The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SleepyPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
can give indication low pay is how low? a range ...
wow, so at last from the horse's mouth on take care of family thingy

how long is the relation?
Bro milf,

It around a month. I'm earning 2k before cpf
I'm earning peanuts compare to people my age :'(
Old 16-03-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 12
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyPanda View Post
Her response was that she didn't have internet at home so she cannot message me. I told her i was tired and have to work tomorrow so talk to her again tomorrow(this was around 12mn yesterday). I don't know what to do now

Logic tells us all not to commit any feelings for these sort of girls at these sorts of venue but shit does happen i guess heh hehs. I know this thread is for vietnamese spouse and not for these kind of matters so thanks for bearing me for this long post. Guess i'm seeking comfort in sharing my woes with the people here
Just a learning point as not every household in vn has internet and some are staying in rented houses. Their 3g / 4g not cheap and can run out fast if video calling.

A pinch of salt would do nicely. you will forget her easily unless u r serious; if u r that serious, then u need to go there to c for urself. hearing all the sad stories do not help.

similarly got a gal only keep sending me msg on needing money for this and that; but when i see fb got money go play and party. so i just ignore.

Most vn work 6 days week and some of their hours are quite long.
Old 16-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Times when i offered to help her but she decline stating that she knows that i have no excess money and don't want me to borrow or sell my stuff just to help her.

What surprised me was one day she told me that she's afraid as when she goes back we can't see each other anymore and in vietnam culture i would have to take care of her family if she's to be my girlfriend and she didn't want to burden me any further.

The day came when she's returning to vietnam however there was no texts or call from her to say goodbye. I texted her a couple of times of there was no response from her. on the 3rd day i sent her saying that this is the final straw for me and i'm giving up and this is the final goodbye and wished her all the best. 36 hours later she replied, saying thank you very much for my time in sg. I was filled with mixed feelings when i saw her text, i know that i should ignore and move on with my life but i ended up texting her asking why now you decide to reply me? Her response was that she didn't have internet at home so she cannot message me. I told her i was tired and have to work tomorrow so talk to her again tomorrow(this was around 12mn yesterday). I don't know what to do now
I apologise if Im hard on you but I have to address these points as I used to behave in the same way.

In terms of money matter, unless she asks for your help or she is already your GF, wife, lover etc, DO NOT offer the money in the first place. You will only become her safety net instead aka backup.

Its true in regards to the vietnamese culture because my ex was a vietnamese and she told me that even in a road accident, if the victim is still alive, you have to take care of the victim and his/her family for the rest of your life!

Since you have already messaged her, whether she replies to you or not, its done. Do not over pursue her! You put yourself in a very bad light and just telling her that you are a very needy person.

As I mentioned before, I used to behave like this too and that was why I gave my enemies aka my ex's mother & her other family members the ammo for her to break up with me. Have some self respect for yourself and just move on with your life. You may not thank me but at least be able to thank yourself for moving on and not stuck in the past like I once did.
Old 16-03-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Thank you bros for all the advice. And I'm not offended one single bit. Maybe it is true that I'm indeed needy when it comes to love but I'm trying to let my rational side to win against my emotional impulses. Things is we all know what is the "right/correct/better" options in life but the problem is whether can we steel ourselves to make the right choices. To be honest, I'm really geeling fucked up now but hopefully I can get past this transition period asap :'(
Old 17-03-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Just a learning point as not every household in vn has internet and some are staying in rented houses. Their 3g / 4g not cheap and can run out fast if video calling.

A pinch of salt would do nicely. you will forget her easily unless u r serious; if u r that serious, then u need to go there to c for urself. hearing all the sad stories do not help.

similarly got a gal only keep sending me msg on needing money for this and that; but when i see fb got money go play and party. so i just ignore.

Most vn work 6 days week and some of their hours are quite long.
3g IS cheap....i use browsing chatting 1 mth is 3 usd...cf in philipines last me 2 weeks same type usage...and sure vid calling might be more expensive but nothing stopoing her using chat or phone only..plus regardless where she live tehre WILL be a net shop, cost 30cents per hour for net usage...so if she really genuine then she could made the effort..what he assessed is teh correct assessment
Old 17-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thank you bros for all the advice. And I'm not offended one single bit. Maybe it is true that I'm indeed needy when it comes to love but I'm trying to let my rational side to win against my emotional impulses. Things is we all know what is the "right/correct/better" options in life but the problem is whether can we steel ourselves to make the right choices. To be honest, I'm really geeling fucked up now but hopefully I can get past this transition period asap :'(
go and get a drink.. know more girls and friends.. if can, do not go to these night club or pub.. Move on from there..
Old 17-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
go and get a drink.. know more girls and friends.. if can, do not go to these night club or pub.. Move on from there..
Bro Curious,

Will try to take your advice, hope to have a chance to drink with you guys here.

Old 17-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Mobi fast connect only cost VND70,000 a month. Don't sound too expensive to me.

http://www.mobifone.com.vn/portal1/e...connect_gc.jsp

http://www.mobifone.com.vn/portal1/e...connect_dk.jsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 17-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post

Now I'm even more convinced that I'm being played heh hehs :'(
Old 17-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It is better now than later to realise to being played..
Old 17-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post

Depends on their usage. Taking into account some vb average income around 6m to 12m dong.

For us it is not that exp.
Old 17-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go open eyes more....meet more gals and learn abt their culture.
Old 17-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro milf,

It around a month. I'm earning 2k before cpf
I'm earning peanuts compare to people my age :'(
Not easy to support a vb
My vb get about S$500 montly from her decent job plus my supplement
Not sure my investment got return boh but take it as helping out
She gets to go back to normal life
Old 17-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Not easy to support a vb
My vb get about S$500 montly from her decent job plus my supplement
Not sure my investment got return boh but take it as helping out
She gets to go back to normal life
yeah.. now vb drinking beer at this hour.. this is good life for them...
Old 17-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Drink beer bad vb
Drink ka fey good vb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1