The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I really depend on luck whether Singaporean Man married a good BX. I had saw few of my friends married a good vb but also saw some of them married a Materialistic VB.
same.. many close friends married good vb. Also saw one married a lazy and materialistic vb (my bx niece).

Sometimes I wonder how her husband can afford that with his salary as a civil servant.

Last edited by KangTuo; 22-04-2015 at 09:27 AM.
Old 22-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I also cannot understand what the sillypore guys thinking. Best is what sillypore family thinking.

There is this guy married a vb for 4 years already with no kids. In fact, the vb has a daughter in vn. He is an above average income earner but his work require him to be away several months in a year. Through the years, he allow his bx to work in KTV and stay out late to party with customer. They hide this from the parents. One fine day, this vb who holds a ltvp and was caught for working in KTV. The bean was spilled when ICA call up his parent (since he is oversea). After knowing that their daughter-in-law work in KTV, they not only did not scold her and dis-acknowledge her, they treat her even better in the sense that they are trying to convince her to stop working, stay home and give them a grand-children.

Due to the need to report to ICA frequently, this vb stopped working for sometime. After ICA return her the ltvp, she start working again. (Sometime last year she got her PR ) This time, whole family knows it.
Maybe the parents know that no other Singaporean gal will want their son. Maybe the son has some undisclosed secret that no other know except the parents and the wife. No matter what, this is crazy.
Old 22-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Just early this week, my bx brought up to me that she find it Ngỡ (shocking) that how come some sillypore guys can accept and marry a vb who already had a child in vn. (i.e. her niece and some of her niece's friend)

She ask if I have same thinking as these guys. My answer is "NO", I will not feed and raise the child who is not mine.
Old 22-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Don't the husband sense something wrong when all these branded stuff are not bought by them
that's why i feel that the Singaporean husband should be damm stupid. The wife come up with some cock and bull story on how she got the branded stuffs and the husband believe in what she says. I think the husband has no means to get other gals, thus have to accept what he has now.

For those of us who has good viet bx, cherish them and be responsible to our family and children. Good Viet BX are hard to come by.
Old 22-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
same.. many close friends married good vb. Also saw one married a lazy and materialistic vb (my bx niece).

Sometimes I wonder how her husband can afford that with is salary as a civil servant.
If you managed to marry a good VB, they help you to save and manage your family well. If the VB is thrifty, I believe a civil servant salary is enough to survive for the family

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 22-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Maybe the parents know that no other Singaporean gal will want their son. Maybe the son has some undisclosed secret that no other know except the parents and the wife. No matter what, this is crazy.
this is crazy indeed.
still a lot of lovey dovey photos with hubby, a lot family outing photos with parents, a lot of partying photos posted on FB as well.
Old 22-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
If the VB is thrifty, I believe a civil servant salary is enough to survive for the family
If only the vb is thrifty... but not.
My bx always scolding her for wasting money. Have money, anyhow spend with friends but not spend on her daughter education and mum (my bx elder sis) in vn. Face value in front of friends is number 1.
Old 22-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is crazy indeed.
still a lot of lovey dovey photos with hubby, a lot family outing photos with parents, a lot of partying photos posted on FB as well.
to the VB is just work...as if nothing wrong...haha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
If only the vb is thrifty... but not.
My bx always scolding her for wasting money. Have money, anyhow spend with friends but not spend on her daughter education and mum (my bx elder sis) in vn. Face value in front of friends is number 1.
Civil servant will have to depend on grade the person is in. Normaly non-graduate civil servant will have to be very thrifty, max 3 to 4k a month. For graduates civil servant, also depend on grade. if Superscale grade, then its more than 10k a month
Old 22-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just early this week, my bx brought up to me that she find it Ngỡ (shocking) that how come some sillypore guys can accept and marry a vb who already had a child in vn. (i.e. her niece and some of her niece's friend)

She ask if I have same thinking as these guys. My answer is "NO", I will not feed and raise the child who is not mine.
My ex neighbour , who married a VB, has this very special case. This VB says that she used to support a nephew , who stays in Saigon for school, every month before she got married. So her husband now, no matter how poor, must still send at least $400 to this nephew every month. The nephew should be around 10 years old now and the VB is around early 30s. So is it really nephew or son? you decide
Old 22-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Civil servant will have to depend on grade the person is in. Normaly non-graduate civil servant will have to be very thrifty, max 3 to 4k a month. For graduates civil servant, also depend on grade. if Superscale grade, then its more than 10k a month
I also a non-grad civil servant before so i know how the pay scale will be like.
Old 22-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1st time and hope is one time only...
My bx got her pr approved last mth which is March after waiting since I applied the pr application since last July. They will sent a letter to u, no pt keep checking ica ienquries as the system still shows pending even thou I received the letter.

Hence, no news is good news. Bro, have u went to the mp? For my case, I only went once. And last July, the day I apply her pr is the day she got her ltvp+

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.
Old 22-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post
My bx got her pr approved last mth which is March after waiting since I applied the pr application since last July. They will sent a letter to u, no pt keep checking ica ienquries as the system still shows pending even thou I received the letter.

Hence, no news is good news. Bro, have u went to the mp? For my case, I only went once. And last July, the day I apply her pr is the day she got her ltvp+
No go see mp.
You applied last July, i applied last August.
Ica ienquiry shows pending.

I am hoping that no news soon ia good news later.
Alot bro who got PR for bx also say so...
Old 22-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

In short, a good vb as wife is a rarity. Too many stories of vb gone materialistic and face value is number one.

Just saw a vb I dropped recently say no money can go with friend to pay deposit for vespa...lol. Their face value really more important...

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 22-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

So she xao no money or go borrow to buy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1