The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Sure boh, I have pic of the stadium, pic of the trophies.... hmmm I will be rich.
Can share some of your pictures with us here ??
Old 18-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciter101 View Post
Can share some of your pictures with us here ??
Hmmmm let me try to scan them when I'm free. I dun have a digital camera during that time.
Old 18-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
[I]Rafa Benitez has admitted it is hard for his players to focus on the Premiership with the Champions League semi-finals just around the corner.
It's pretty hard to stomach. The best we can do this season is win the CL, but either of Scum or Chelski is going to win really big this season with 3 or 4 trophies respectively. When Rafa talks about not being able to concentrate, the reality is that the top two in England are doing that pretty strongly.
Old 18-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Benitez: I rejected Real Madrid approach
ESPN SportsCenter
usually its not common for anyone to reject the real madrid job, but rafa did the right thing. the madrid decision makers have been sacking managers every season. even capello with such a fantastic track record is only given 1 season to get results!
Old 18-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I hope it's not just that. To be more than 20 pts behind the Scum and Chelskis hurts badly.
yes rahl i agree that it hurts...not to mention 20pts...just mere tinking of being behind them with no chances of catching up hurts badly...but rafa has a bigger picture to consider....and that is to get back at the red and blue scums in the CL who are standing in our way in the semis and potentially in the finals....so no choice got to conserve a bit to preserve our strength in the CL. Picture beating both of them enroute to winning it for the 6th time that will be the sweetest last laugh
Old 18-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
usually its not common for anyone to reject the real madrid job, but rafa did the right thing. the madrid decision makers have been sacking managers every season. even capello with such a fantastic track record is only given 1 season to get results!
Yeah. I can imagine his pressure at RM. Win League and Cup and Champions League in the first season

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 18-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
That's why he commands my very 200% respect, compared to a certain Shortie Owen who didn't think twice about walking out of the club who made him what he was (well, he's nothing now).
Worst still, if you consider the fact that Madrid is Rafa's hometown & previous club (both as a player & as a coach) ... while Liverpool is Shortie Owen's hometown!!!
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 18-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
Yeah. I can imagine his pressure at RM. Win League and Cup and Champions League in the first season
capello still has a shot at the la liga title but they are already preparing his walking cert wtf... if capello stays in madrid next season, he should sign his ex-player totti for more firepower.

Quote:
That's why he commands my very 200% respect, compared to a certain Shortie Owen who didn't think twice about walking out of the club who made him what he was (well, he's nothing now).
Worst still, if you consider the fact that Madrid is Rafa's hometown & previous club (both as a player & as a coach) ... while Liverpool is Shortie Owen's hometown!!!
haha thats a cruel but valid comparison.
Old 18-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
capello still has a shot at the la liga title but they are already preparing his walking cert wtf... if capello stays in madrid next season, he should sign his ex-player totti for more firepower.
Too bad for Capello le... cos he must also do well in Champions League mah... Oh... and must also win in style (something Capello is not known for...)

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 18-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Prime Time deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah... agree wholeheartedly... Bloody Judas. He will forever be remembered for walking out on Pool rather than his contributions.

People who draw comparison between Stevie and Shortie (i like this nick ), don't, Stevie, for whatever reason, stayed; Shortie could not wait to leave.
Old 18-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
Too bad for Capello le... cos he must also do well in Champions League mah... Oh... and must also win in style (something Capello is not known for...)
Neither is Rafa to be honest (maybe that's why he declined).
Old 18-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Neither is Rafa to be honest (maybe that's why he declined).
Maybe should ask Wenger then... style more important than results
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 18-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

BOSS LAYS DOWN A CHALLENGE
Paul Eaton 18 April 2007

Rafael Benitez has urged his players to use the remaining games of the season to prove they deserve to be part of his long term plans.

With the Champions League games against Chelsea dominating the minds of Liverpool supporters Benitez accepts it's harder than usual for the players to concentrate on the domestic programme, which continues tonight when Middlesbrough visit Anfield.

But with European qualification still to secure for next season and with the promise of more players arriving in the summer, the manager has made it clear he won't accept any change in attitude from his squad.

"If you want to win the league, you need players who are going to perform for nine months and not just one or two months or three games," says Benitez. "You need to see the consistency of the players. They need to be competitive in every game.

"Sometimes a player thinks one game is not as important but that's not true, every game is important, although you need to analyse the relevant importance of each game as a manager.

"You can't analyse a player totally over the next few games, you need to do that over the whole of the season.

"But you can't change a person. If they don't show character or commitment in these games we have coming up, maybe that shows they cannot do it over nine months.

"We only want players who are committed for the whole nine months. You can't sign players just to play them for three months or just in the Champions League. They must be ready to play every game.

"If you want to earn 85-90 points each year in the league, then you need players who are motivated for every game, not just in cup competitions or one or two games.

"We need players who are competitors in every game and every training session.

"It's impossible to play at the same level all the time. But to work hard and be ready for every game is part of the job. I'm really pleased with my squad, but each player is different and each one needs to learn for the future.

"Maybe this could be one of the biggest weeks of our Premiership season. It's really important that we finish in the top four by winning two or three games, then we can be focused on the Champions League semi-final.

"We've explained to the players how important it is to finish in the top four as soon as possible, but at the end of the day each player is different.

"For some players it easier to be focused, and with others you need to push a little bit more.

"But it's a lot easier to be motivated for a Champions League semi-final than a normal Premiership game."

(Extracted from www.liverpoolfc.tv)

Hmmm... Looks like the gist of this report is that Boss is planning certain changes come next season, but I hope not too many. It's imperative (I'm sure Rafa knows that too!) that we keep the core of the team, and I like the way he motivates the players.
Old 18-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lol can't blame Madrid, they are accounted for the valuation of 'em players and of cos, their extravagant salaries. Who's to blame? Ain't Capello i surmise, he's doing a pretty acceptable job compared to their ex(s) and he rendered improvements, isn't that what RM really wants? Haha they are just being too acquisitive. Rafa should never be deceived into that allurement. RM do have the tendency to secondary their managers accomplishments. And we need Rafa, i yearn no other
Old 18-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
Hmmm... Looks like the gist of this report is that Boss is planning certain changes come next season, but I hope not too many. It's imperative (I'm sure Rafa knows that too!) that we keep the core of the team, and I like the way he motivates the players.

Yup bro, changes could be a bonus at times but our current squad is adequate, so hopefully not too many changes.

It would be exactly what happened last year when we got a glut of new players and then struggled to blend them in initially. That and the World Cup too. So I don't think we should be going for bulk changes this time. Next season is probably our best bet to make a serious effort for the Premiership. No major tournament (Euro only in 2008) and we already have a decent enough squad size. So what we would need is maybe 2-3 more additions only. I personally think in terms of squad players, we have enough already. So whoever Rafa brings in has to be able to fit right into the first team. We need quality signings.

Team same as this year, but with:

A new leftback (If Aurelio's injury proves detrimental to his career)

A new left winger (In any cases if Kewell gets mangled again)

Pablo Aimar (As without Garcia we have no-one with flair.)

David Villa, as he's currently the best striker in Europe.

Villa was reported as saying LFC is the only club in England he'd go to, and Pepe Reina is his best mate.

Makes you wonder...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1