The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stveven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually those very chio or damn hot FL pictures not shown in this thread one high chance got more extra juicy stories. Just duno who juices it 55555.
Agree... I personally creampie or raw few FL during my cheonging day
Old 26-01-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post

To the ppl who PM me making treats and saying im a liar and my post are fabricated stories that helps with my ego in someway
wah got ppl pm you with sour grapes Unbelievable that ppl may have forgot that basic fact what we had paid and fuck , piak , raw , cip are all whores whoever got money to pay for their services or charming enough to charm the gals for extras freebies are of that individual kanghu imo nothing to feel jealousy or whatsoever as there's just so many whores to fuck , if not this one there's always another one , why one wanna feel buay song in anyway this I very hard to understand, like all things in life 1 thing must go learn , see open .

Boss got more pics stories Lai Lai share more

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 26-01-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Last time is it got one building name Balestier Tower?

I remember some of girls there all very "siao on" one. They like to drink and party also. Then suka suka bring guys back to their room after "work". Raw also no problem.

I think for that particular stable hor their girls often think after "work" hor they can do anything they like.
Wah Balestier tower near my long long time ago school, what's the story there , any Balestier tower siambu pics to share?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 26-01-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Where got very gay, closeup of that moment LJ shoot inside CB Jin sakit.
Wow...how did the person capture this shot?
Old 26-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
Prince Devitt +45
Old 26-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Talk about crazy people

This one i legit think took too much drugs until crazy
Anyone tried her before and agree ?

First time took her was at UE Square residences

Body damn good, fair skin, petite size about 160cm, natural C with reddish nips and nice bubble butt

First time see her, she was like super cock hungry like that
Help me strip then make me sit on bed and she straight knee down and blow me, not yet shower or anything

After that climb on me and grind while as me eat her boobs
When i tried to pull her panties one side to fuck she stop me and said no,
then literally 泼冷水, ask me go shower

But in shower, she continue her teasing, she bend over to take body foam, she will back up her butt towards me, when i soaping her body, she will turn around, move my hands to play with her boobs while grinding her butt on my dick

But anytime i tried to go further she will move away and say shower

After wash off the soap, she kneel down and started blowing me
Honestly with all the teasing i almost lost control and fired in her mouth

then she just stopped and towel me dry

She got me a new tooth brush, and asked me to brush teeth first

After i was done, go room see her laying flat on the bed, at first thot she was texting or on facebook

I thot try one last time, jump on bed and mounted her
Dick slipped between her legs to find the magical entrance
She didnt react or anything, just turned her head sideways to face me and we started kissing

Her butt was perky, so when she lay flat, i was only able to part her pussy lips with dick head positioned right at the entrance

Then she moved to position herself for me to go further and just started pumping her, pull her up in doggy, caressed her boobs and went ham on her in doggy and released very quickly shots were fired

When i pulled out and lay on the bed to recover, she said in an angry tone why i cum inside her, I like act blur thinking siao liao, then she said she want me cim, cos she want eat my cum

Her mood after that changed dramatically, she only spoke when i asked her questions, no more teasing

Go wash up she also nv leave the bed

I got the hint, got her contact, paid her and left

A few days later she contacted me asked why i nv visit her again

explained the situation to her then she say she not unhappy and dun recall, miss me and stuff, please book her

By then the wall around my heart built quite high liao, hard to fall for this kind of stuff
Told her if she want, we can meet after she finish work

Around midnight she text me, say no customer, can finish work already.
Say miss me, need me

Again i pushed back, i say no money, and i tired to which she say no need pay, she massage for me help me relax
but i still pushed her back, say sorry another day

About 2-3 nights later she text me again saying the same thing, since i have time and my balls full of cum, i agreed to meet

Sex was more hot and crazy, when i gonna cum, i asked her mouth or pussy she just nod and say inside, inside
After i pull out, she straight away suck me clean, lick up all the juices

Lay on bed talk abit then she suddenly got up and offered me a pill, say help relax, not knowing what i was i just took it and sleight of hand, hid it in the pillow and acted cool

She got more high and we banged a few more times that night, hot and sweaty, her sexual desire fucking high, like cannot satisfy, after every shot finish, dun let me withdraw, keep it inside as she continue to climax, jerking with the smallest movement

After that i did some research and concluded what she took was ice or something similar

And like before she got mood swing, called me while i was at work, shouting and swearing at me on the phone, say i rape her, abuse her and all that

A few nights later text me say miss me, want fuck me again like that night
I was honestly damn tempted

Needless to say i moved on to other whores

Old 26-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Talk about crazy people

Body damn good, fair skin, petite size about 160cm, natural C with reddish nips and nice bubble butt

Help me strip then make me sit on bed and she straight knee down and blow me, not yet shower or anything

But in shower, she continue her teasing, she bend over to take body foam, she will back up her butt towards me, when i soaping her body, she will turn around, move my hands to play with her boobs while grinding her butt on my dick

After i was done, go room see her laying flat on the bed, at first thot she was texting or on facebook

She didnt react or anything, just turned her head sideways to face me and we started kissing

Her butt was perky, so when she lay flat, i was only able to part her pussy lips with dick head positioned right at the entrance

