The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-06-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
She got bad complexion? On face or body?

Oh BTW happy 621😈
Face bro...

Err... thanks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAm View Post
Yes, her complexion looked the same as the picture. 😊
That's good... means she din get use to the weather when she first came...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 21-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/nina/

Someone, please shoot me and put me out of my misery. Still having nightmares after trying out this ML a couple of days ago. Please, please shoot me. Never have I made an attempt to run down any ML but this one, if I don't report, I will not be doing favours for other brothers here.

A couple of days ago, sian, so was browsing the various offerings available on SBF. I prefer MILFs so was looking out for them. Came across this ML's advertisement that included a short clip on her (supposedly her) performing JG on someone. Looked interesting. So, without further thinking, called and booked for.

She operates out of Area G, an even numbered lorong, an old apartment block that has only one unit per floor. No security guard but you can't get to her unit simply by entering the lift and pressing the floor. You can enter the lift but she has to operate the lift for you at her level. So far so good. So, I entered lift and she operated the lift and brought me up to her floor. Lift door opened directly to her unit - one unit per floor. That was when the nightmare started.

Unit was dim and dark and at first glance, I could see there were a number of rooms. ML greeted me and I was like...WTF...first look machiam worse than wet market auntie. Short and fat, just like one long rubber hose, no waist at all. OK, nevermind, her advertisement did say she is 30 years old, so I added another 6/7 years, so late 30's. Looks definitely PS - actual looks machiam kenna run over by 3-tonner, then flattened by steam roller. Haizz....I thought to myself nevermind, since I there liao and I am not the type to walk out on ML, so grit my teeth and just do it. After all, the short clip on her JG was still on my mind. Worse come to worse, consider me suay lor....

Went into her room - no massage bed. Instead, on her bed, packets of condoms...haizzz...took off my clothes and went for shower. Shower have to go out of her room. Shower was not as clean as I would have liked but still OK. Nevermind, quick wash and went to room.

Started with massage, which consisted of nothing more than press press here, press press there...not more than 10 minutes, then asked to turn around. So, I thought, her JG gonna start. Instead, she took condom, put onto my prick and started to blow me. I was like...WTF (again)...really really wanted to stop her but I thought give her the benefit of the doubt and see where this would lead to. After about a minute or two of blowing me, stopped and climbed on top of me...WTF (again)...my cock was still limp (a bit stimulated but hardly hard) but she forced my cock into her chee-bye and started to hump me...that was when I couldn't take it anyone and I stopped her. I told me I couldn't do it...took off the condom, went to bathe and went off. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how one looks at it), it was only $70, but seriously, I could have spent that $70 more meaningfully.

Still having nightmares about episode....

Anyone who fancies fucking one of those MILFs/GILFs operating out of Sultan Plaza can try her...for $70 you can get private room, can shower, got massage, got blowjob and can fuck. Otherwise, stay away from her. You have been warned.
Hahaha! Bro u sibei funny but anyway thx for the heads up! This one i will sian farfar away. Instead of nina, should name her Kanina... Heeeheee
Old 22-06-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 15
aramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud of

anyone knows any ML who does prostate massage?

stick finger into asshole one.

PM me
Old 22-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 19
rugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnAsYouGrow View Post
just give Lin a try, not disappointed at all

http://liltigersden.com/lin/

Looks: 9/10 - pretty looking, my cup of tea
Body: 9/10 - nice figure
Massage: 9/10 - accompany with some fingernail teasing to built up the tension for later
HDLY: 10/10 - fingernail teasing at its best
HJ: 10/10 - mind blowing
RTM: sure thing, when i wallet have recover
The best HDLY was by An An who has disappeared.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 22-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
She ban me le.

The other more like 老佛爷-ultimate imperial treatment.
Wow she charges $120 now sia... dun get it... in case upsell fails?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=613251

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 22-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gofowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try this Japanese ML
not the one in the photo, but acceptable for me
and not the one in the phone, as this Japanese cannot speak a word of chinese or english
we communicated thru some sign language as it's really chicken n duck between us
her massage is reasonable, BBBJ, HJ and a bit more. No FJ.
actually it's quite fun to do some sign language with her
will return for her again

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=606143
Old 22-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 23
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Quite chio leh... Real or fake?
Any previous MRs?

Thanks

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 22-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofowo View Post
Went to try this Japanese ML
not the one in the photo, but acceptable for me
and not the one in the phone, as this Japanese cannot speak a word of chinese or english
we communicated thru some sign language as it's really chicken n duck between us
her massage is reasonable, BBBJ, HJ and a bit more. No FJ.
actually it's quite fun to do some sign language with her
will return for her again

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=606143
Bro, she got do FJ. Tried her last week. But she is the one that pop the question. Of cos need to top up $$
Old 22-06-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lucy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=612302

I'm not a big fan of writing a short novel, so I'll keep this brief.

