The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle93 View Post
Not concern la.. he Alr stay down Liao ma.. give him one chance lo. As for the seaj and h88, I dono wad they do wrong. Nvr go read their post.
人与人之间,不是应该要和睦相处吗?为何要吵架呢?
JB ok mah,he keep his words,steady.
Old 14-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
U try lor...
Remember to update us!

let you try first,if you lose the most ban one month,I will try next.
I can pm you lobang to win.
Old 14-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iJohn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
How can a moderator doing his job can be considered doing wrong thing...sure when I took action against one group then the group will get angry and cry foul...similarly if I take action against the other group and vice versa...if I did anything wrong then BOSS should had got rid of me...

anyway we are anonymous and we dun know each other so why bother to fight...if I am you I will not waste time on such ppl...better take your time to earn more money or go on holiday...

I have no time for funny ppl and animals...welcome to read and post in my HCM thread...
Fark off to the JiBye International sub forum la...
Now boss split that sub forum you have too much time ah?
Go sell your karchng or like what you said, make more money by cheating people lor...
白痴
Old 14-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle93 View Post
not concern la.. He alr stay down liao ma.. Give him one chance lo. As for the seaj and h88, i dono wad they do wrong. Nvr go read their post.
人与人之间,不是应该要和睦相处吗?为何要吵架呢?
问题是动物和人之间沟通不了! 你听过狗讲人话吗?:d

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not concern la.. he Alr stay down Liao ma.. give him one chance lo. As for the seaj and h88, I dono wad they do wrong. Nvr go read their post.
人与人之间,不是应该要和睦相处吗?为何要吵架呢?
yin wei you ren shuo you xian TS shi dong wu.
ta ye shi dong wu,ni zhan cheng ma???
Old 14-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
FishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
Jio tis another dog football match,c wuji or bo???
You are fishing? Why? Got what fish?
Old 14-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
let you try first,if you lose the most ban one month,I will try next.
I can pm you lobang to win.
Mai play PM leh...
SIC here for everyone...
HUAT AH!

Old 14-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
humhum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really anonymous? hehe...u ask many ppl to meet you and make friend then you share info. After I post and expose you, you pretend not interested to meet newbie but your gang member post openly and ask newbie to join your group.

You want their real identity in order to join your group, then those who disagree and oppose u, u ask your gang member to post their photo and identity openly in the forum.

You so hypocrite..haha

You no time for animals still care to come explain yourself in this thead?
What bullshit...

Quote:
anyway we are anonymous and we dun know each other so why bother to fight...if I am you I will not waste time on such ppl...better take your time to earn more money or go on holiday...

I have no time for funny ppl and animals...welcome to read and post in my HCM thread...
Old 14-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
FarkSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Really anonymous? hehe...u ask many ppl to meet you and make friend then you share info. After I post and expose you, you pretend not interested to meet newbie but your gang member post openly and ask newbie to join your group.

You want their real identity in order to join your group, then those who disagree and oppose u, u ask your gang member to post their photo and identity openly in the forum.

You so hypocrite..haha

What bullshit...
Fark Serious?
Old 14-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 11
Annabelle93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnnabelle93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnnabelle93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good question...

How can a moderator doing his job can be considered doing wrong thing...sure when I took action against one group then the group will get angry and cry foul...similarly if I take action against the other group and vice versa...if I did anything wrong then BOSS should had got rid of me...

Don be so mean ma.. no matter how u disagree w others, don call others animal. Same goes to the rest. I not taking sides.
I didn't waste my time, jus suggest/advise not to quarrel.
If u r not that bad, ppl oso won't say bad about u ma.
一人让一步,能忍就忍,退一步海阔天空。
I know la.. I'm nobody.. whether u agree to it.. don zap me pls...
简单的人~
人一辈子 - 常常只有 - 只有一次缘分 - 错过了就再也找不到那么好的人。
I'm sorry I'm scared,
I'm sorry I bug you,
I'm sorry that I care too much,
But I'm not sorry that I Like You.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
whether u agree to it.. don zap me pls...
I will UP you literally ......

Old 15-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
FishPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You so hypocrite..haha

What bullshit...
The animals are particularly cute hence the interest. But I can't appreciate organising mass zap as a means to "take care" of those who he wants to rid. Come on, as a mod what is decent behaviour. To be neutral and just. Not to be seen to take a benefit from organised activities. And to put up Photo of people whom he disagree is lowdown, deplorable and goes against the spirit of a good mod. Bad boy. If Hum Hum accusation has some merit, this shame should prompt a mod to resign.
Old 15-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8914 / Power: 12
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You so hypocrite..haha

What bullshit...
What to do! He and seaj belong to the same breed mah! He will orguinise mass zap one! He got three clones in the wetnam thread as I noticed, it could be more!
Old 15-07-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Johncane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sure what makes Hurricane88 post this stupid remark...

i feel for you and you are entitled to your silly opinion...

Good night jub jub ha...
Old 15-07-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8914 / Power: 12
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don be so mean ma.. no matter how u disagree w others, don call others animal. Same goes to the rest. I not taking sides.
I didn't waste my time, jus suggest/advise not to quarrel.
If u r not that bad, ppl oso won't say bad about u ma.
一人让一步,能忍就忍,退一步海阔天空。
I know la.. I'm nobody.. whether u agree to it.. don zap me pls...
靓女! 一个人的心地有多好从他的posting就了解了! 你应该知道什么是口是心非吧!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1