The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old 25-09-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks

I think we both know what to do.
Stay contented and stick to the one we are comfortable the most.
Nadia set the bars so high that its easy not to look at other FLs =)
Old 25-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah bro you also a big fan of Nadia?
Old 25-09-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

A lot of gems in this zone this week. My wallet is feeling a serious pinch.
Old 25-09-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

@SillyZebra

I appreciate the good things in life
Old 25-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qwerrty3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Sasa?
Old 25-09-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

FR on Arina of SNS

After trying the blonde Kate, I was recommended the brunette Arina. Not that I'm a shameless promoter of this stable, but dang they've got some good stuff this week.

For starters, she was taller than I expected (I didn't read the write-up carefully). However she's slim with cute natural B cups and a fine ass.

She doesn't smoke and doesn't drink, espousing clean healthy living. I can relate to that, if only I followed. Pictures mostly resemble her, except she has a lot of freckles from all the sunbathing - what is it with Russians and sunbathing?

Helps to shower and gives a light massage, which is a plus. Action starts in the shower and continued on the bed. Very accommodating and proactive, minimal communication issues as her English is good enough to carry a decent conversation.

Was quite tired as I'd had a 2-shot session earlier today, so she had to do most of the work - and she was definitely up to the task of raising my flagging libido. Overall experience was another pleasant one, something to end the long day nicely. Don't know why but lately I've been able to click well with the girls from this stable.

RTF? Maybe, she's quite a hard worker and I like that she doesn't smoke. But there's really so many choices at the moment and I have limited bullets.
Old 26-09-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it the great bonks there very dead or people dont want to share? Lol
Btw there are more independant EU girls coming.
Anyone tried them?
Old 26-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
FR on Arina of SNS

After trying the blonde Kate, I was recommended the brunette Arina. Not that I'm a shameless promoter of this stable, but dang they've got some good stuff this week.
Nice FR bro! Immediately after F1 so many FLs suddenly appeared. Too many until I don’t know who is who now and it’s quite impossible to put a name to each faces.
Old 26-09-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=745670

Patricia Ferraz

Look: 10/10 exactly like photos, although without the make up
Body: 9/10 sexy, curvaceous, roughly 167cm
Boobs: 9/10 large, maybe D, feels natural but is enhanced
Kiss: 10/10 deep frenching and tongue play, passionate and constant
BBBJ: 9/10 really good. long, willing, and eager. cim
FJ: i did not
GFE: 10/10 chatty, friendly

location is a bit of a walk from the main road, a bit troublesome because of rain yesterday. overall great.
Old 26-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
Is it the great bonks there very dead or people dont want to share? Lol
Btw there are more independant EU girls coming.
Anyone tried them?
Yes have tried. A bit of hit and miss. All of them have been to Singapore before. I get the impression that some are independent because they don't want to pay the agent fees after a successful first run. But there are also some who are independent who actually got rejected by the agent because they couldn't make it.
Old 26-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
Wow very high ratings, well done bro! Thanks for sharing FR!
Old 26-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Novaboi8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=745828

Looks: 8/10
Body: 10/10 Slim and fit looking body like a model.
Boobs: 9/10 All-natural!
Kiss: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 Loves to cuddle and chat.

Decided to finally take the plunge and try out FL 3 especially now with the sudden influx of girls, Arielle caught my attention and so I decided to go for her. Location was in the middle of town very convenient for both Drivers and Bros talking public transport.

She replied to my messages pretty fast and when I reached her room she greeted me in a tight red dress which already made me damn excited. I was a bit shy at first but she quickly made me feel comfy and after a shower she brought me to the bed and the action started, BBBJ skills were amazing she kept sucking and licking my manhood I could barely hold it in. Plus the whole time she gave this seductive but sweet look that made me even more excited.

FJ-wise I only did Missionary because I could barely hold it in Liao at this point but I didn’t regret for sure, GFE was amazing she cuddled me and we chatted a lot before we ended it off with a quick shower where she continued to tease me a bit haha.

Definitely RTF for me once my wallet recovers and my manhood reloaded, highly recommend!
Old 26-09-2019, 07:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sora24 - FL

Hey Bros..

Just wanted to update after a session with her since her tread got quite alot of Bros excited

Looks - 6/10 (some resemblance, but she looks much older now)
Body - 6/10 (tits or figure don't look like the pictures at all, maybe some years back)
BBBJ - 7/10 (nice and wet and willing to keep sucking)
FJ - 6/10 (Accommodating to positions, But keeps asking whether I have finished so quite mood killer)
Painting - Never ask
Frenching - I was Not allowed (YMMV, but I used mouthwash and mint already..)

Location - Very heart of Orchard
Old 26-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Hamsuke is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
Sora24 - FL

Hey Bros..

Just wanted to update after a session with her since her tread got quite alot of Bros excited

Looks - 6/10 (some resemblance, but she looks much older now)
Body - 6/10 (tits or figure don't look like the pictures at all, maybe some years back)
BBBJ - 7/10 (nice and wet and willing to keep sucking)
FJ - 6/10 (Accommodating to positions, But keeps asking whether I have finished so quite mood killer)
Painting - Never ask
Frenching - I was Not allowed (YMMV, but I used mouthwash and mint already..)

Location - Very heart of Orchard
Thanks for the honest review. Guess will be giving her a miss!
Old 26-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xoIox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
Sora24 - FL

Hey Bros..

Was close to book he but thanks to her super slow response I did not and is good so.
Thanks for report
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1