modern hotel in almost all over know city n towns in China look for the following three hotel chains.

1. Home Inn 如家 : ??????????????????????

2. 7 Days Inn : 7????????????????????????

3. Motel168 : ??168?? - ??????,??????

We can say they r very good value hotel for budget travelers. Prices range fm 120rmb onward depending on the dates n location. They r also quite well located too. For example around SZ - Louhu there r abt 6 to 7 hotels fm these three chain.

The room r new, clean n safe wif free BB internet connection. But they r "spartanly" renovated wif min luxury. Just providing a clean n safe place to rest n sleep.

There are also many new such new n up coming chain coming up all over china.....Haha.....who say China dont hv cheap n good hotel for budget travelers ?
Safe Fun.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 15-03-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 23
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandel View Post
hi bro, pls help on this?? my budget for the hotel is about 600rmb at LH. ty

i think panglin and sunshine opposite each other. sunshine should be slightly higher priced than panglin. not much diff. abt 600-700rmb+.
hope this helps.
Old 15-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bulls72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just return from sz agree to all bro almost all the massage centre close down, oni serve regular, luckily meet this taxi driver. he recommand us to huang jiang 1 of the massage centre 1 hr ride from sz taxi fare r rmb450 two way . below r the happening.

1s reach the place was a bit disappointed becos abit run down, but when process to the hotel the place r ok. was brought to a room to choice the girls. demand was rmb400/2/unlimited, u can add rmb100 for a junior( mean just new to this line n under training) girl was young n nt much experience. pussy was tight, believe most of the bro will like it. another thing to mention is that if u n ur friend both book 2 girl u can request for xchange within the two hr.

starting of the was a long bath with the 2 girl will giving a bj 1st, after that process to the bed the senior will give a list of service like frencing, boob rubbing, ar, bj n all kinds, u can bonk them 1 by 1 thought out the service. if time allow u can xchange the girl with ur friend next door. provided ur r powerful enough to bonk all 4 girl in 2 hr. veri nice experience. demand r rmb400 + rmb100 veri cheap rite.

any bro 1 2 visit the plasce can pm mi for te drive ctc. bye
Old 16-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

I will be at SZ 24th...

Will be staying Futian / Hua Qiang Bei area

Any happening place to intro ?

Any bro got OKT ctc to share ?
Old 16-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wandel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylomas View Post
i think panglin and sunshine opposite each other. sunshine should be slightly higher priced than panglin. not much diff. abt 600-700rmb+.
hope this helps.
ty for the information. i may get laodifang for lower cost, will use the save money for other. any bros there end of next week?
Old 17-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
I will be at SZ 24th...

Will be staying Futian / Hua Qiang Bei area

Any happening place to intro ?

Any bro got OKT ctc to share ?
Futian I stayed at wei Ye na jiu Dian.
Less thn 300 rmb hotel quite ok.
I for my last time there learn that okt there just earn xtra tips, go Shang sha there n look for WLs.
Got 60-70 bbs, try go around 9-10 not any later.
Old 17-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylomas View Post
hope this helps.
I stay in panglin 2 weeks ago, it is 680, but got a service tax dunno for what de makes it 800 rmb, rooms are just normal.
Previously stayed in this hotel hua an jiu Dian. V v nice place. Can check it out
Old 18-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ReturntoKL is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, any bros in SZ on 2th May wanna go party together as my bro and I will be there .....

kindly reply thanks
Old 20-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpoker View Post
Futian I stayed at wei Ye na jiu Dian.
Less thn 300 rmb hotel quite ok.
I for my last time there learn that okt there just earn xtra tips, go Shang sha there n look for WLs.
Got 60-70 bbs, try go around 9-10 not any later.
Have not been to 'shang sha'....

Heard is rather happening , is it far from Hua Qiang bei ?

take cab just tell cabbie 'shang sha' or ?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1