The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by acet View Post
any bros here have experience up their own maid?
bro, this type is a big NO NO.
the women's charter will kill you

Retired Samster
Old 29-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bud-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya, they can potentially break your family...

So crazily in love with you, then poison your children and then your wife.......
Old 29-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
acet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it;s because of the "no,no" make this even more exciting >,<

macham like, the exciting part about banging girls is not the banging action itself but the "getting the girls to want it" is very tempting leh...
Old 29-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
any bros here have experience up their own maid?
wa bro.. PLS DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. Plus side if she likes and want, u get free or mayb cheap fucks. But potential DANGER is if she wants more from u and then cannot get, she screams RAPE!! Your face and name will appear all over the papers, you will get jailed and caned!! Even worst, your whole family gets dragged into the mud.. Your whole world will fall apart. Please please dont even think of it..
Old 29-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

wah lao... u all say until very frighten leh...
i now shiver liao really..

ok, what about ask her to give me a back rub?
i think can right? but potentially can lead to anything .... sianz...

i think i better commit suicide..

go outside have fun also not exciting enough.. FL also very technical.
i am not looking for cheap fuck la. not about money. but can bong ladies from various trade and field is really shiock leh..

i guess u are right to say dont try because i just got the maid, still got 2 years to go... probably tahan 1.5 years then last half year then up her before she fly back.

the problem is how to tahan 1.5 years... sperm all rush to brain, brain explode 1st...
Old 29-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
DavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have had several maids that made it very clear to me that if I wanted it, it was mine.

One maid didn't wear a bra one morning (my wife still asleep) and she bent over in front of me, pretending to show me something and giving me a full view. I almost did something I would have regretted but sense kicked in and I stopped myself.

Another maid was waiting in the spare bedroom in her nightie when I walked in to get a book. The light was off and when I walked in, she just smiled and I had to walk out.

Other maids were completely professional and had no intention of causing problems. It was them that I lusted after more than the easy ones.
Old 29-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
bro, this type is a big NO NO.
the women's charter will kill you
Bro - you so spoil sport - encourage him lah

atleast we know outcome when she cry rape

And because they are maid - don't think they are dumb .. most maid use it to taunt and haunt you ..

Then again - who am I to advice you ??? Have fun and let us know when the Men In Blue come calling ..
Old 29-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok, what about ask her to give me a back rub?
i think can right? but potentially can lead to anything .... sianz....
Either you are mad or just taunting others.

Go and talk to your maid agent, and they will tell that employers have been copped for lesser offenses, when the maid decide to "SCreW" you up.

Back rub ? That is as good as smoking gun .. all she need to do is tell her friends, and one of them will give counselling how to take advantage of your weakness.

Anyway, it is your life - you wanna fuck it up - GO FOR IT MATE - DONT TELL .. JUST DO IT .... Atleast when your picture come on Straits times we know who you are

The world favors the courageaous - go for it ..
Old 30-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

to bro davidfox,

i totally understand how u feel....

but then after i read bro etsys's posts, i think very dangerous to even walk 1meter near the maid....

if that's the case, i came up with a funny idea.

i think i will purposely tell her i have fantasies about her, want to have fun with her etc. do purposely wear exposing underwears and walk around the house. but then, i will not touch her. To the point that she became unbearable and ask for more because after sometime, she is gonna be needing right?

but still, i wont even lay a hand on her. so i will propose to her we just see each other and masturbate lor. hehe, now it satisfy the criteria of not touching her but satisfy my fantasy...
Old 30-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
if that's the case, i came up with a funny idea.

i think i will purposely tell her i have fantasies about her, want to have fun with her etc. do purposely wear exposing underwears and walk around the house. but then, i will not touch her. To the point that she became unbearable and ask for more because after sometime, she is gonna be needing right?

lagi bad move, bro.

later she go lodge complain in mata chu say "my sir always at home wear underwear walk here and there, i dun like but no choice he my sir etc..."

slapped with fine for indecent exposure and best... haven't even check out her nipple size and colour!
Old 30-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

but maid no proof mah... unless she video tape down.. but my own maid not so rich one, wont have a video cam lah..

so she tell police also no use right?
Old 30-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro acet,

my advise is like what other bros say, dont even try on ur own maid la. basically is sibei jialat one. u think maid gong gong....i tell u, not really ah. they appera, they seem to be, but they are not. even gong gong ones aso have basic survival instinct mah.
Old 30-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 22
opticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
my advise is like what other bros say, dont even try on ur own maid la. basically is sibei jialat one. u think maid gong gong....i tell u, not really ah. they appera, they seem to be, but they are not. even gong gong ones aso have basic survival instinct mah.
yah, pretending is the best offence...
Old 30-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh btw, i read all some of the suggestions and ask my doggy maid frend, if i am her SIR, and ask her to wear naughty clothes, but i dont touch, how she fel..she like ah? and you know what she say? she say she will find it weird, but wun say to SIR. BUT WILL TELL HER MAID FRENDS in the BLK. Bro who wans to up your own maid, you want ah? famous sia. lol.

dont do la.

back to my doggymaid, today i off, so i casually sms her, makan breakfast already? she say eat halfway not done yet. i say eat together? cos i boring aso mah. she say ok. i wanted to eat at kopitiam, but she scared ppl see...so back to staircase again. actually i quite sian staircase liao but as long she is comfortable i am ok lor. eat breakfast nasi lemak at staircase. wah liao, first time for me, but its ok la.

finish eating, she say miss me. normal la. she always say that. we hug first. then she say want to eat fruit. lol. i say why so early eat fruit? cos she say paiseh last time she did not do for me, scared i not happy. wah zan..where to find such understanding frend? i say no need it sok..lagi she want..so i let her eat my fruitty banana. but i dun wan to cum la, cos messy mah, so i let her suckie dickie feel the shiokness and then i say its ok, i m happy to have the suckie feeling then proceed to french kiss her.

when i feel her pussy, lol, oredi she never wear panties...so she plan oredi for me to finger her liao. last time i only put 1 finger, so today i put 2..she buay tahan. connected with her G and she outburst into a scream before she quickly cover her mouth. so shiok to see a gal reaction like that, money cannot buy. i felt the whoosh in her pussy juice and decided to play with her clit while fingering, and i think she nearly died. my first time fingering and playing clit too at the same time, was encouraged with such good response from her. When i am done, she hugged me so tight that i told her, aiyoh like taht i will never get away from her until she finish her contract, she says no way she goona want me to leave her not even after the contract. die liao ...me.lol. but i know its just for the fun.lol.
Old 30-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
but maid no proof mah... unless she video tape down.. but my own maid not so rich one, wont have a video cam lah..

so she tell police also no use right?
come on bro - dont ask - Just do it ..

some more you know she not dare to go police

Ever heard of no-good-doers ? like the neighbor maid and so ? one day she blurt that you jumping her knickers and then the other maid confide in somebody and in no time, your name on Straits times ..

BTW - no need proof. Maid can only have to say "MASTER ENTER MY ROOM WHEN I SLEEPING" - enough already .. no need to have video cam and shit

Somemore if the maid already got 'legal advisor' sure she will collect evidence

ANyway - no pain - no gain - go for it .. Seriously .. have fun - and worry when shit hit the ceiling ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1