Location: 6/7 - not very accessible, but in exchange it's quite private and the chances of bumping into anyone is slim. Central area too.
Apartment: 8 - New, in great condition. House seems to be shared, but the washroom is connected to the bedroom so no worries here. Oh, there's even a tub.
Looks: 7 - Usually the pictures online are usually overdone to attract (or bait) potential clients. So my expectations wasn't really high. I'd say the pictures resembles 75% of her, definitely not as young as the pictures. But even so, she's still pretty and she smiles a lot. Not GND, but slightly older GND maybe? Wouldn't be ashamed to be spotted together with her outside.
GFE/Personality: 8 - Cheery and chirpy, broke the ice extremely quickly. I don't know how many gloomy faced PRC girls I've met in the past.
Massage: 7? - My first massage. I don't think she's a top tier master masseur, but she's pretty good from my limited experience with massages.
BM: 8 - Sweeeeee
BBBJ: 8? - Well, I came pretty quickly. It must be pretty good or her sensual foreplay/massage is working wonders. I'll give it an 8 for now since she didn't get a chance to show off all her available techniques if any.
CIM: ? - Never tried. Seems ok with it.
Others - I like she gets really close to you early on and rubs her body on my crotch.

RTF - Most likely - not enough expendable cash now.
I'd say the best thing about her is her attitude/GFE. Not experienced with massages so I can't make any massage comparisons.
Old 22-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 15
Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!

Yo Gonna update Some Massage lady I visited recently, worth mentioning haha^^

FR on Xiao Min (Commando) http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-min-massage-hj-bbbj/
Looks: 8/10 (Sweet looking, short hair)
Body: 8/10 (B cup Breast natural and very nice nips)
Msg: 8/10 (Good, she make sure she massage your whole body, decent strength )
BM: 10/10 Very Very Sensual, keep make horny noise
HJ: 8/10 (Take her time and no rush)
Special Juagen [独特的抓根]:N.A
HDLY [海底捞月]: Yes awhile
BJ: 8/10 (with condom)
Damage: $140 for 90 min ( I gave tips as she is really hard working and massage make me feel relax)
RTM: Yes I will, will find her regularly, recommended Bros should go try once at least.

FR on Hui Hui (Sergeant) http://sglonelyguy.com/hui-hui-massage/
Looks: 6/10 (Milf)
Body: 6/10 (C cup Breast natural)
Msg: 9/10 (Good, can really massage)
BM: N.A
HJ: 8/10 (Take her time and no rush)
HDLY [海底捞月]: 7/10 (not bad)
BJ: N.A
Damage: $130 for 90 min (Massage got skill no doubt, very serious on her massage)
RTM: Yes I will, whenever i need a good rub down.

FR on Xiao Yu (Recruit) http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yu-massage/
Looks: 2/10 (Failed...)
Body: 4/10 (Quite meaty...)
Msg: 8/10 (Here she score, she massage your whole body, decent strength )
BM: N.A
HJ: 5/10 (Normal)
HDLY [海底捞月]:N.A
BJ: N.A
Damage: $120 for 90 min
RTM: Nope

Legend: (my own ranking)
Private
Recruit
Corporal
Sergeant
Commando
Captain
Chief
N.A = Not Applicable

Again please do UP me if U like my FR. Once again the FR is based on my own Judgment when i go for the MASSAGE. PEACE out Y.O.L.O
Old 22-06-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Seems like the massage scene is dominated by PRCs, anyone knows where can i find Thai massage ladies in SG who provides extras too?
Old 22-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sam03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

anybody tried her before?

http://sgbeautycastle.com/anna-massage-hj/
Old 22-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Bessie (LTD)

Promised her a FR and i got to be truthful on my report.. since she asked for it! haha

To be honest, the reason why i go for her is because all my favourites either never reply my msg or timing not right!

Location: Area G. Parking no problem at all since i go at night and its away from the crowded area.

Apartment: What the F!! Have you try to sit on the toilet bowl sideway? Washing machine in the toilet?!?!??! The apartment looks really run down and It is like a scene off those haunted movie! The first qns i asked her when i step into her place ... " is there any dead body underneath the bed???? " Cleaniness is there but the place really TMD scary!

Looks: 7/10. Either she is lazy or the photographer have something against her. She look much friendier and better than her pics. I literally tell her off that her pics in LTD webby doesn't entice me at all and those pic looks so overly makeover!

Body: 7.5/10. She seems to put on weight since her last stint. I wanted to rate her 7/10 but the moment i think of her humongous headlight.. ok.. i give her 0.5 more point. For Boobie lovers, i tell you this! No regrets! Imagine your face got slapped and hammered by them.... you die as a happy man!

Massage: She is a pro! Her massage is really good.. but i dont really enjoy it coz as she massage me, i can feel her headlight brushing on my back! I can't wait to turn myself over and soak myself into the warmth of mummy!!!

HJ: Pattern really a lot. Sound system anytime win over my car sound system. To think that i spent so much on my ICE, i should have give her the money and let her moan in my car whole day long!! haha

RTM: Honestly! There is so many nice shots around. If i say yes, I am lying coz i am like every man, wanna makan all kind of dishes before i go back again. Better spent my hard earned money
Old 23-06-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Victoryyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgfoxy.com/%E6%95%8F%E8%BF%AA...ang-lookalike/

Tried this ML recently.
Looks: 8/10 (photo is not her... but her syt+ gnd look really suit me)
Figure: 8.5/10 slim and fair. not much boobs which is fine as it suits her SYT bod
Massage: 7.5/10 hardworking and will check where you need more attention. However my preference is harder massage hence gave below 8.
Service : 9/10 very patience and accommodating, although not very experience in HJ... KC factor is high so beware.

RTM...likely
Old 23-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iscreaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Managed to convince to drop price to 110. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1