The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 10-01-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
blueyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Si bei Bad bonk

The standard for PRC has dropped so much, early last year still can get some quality ones. But now is this and that cannot. Than price also increase like we are cai tao like that. I go back thai le. Very disappointed by the PRC. Hope some of the quality ones will come back. Like Yang Yang. But kanna some cb kia rob.... Dulan...
Old 10-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyboi View Post
The standard for PRC has dropped so much, early last year still can get some quality ones. But now is this and that cannot. Than price also increase like we are cai tao like that. I go back thai le. Very disappointed by the PRC. Hope some of the quality ones will come back. Like Yang Yang. But kanna some cb kia rob.... Dulan...
Mainly for 2 reasons
1. Competition is almost non existent. Unlike the past when FRs and sharing by members prevail over OKT fake FR. With actual feedback, the FLs are affected directly by their own response to their clients so they actually have to improve to prevent bad FRs from getting center stage which quickly translates to poor sales figures. A typical example of ownself check ownself.

2. Swindled by the fake profiles and FRs, the daft continue to try their chances hoping to get a good bonk. Their leap of faith to the dubious advertisements often get the reflection of how an OKT dominated quality perception can lead to; bad bonks. Then these daft ones come online to complain on them one by one. Their efforts admirable but foolish. How much can you hit with only 1 or 2 posts of random positions on FLs who can simply resurface with a brand new profile and pics?

I will say, save your money. Organise a trip to JKT or BKK or just across the border to get a COD and pre transaction goods assessment prior to deal closure.

Otherwise go to the legal ones in G land. At least you get to see the goods before you pay.
I don't go for any girl in the FL dome 2 for anything anymore. Given up on that since i know where i can get better ones.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Mainly for 2 reasons
1. Competition is almost non existent. Unlike the past when FRs and sharing by members prevail over OKT fake FR. With actual feedback, the FLs are affected directly by their own response to their clients so they actually have to improve to prevent bad FRs from getting center stage which quickly translates to poor sales figures. A typical example of ownself check ownself.

2. Swindled by the fake profiles and FRs, the daft continue to try their chances hoping to get a good bonk. Their leap of faith to the dubious advertisements often get the reflection of how an OKT dominated quality perception can lead to; bad bonks. Then these daft ones come online to complain on them one by one. Their efforts admirable but foolish. How much can you hit with only 1 or 2 posts of random positions on FLs who can simply resurface with a brand new profile and pics?

I will say, save your money. Organise a trip to JKT or BKK or just across the border to get a COD and pre transaction goods assessment prior to deal closure.

Otherwise go to the legal ones in G land. At least you get to see the goods before you pay.
I don't go for any girl in the FL dome 2 for anything anymore. Given up on that since i know where i can get better ones.
Correct bro..

Malaysia Ringgit now 3 times of Sing S$

Thai Baht is 25 times of Sing S$

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 10-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=470

How about this guys?
Old 10-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Correct bro..

Malaysia Ringgit now 3 times of Sing S$

Thai Baht is 25 times of Sing S$
And Rupiah is 9500 to SGD1 now. I got a 3 some with 800k rupiah last month in JKT. Fuck till i am sextified.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xiaohorn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Go thai is better. FL2 can closed down for awhile
Old 11-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Bump for the day
Old 12-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Bump bump....
Old 12-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

http://www.$$$$.com/?product-469.html

This gal also looks different from pic. Insisted on collecting money first. So I walked off.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kikizl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Terrible. Zero service provided and out within 20 minutes. Still Charge 110.
Asked me to change and texting another bro to come up.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=520
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/xin-yu/

All Bro beware as she is on $$$$$$ mission as one week here n already to book ticket to back as she asked me which airline is cheaper.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Butterkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/eva-massage/

Share this great lady.....
U may get fj if she got rights on u
Tried few times since last year n absolutely worthy
Old 12-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1001 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120288 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikizl View Post
Terrible. Zero service provided and out within 20 minutes. Still Charge 110.
Asked me to change and texting another bro to come up.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=520
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/xin-yu/

All Bro beware as she is on $$$$$$ mission as one week here n already to book ticket to back as she asked me which airline is cheaper.
Lucky to see this. Very tempting looks..
Old 12-01-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

http://$$$$$$.com/siwa/1220.html

Another one to avoid. First gave wrong address, which was 8-10min drive away. Then either phone busy or phone rings but don't answer. Finally managed to navigate on my own based on her vague description of surroundings and my common sense. Upon reaching her place, first thing she wants is to collect money first. Again, I left.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

http://sglovecity.com/?p=260

Sms her today morning. Ask her whether can touch/lick nipples and painting to avoid unhappiness. she say can. Went all the way to the north, called her. After listening to her voice, got sense tat she is not the girl in the web. So I ask her whether is she the girl. she said similar! regardless I still press on. tell me to wait for 10min (in the end 20min) say she buying things outside. 20mins later call me, instruct me to walk here and there! kaoz! after so many rounds of merry go round, finally went up to the place. open door, went in. dark and weird place. she ask me ok anot, I say sorry byebye!

I don't blame her and kudos to her for accepting my rejection with grace. she is not ugly, just not what I want. I apologise for my behaviour. But to the OKT, please put real pics. waste my farking petrol and time.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=583028

After the morning happening, i tell myself sure must release. book for xiao xiao
after looking at the review. all the way went to the east this time. got some small problem in accessing her place. went up tell me careful cuz neighbour door open, sian half. finally went up. she tell me no lick boobs and pussy. wah sibei suay! I tot at least able to lick nipple.

To be fair to her, service not bad. chatty. simple massage which is good enough for me.

Overall, it is quite a bad day. Now very shag, not from the sexcercise, but from the travelling and liaising.
Old 12-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Deskboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad huh seem like we SG guys are famous being carrot head. Very nice to be chop at.... usually i just leave if the girl is late or looks different.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1