The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of
Re: Compilation Thread Clone spotted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Copyright infringement. They ignore my request to take down the thread so far.

If this goes on till Monday, sorry, no more DA girls in my compilation thread.
Wow... And it's all your hard work bro, nobody else's.

In fact, they are muscling in on every single page here as well. Just look, every page.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.shenhua69.com/judy/

Anyone tried ? She looks juicy
Old 09-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 999 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelian15 View Post
Hi bros, any syt doing decent JG + HJ to recommend? Cann't seems to see anyone posting any FR on it. Hope someone could share.
The front page of ST today made me reminisce about the only jg that I kinda enjoyed... too bad rtc and not returning so soon...

Currently syt with decent jg like haven't heard of any bros mention yet...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 09-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing2doo View Post
Today had some free time so decided to try Isabella since she had some good reviews on javabeans thread.

Quick run down:
Looks: 5/10 (average)
Body: 10/10 tight body
Boobs: perky and soft E cups (hides them well under the uniform, couldn't tell until she unzips)
Massage: 10/10 definitely pro level
Hj: 2/10 quite mechanical, only enjoyment was playing with the E cups
Location: 10/10 definitely easy to get to by public transport or by car
Damage: 110 massage + 1 hj
Rtm: 50/50 while the massage was top notch and boobs are awesome, the sensual really makes me think twice about trying again. For the price I would probably try somewhere else.

Thanks bro javabeans even though the experience was not 10/10 maybe just lack chemistry?
Totally agreed. The massage is way better than the finishing move.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Wow... And it's all your hard work bro, nobody else's.

In fact, they are muscling in on every single page here as well. Just look, every page.
And the increase in the number of OKTs/OKT clones and runners "promoting" some MLs here is making this thread look bad. Kinda difficult to differentiate genuine from bogus. Prefer to rely on own instincts now.

Cheers
Old 09-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
And the increase in the number of OKTs/OKT clones and runners "promoting" some MLs here is making this thread look bad. Kinda difficult to differentiate genuine from bogus. Prefer to rely on own instincts now.

Cheers
It has already happened. It looks really bad already. It's an advertising thread now. Nothing more. It's predominantly them. And to think they are affecting the 2 TSs who are also the 2 web moderators! Fierce!

It breaks my heart to say this, but I'm thinking bro stiffness should re-evaluate this thread and maybe....... We had a good run for a few years, but it doesn't looks like this can be salvaged easily.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone, FR on 'Eternity' from LTD http://liltigersden.com/eternity/

In a word, highly recommended! Okay that's two words but you know what I mean.

She was friendly, skilled, affectionate, sensual, good strength to massage. Speaks a bit of english, had good though short convo about her and her life in SG. Thumbs definitely up.

Location: 6/10. Discreet, good directions to get there. Kind of the middle of nowhere, MRT is a good 15-20 minutes away by foot. Buses nearby. Dont know about parking.
Room: Cozy and clean. No massage bed but the bed itself is comfy enough.
Looks: 7/10. One of those girls whose looks grow on you the longer you're there.
Body: 8/10. On the slender/petite side, B-cups I'd estimate, smooth skin.
Massage: 7/10. I didn't feel like she had a lot of training/skill, but she put a lot of strength into it, and spent a lot of time massaging - definitely not a clock watcher. Massaged wearing just panties, roaming signal very strong
Extras: Very nice, sensual.
GFE: 12/10. Super high GFE. Very sweet girl, gave me lots of hugs and smiles and the like. No commercial feel at all.

The only negative to the whole time was that I showered alone.

Can definitely, definitely recommend this one - please bros, treat her well! I'll likely return - we had good chemistry, and I'll want to get the shower with her Only reason I might not return would be because it's a bit of a hassle to get to if you don't have a car. Also there are lots of others to try But bros, check her out and I'm quite certain you won't be disappointed. Cheers!
Old 09-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Hahaha, yes actually I rely on my instincts now too. My instincts that have been honed by 20 years of cheonging. So far not bad. Hehe.

You know, all these overt selling here actually makes me more weary of the ML, rather than makes me more interested.

Case in point, liu xin/ lili was in my to-do list . With suddenly so many "FRs" on her these last 2 days, the doubt has been casted. I have taken her off my to-do list.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 999 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix01 View Post
Here you go. Credit to bro Javabeans.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13296977
Do note she is looking to shift.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 09-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Do note she is looking to shift.
Wise decision. Every time I pressed her door bell, I felt all those eaters and by-passers were looking at me and thought "here is another guy going up to find girl".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post

Cheers
Quote:
It has already happened. It looks really bad already. It's an advertising thread now. Nothing more. It's predominantly them. And to think they are affecting the 2 TSs who are also the 2 web moderators! Fierce!

It breaks my heart to say this, but I'm thinking bro stiffness should re-evaluate this thread and maybe....... We had a good run for a few years, but it doesn't looks like this can be salvaged easily.
Well, not only in SBF, we just cannot trust the info on the web blindly. However, we do have few reliable bros whom their FRs can be used for guidance.

Usually I will just skip those FRs written by those "this is the first time I write FR"-people and some unfamiliar IDs. Not to mention, some OKTs just recycle the same template over and over again for different girls, which crack me up every time I see those.

Last edited by conquer; 09-07-2016 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hahaha, yes actually I rely on my instincts now too. My instincts that have been honed by 20 years of cheonging. So far not bad. Hehe.

You know, all these overt selling here actually makes me more weary of the ML, rather than makes me more interested.

Case in point, liu xin/ lili was in my to-do list . With suddenly so many "FRs" on her these last 2 days, the doubt has been casted. I have taken her off my to-do list.
Yes, dun bother to try.
Oh and I got zapped, like as if anyone care
Old 09-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Mr Lee. Humble pts for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
My MR on Distinctive.

http://liltigersden.com/distinctive/

Location is central and discreet.
Relatively near the MRT station however parking can be challenging.
Unit is clean and spacious.
Shower is in good condition and clean too.

Her facial features was a disappointment for me and it is clear she is a MILF.
Massage was below average and this is definitely not a forte.
Teasing was minimal and roaming is very limited.
HJ was quite rushed which made me sad.

Conclusion she is not a $110 category ML.
No RTF for me.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nowadays.....very scared to try even though got good reviews.
Too many OKT posting fake reviews.
And hard to differentiate which ones are real cheongsters which one aren't.

In addition, price had gone up so much....just for a massage n HJ.
The MLs are all taking advantage refusing to remove clothes and some cannot even touch them.

Well, cant do anything seemed like there are many high income cheongsters who are willing to part w $100+ for a lousy session.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

The MLs are all taking advantage refusing to remove clothes and some cannot even touch them.

Well, cant do anything seemed like there are many high income cheongsters who are willing to part w $100+ for a lousy session.
There are some new chiongsters bros who thought that MLs who do not remove their clothes is a norm.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

No disrespect, but most of the so-called "massage" are nothing but some random "rubbing" which serves only as some kinda foreplay or merely for TCSS before the HJ. There are only few MLs like Ata, Anqi, Ada... who do the real massage.

For me, this so-called "massage" is more like getting a companionship by a chiobu -- she will rub your body to relax you a bit, jerk your dick... further intimacy depends on your chemi$try with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
There are some new chiongsters bros who thought that MLs who do not remove their clothes is a norm.
I once paid $50 for the ML to remove her top and another $100 to see her cheebye. Pretty crazy, I know...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1