The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bintang Palace

Was there with a group of SG bros for stack party recently. Was a Saturday night after 9pm.

About 8 guys, took Indon, Malay and local Chinese as the SG bros had too many of PRC and Viet in SG i guess

They ordered a brandy 3+1 package (about $3K) and lucky star hit as they draw a free bottle of Gordon Blue ! I ordered a MacCallan and the party started quite hot with some hardcore drinking, singing, dancing, pool(ing? haha).

Right after midnight, i was getting tired so left the scene. The bros gand left about 3am and they bill came like $9.5K (I was told by the regular mummy the next day).

Booking was quite high for those selected chicks and i guess the fun factor was 7.5 / 10.

A place to go if u have a deep pocket...
Old 16-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!
Re: KTV in KL

Hi guys, me and my buddy going to kl this coming fri to Sunday. Thinking of chionging ktv.

First we are newbies So could senior bros give some recommendations? Looking for one that is not that expensive and hopefully local Chinese girls.

Anyone would like to join us?
Old 17-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Hi guys, me and my buddy going to kl this coming fri to Sunday. Thinking of chionging ktv.

First we are newbies So could senior bros give some recommendations? Looking for one that is not that expensive and hopefully local Chinese girls.

Anyone would like to join us?

Check your PM box...
Old 17-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Thanks for your pm!!
Old 18-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Toumai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for your pm!!
If the pm from tck306 involves him taking you n your friends to ktv, be very clear who's paying the bill at the end of the night? Tck306 is well known for 'disappearing' just before the end. He will ring you the next day giving all sorts of excuses, wife called suddenly, family emergency , etc.

Even worse, he will giet one or two of his machai to drop by n join the party, drink u dry then disappear, leaving you and your friends with the bill.

And lastly sometimes Tck306 will pretend to show his temper during the night, shouting at the staff or screaming at his machai. He will throw glasses and damage property. His machai will leave. All this is calculated to make u n other newbies scare, that he is a big taikor. So u dare not chase him for his share of the bill the next morning.

Yes it's a scam. His friend get to run away, and they all get to party at your expense.

So all newbies, do be careful. Tck306 is not providing all these friendly advise for altruistic reasons.
Old 18-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toumai View Post

So all newbies, do be careful. Tck306 is not providing all these friendly advise for altruistic reasons.
wow that surprised me!

Many of the bros here had been with me here and even in SG. not only sharing bills but buying bottle for them in return some occasions (even in SG).

I cant recall who are u as u might hv changed nick. for sure i dont hv any machai...

mind if u refresh my memory where was this happened?
Old 19-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wonderland 88 started charging for rooms

be prepared to kena chop. 1 carton of beer 24 cans is going for RM 330. to get room, they will prolly get u to commit 3 cartons and with the fruits n tit bits comes to RM 1300 to 1400 min.

gals rm 320 for 3 hours is cheapest for packaged deal
Old 19-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone going anywhere tonite for HH?

planning a trip to mexico next thursday (friday public holiday). if interested PM me
Old 22-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your pm!!

any FR on your trip bro??
Old 27-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kenl8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

any good recommendations.. how much do they charge for XO? any ktv which is average not so high end as need to entertain some clients next week..
many thanks
Old 28-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onionball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, looks like the scene is still going strong !
fkin missing it already ! , how to wait till cny ....

btw , sexcuores a legend here , good network , good knowledge , good budget , great fun , newbies should get in touch with him if you guys new to chionging ktv

dont worry guys , i shall see you very soon.
Old 28-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenl8888 View Post
any good recommendations.. how much do they charge for XO? any ktv which is average not so high end as need to entertain some clients next week..
many thanks
bro, u need to tell us a bit more like:

- what kind of ger u looking at as in KL, diff type of races (local chinese, malay, PRC, Viet, Indon etc)

- timing (happy hour (5-9pm)? or at night (after 9pm).

- extra services/actions needed?

- budget ?
Old 29-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionball View Post
wow, looks like the scene is still going strong !
fkin missing it already ! , how to wait till cny ....

btw , sexcuores a legend here , good network , good knowledge , good budget , great fun , newbies should get in touch with him if you guys new to chionging ktv

dont worry guys , i shall see you very soon.
yo bro.. eagerly awaiting ur return.. next round your turn to show me how to tackle gals in clubs... hahah
Old 01-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
wow that surprised me!

Many of the bros here had been with me here and even in SG. not only sharing bills but buying bottle for them in return some occasions (even in SG).

I cant recall who are u as u might hv changed nick. for sure i dont hv any machai...

mind if u refresh my memory where was this happened?
I have met tck306 in the past and I would vouch for him. He takes the time and effort to give advise in this thread and in person which I appreciate. To be honest, I would not mind buying him a round anytime just for his help.

Cheers.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone interested in an outing in the third week of November? I would most likely go to my usual haunt i.e. RC unless someone has somewhere better to suggest.

I always cannot finish whatever drinks I ordered so its a waste for me to go alone.

PM me if you are interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1