The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U kan phua ho... spent more than 10k on a arp nam ger. U must be a very rich guy. When do I have the honor to drink with u? No red or black label, at least a blue label. Guess we can also reserve a louis 13.
You better stand by your helicopter to fetch this VIP!
Old 30-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
You better stand by your helicopter to fetch this VIP!
Copter will cost more but guess he can afford it. VIP welcome from the time he steps out of the plane.
Old 30-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
TassieDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdd View Post
I gave her 120,000 bahts. That's excluding things I buy for her during shopping etc.
120,000 Bahts?!!! I honestly hope as with other bros here it's a typo. Surely it can't be this expensive!
Old 30-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Copter will cost more but guess he can afford it. VIP welcome from the time he steps out of the plane.
Throw in a presidential 21 gun salute for good measure!
Old 30-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Throw in a presidential 21 gun salute for good measure!
Roger, will do. Super VVIP guest.
Old 30-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
TassieDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seriously regret..she say will be my gf thats i so generous with her...before that the month before I still gave her 150,000 bahts when she told me her mum is sick and she must pay for her house and she cant work for 3 weeks.

Just broke up with her...realised she got a bf in myanmar..she's a myanmar girl btw. really blinded by her these few months.
Oops. Didn't read your message before I posted. Ignore my last post.

Good thing that you came into senses. I have been warned before, the FL always come up with stories that their parents are sick, have financial difficulties, etc. and hoping that their unwitted clients fall for it.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience bro ccdd.
Old 30-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
U kan phua ho... spent more than 10k on a arp nam ger. U must be a very rich guy. When do I have the honor to drink with u? No red or black label, at least a blue label. Guess we can also reserve a louis 13.
Aiya u guys dun suan him anymore la.. he already say he regreted... at least he learnt a big lesson n will become smarter next time..
Anyway got drinks can tag me along too? Hehe..... drink gordon bleu la.. easy to swallow...
Old 30-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ccdd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TassieDevil View Post
Oops. Didn't read your message before I posted. Ignore my last post.

Good thing that you came into senses. I have been warned before, the FL always come up with stories that their parents are sick, have financial difficulties, etc. and hoping that their unwitted clients fall for it.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience bro ccdd.
Honestly, it's not the money that hurts. It's the heart thàt hurts. I know jolly well she could be lying to me when I gave her the money, but my heart just very soft towards her.
Old 30-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Anyway got drinks can tag me along too? Hehe..... drink gordon bleu la.. easy to swallow...
Louis 13 also good good. The least, JW blue also good.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Anyway got drinks can tag me along too? Hehe... drink gordon bleu la.. easy to swallow...
Easy to swallow?
You think deep throat is it?

Quote:
Louis 13 also good good. The least, JD blue also good.
You guys have expensive tastes.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

You guys have expensive tastes.
He pays, sure have taste, if I pay... Sang Som.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
He pays, sure have taste, if I pay... Sang Som.
You even more budget than me.

I only belanja Blend 285 or 100 Pipers.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RedNano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seriously regret..she say will be my gf thats i so generous with her...before that the month before I still gave her 150,000 bahts when she told me her mum is sick and she must pay for her house and she cant work for 3 weeks.

Just broke up with her...realised she got a bf in myanmar..she's a myanmar girl btw. really blinded by her these few months.
Bro,

Just wondering is she from Nataree?

I do agree with other bros that never get involved with a WL. There are good girls who will get very serious with you, they never ask you for money or presents. But after a while, they get very bored waiting for you...

Long distance relationship just does not work out... We have to be realistic....
Old 30-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros, first time going Bangkok this Sunday and I have only Sunday to enjoy before Monday start work. I read most of the thread messages about cheonging places, Nataree, Kaboo spa, kitty spa, crazy horse, but no address.

I am staying at SWISSOTEL LE CONCORDE BANGKOK, 204 RATCHADAPISEK RD. Is this near all the happening places? I heard of nuru massage, any recommendation?

Appreciate suggestions, thanks.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ccdd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Honestly, it's not the money that hurts. It's the heart thàt hurts. I know jolly well she could be lying to me when I gave her the money, but my heart just very soft towards her.
Anyway, I confronted her bf on Facebook and send photos of me and her together to him. I suffer but I make sure she dont get off easy as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1