Then she moved to position herself for me to go further and just started pumping her, pull her up in doggy, caressed her boobs and went ham on her in doggy and released very quickly shots were fired

When i pulled out and lay on the bed to recover, she said in an angry tone why i cum inside her, I like act blur thinking siao liao, then she said she want me cim, cos she want eat my cum

Her mood after that changed dramatically, she only spoke when i asked her questions, no more teasing

explained the situation to her then she say she not unhappy and dun recall, miss me and stuff, please book her

By then the wall around my heart built quite high liao, hard to fall for this kind of stuff

Say miss me, need me

Again i pushed back, i say no money, and i tired to which she say no need pay, she massage for me help me relax

About 2-3 nights later she text me again saying the same thing, since i have time and my balls full of cum, i agreed to meet

Sex was more hot and crazy, when i gonna cum, i asked her mouth or pussy she just nod and say inside, inside

Lay on bed talk abit then she suddenly got up and offered me a pill, say help relax, not knowing what i was i just took it and sleight of hand, hid it in the pillow and acted cool

She got more high and we banged a few more times that night, hot and sweaty, her sexual desire fucking high, like cannot satisfy, after every shot finish, dun let me withdraw, keep it inside as she continue to climax, jerking with the smallest movement

After that i did some research and concluded what she took was ice or something similar

And like before she got mood swing, called me while i was at work, shouting and swearing at me on the phone, say i rape her, abuse her and all that

���� enjoying reading your Sexperiences boss , yours definitely not Cursed , imo blessed . Boh bei Zhao encounters, keep the stories rollin��
Btw , for me she's a perfect goddess type of body . got more pics of this crazy Tingdonk ?

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 26-01-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
Good question +15 to u after i reload. By using cam place inside CB .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 26-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14088 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talk about crazy people

Say miss me, need me

About 2010.
I remember her.
Deepthroat all the way down.
Swallow cum? Check
RAW and creampie? Check
No babies before.
C cups with reddish nipples. Slight sag with both breasts. Soft, I prefer firmer.
About 23 I recall.
Did 3 shots with her in 90 minutes.
Insatiable!
Old 26-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
���� enjoying reading your Sexperiences boss , yours definitely not Cursed , imo blessed . Boh bei Zhao encounters, keep the stories rollin��
Btw , for me she's a perfect goddess type of body . got more pics of this crazy Tingdonk ?
Found a couple

This trip she at Icon village apartment
Old 26-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 8
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
About 2010.
I remember her.
Deepthroat all the way down.
Swallow cum? Check
RAW and creampie? Check
No babies before.
C cups with reddish nipples. Slight sag with both breasts. Soft, I prefer firmer.
About 23 I recall.
Did 3 shots with her in 90 minutes.
Insatiable!
wah bro, you damn good memory sia...
Old 26-01-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

After a few runs of recovery
Managed to recover most of the pics of this girl

To me easily top 5 for looks

She came SG with her friends

Location she was in was terrible
2nd floor of a shophouse in little india, above an mamashop selling indian worker stuff
Make matters worst, the house she was in between 2 other houses stuffed full of indian workers
Who will sit on the stairwell to drink beer, gather and talk on the phone (According to her, the workers know what is going on in the house and on a number of occasions tried to knock down the door when they got too drunk)

And the room is no better

Although each girl has her own room
each of the rooms were lined up with bunk beds, 2 on each side and windows were stucked or maybe glued shut with only 1 ceiling fan recirculating air, and a weak ass aircon that is at full blast, 16 degrees but feels like low mode, 30 degrees.

Cos of the experiences she have nv want to return to SG, i have only met her in HK and KL after that
About 3-4 years back she just told me cannot contact me anymore as there is someone, and so we lost touch

We clicked right of the bat and she was super naive or submissive, i cant really define it

First shot already raw, but she scared pregnant so end up i relented and COF with a full 5 days load
Apparently its the first time she had someone COF

We go wash up and see her face without make up, chio and sweet, wah like love at first sight, i was totally smitten

2nd shot finished off in her mouth, to which she say why not bitter like others

I would have stayed longer but was forced to leave cos the room cmi

During her tour in sg, i visited her at least 6 times

On my 2nd visit she lost control of herself, as she rode me,
i kept telling her i gonna cum soon, she nv stop to change position,
when i say i going to cum, she just nod and continued riding faster

Since that trip was cp all the way, but i did bring her to GM to get Yasmin since she is young and fertile

One of the session managed to coax her to try light bondage

Tied both her hands with towels to 2 bunk bed frames and tormented her as she stood in the middle of the room
Didnt get her to squirt but she got damn wet, alot of juice until can see on the floor

Not many pics to share as most are NSFW and others are of her making silly faces

Old 26-01-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
wah bro, you damn good memory sia...
If not wrong the bro like myself got note down the experience of the session

Bonk so many, must keep track who are the rockers, commandos and cum dumps, most importantly is to remember the ones to never RTF
Old 26-01-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 8
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If not wrong the bro like myself got note down the experience of the session

Bonk so many, must keep track who are the rockers, commandos and cum dumps, most importantly is to remember the ones to never RTF
I only keep track of those to avoid and RTFs haha
Old 26-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
I only keep track of those to avoid and RTFs haha
That is enough liao
Hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1