The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20062 / Power: 26
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genuine points exchange thread

25 Apple to gv away, Will return once recover.

Wish to hit 20K before Nov 2024 Birthday!

Pls Msg Me if u up me. Will return and delete msg once return. Thanks

Clip That I Like
Old 26-10-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5943 / Power: 4
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Apologies Bro, as stated I only take 4 points and above. Thanks
Thank you, senior bro, for replying & explaining yr decision. As I hv run out of bros to up, yr was the nearest latest post tt I could reach to up yr points so tt I could reach the requirement to spread to 1000 others FASTER before I can up those tt I hv up before.

There're some samsters who also hv minimum points requirement BUT instead chose to up me back ON A GOODWILL BASIS. For them, I'm really grateful.

I join in late in this points upping game, as the rules, I understand change them, had changed sometimes in 2016 unlike in the pre-2016 era, where those with high points, can up as many samsters as possible, on a 24-hr period.

Also, one final reason. I up u is to encourage as many newbies to join in as possible, so tt I can reach my 1000 other spread faster. It's exactly like MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING - u can only rise-up, if & only if, u can attract as many newbies as possible to grow the PYRAMID base of people to up on a daily basis.

Otherwise, we'll see the same old samsters everyday tt we can't up at all, & we keep asking ourselves ... why my points stayed stagnant & I can't reach my goals of a certain NUMBER of points by my next birthday for example.

As I learned from many other senior samsters, once u start upping others, u will attract many others to join in to up u back as well as others. ... the base of newbies & participants will definitely grow otherwise SBF will be stagnant - they'll run out of people to up.

Thank you & cheers.
Old 26-10-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

I love to post for Xchanging +2 points & up 2 bros daily.
Do leave your nick to permit me to up u back in return.
I hv no Q currently. Thank you.
Old 26-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
If others up you back even when they set a min requirement, it is their choice BUT the fact that you ignore their requirement and gambled that they will up you back, that's your choice. Bros do not necessarily need to return especially if it is GOODWILL regardless of reason.
Thank you, senior bro, for replying & clarifying. Cheers ...
Old 26-10-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
So long you understand ,,,
Yes, thank you, senior bro, for responding... cheers ... each of us hv difficult choices to make daily ... every choice we made has different outcomes & consequences ... as each of us hv our own goals to fulfill.

Thank you for giving me & my younger bro zip44671 the opportunity to explore & explain & clarify, as we realised many newbies r in a dilemma like both of us of finding new samsters to up daily to reach the 1000 spreading to others before we can get back to re-up others who supported us on a long journey to learn.
Old 26-10-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5478 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apologies Bro, as stated I only take 4 points and above. Thanks
Senior bro snrlee, thank you for giving me & my elder bro an opportunity to explain & post another latest post.

I just want to add one biz game lesson strategy tt I learned during one of my insurance training classes in 1990.

On a given chessboard, 2 of us new agents were asked to move each of our tokens from one side of the board to the other. [each person given one token on the board to play over a pool of 20 tokens each].

There is only ONE rule - to reach as many times as possible to the other side of the board where u can EITHER block the other as we we meet each other token OR give way within say a certain time frame.

After a few play, we realised tt if we don't block each other, each of us will be equal in the amount of time we can reach the other side within the time frame with as many tokens as possible ... haha.

Simplify translated, if we block each other, we delay from achieving our goal to reach as many time as possible over the other side with each new token.

Same like aiming to up others - once, we restrict to hv a certain minimum number of points to up, we cut down the pool of newbies to join in under the new rules & many will run out of samsters to up daily... we'll be seeing the same ones daily which we're not able to up again as we hv to spread to 1000 others first which takes 500 days from Day 1 - approx 1 yr & 5.5mths .

In the meantime, the goal of reaching more points by a certain date will be retarded BUT for both of us the goal to spreading to 1000 others will be nearer if we faithfully up 2 samsters daily.

Thanks for the opportunity to explain so that we an grow the base of the pyramid for newbies like in a MLM scheme so that we will always be able to find one new one to up daily.
Old 26-10-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sadly, I don't think you get it and still hoping to work around the system set by others. For you, just need to wait things out eg. for your power to increase over time before exchanging, all of us been through the very same.
Thank you, senior bro, for the reminder tt we hv to wait our times.

But the feedback tt we rec'd from many newbies are different ... how to find a new samsters to up ...

Ours is just one way we plan to do unlike yr goodself who joined many years ago. Those with high reputation power can wait & see.

For both of us, as the proverbial saying, goes, we eat to live but those with plenty can live to eat.
Old 26-10-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
your choice, just don't be too disappointed when others don't return ,
Anyway, thanks senior bro for taking time out to explain & giving both of us the opportunity to elaborate our reasons.

We can't be disappointed as one very senior bro had posted in an open forum some days back that out of 370 samsters he had up, only 172 had not returned ... that is 198 had returned.

In percentage terms, RETURNED 198 [53.5%] ; NOT returned 172 [46.5%].

Hence, senior bro, we're not disappointed as there'll always be some who just refused to return to a so senior bro than newbies like both of us.

In fact, sometimes last Oct 2022, one samster lamented tt in order for sbf to grow in revenue they will hv to grow the number of newbies [ie their customer base] otherwise the advertisers may pull out as there'll be less & less viewership which the advertisers hope to reach out to market their products & offerings.

The exchanging of points forums [currently comprising 15 forums] just form a microcosm of the whole sbf structure reflecting its whole structure total health.

Last edited by beginat63; 26-10-2023 at 01:27 PM. Reason: correction - typos
Old 26-10-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11525 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

16 points for exchange, no queue
Old 26-10-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 24
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna exchange points?

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 27-10-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

Clip That I Like
Old 27-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11525 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Friyay cum exchange points
Old 27-10-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5478 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I love to exchanging points with 2 bros daily . No Q currently.
Do leave your nick to enable me to up u back.
Thank u very much. ... Cheers ... !!
Old 27-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 24
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna exchange points?

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 28-10-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Clip That I Like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1