The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeox View Post
Halo Yong Uncle

Teadance also can ah?

How have you been.

Cheers
old liao need to find back memory mah
still china south?
so still partying in CP?
or got better place?
miss the good old days.............
Old 27-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Overall, 1st experience with a pinay but not a good one.
Will I see her again? maybe..., cos still got to help her reformat her lappy. Maybe keep as casual friend and see if I can get lucky with one of her busty fair skin friend.

the hunt continues.............
keep it as causal frd....u will be surprise when a pinay call u say "my gf give me ur number..........."
Old 28-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eiffel65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone...
I been reading this thread for quite a while... so i decided to explore LP and OT last sunday with another friend of mine.
met up my friend around 3 pm reached orchard around 3.30 and entered LP, wow the whole place is like a war zone.. patrol the the whole LP... next stop OT.. walked the whole building and decided to enter Moonshine.. cant believe what I saw... bangala and everybody is dancing non stop... I decided to get a seat near the bar..noticing that this pinoy girl was alone.. I decided to talk to ther who is sitting beside me
Me:never dance?
her:u want to dance?

the rest is all my cock and bullstory to con her.

15 mintues later
her: u want to watch movie?
me:no u want to go hotel?

boom boom pow! one shot one kill. I left my friend behind

after screwing her.. i went back to orchard towers to meet my friend and went to crazy horse at ard 10 pm.

But.. this pinoy her..calls me everyday and keep saying love and love... anyone been throu it?
Old 28-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

on the side note.. she wants me to go for her birthday... wants me to book the hotel for 4 hr instead of 2 hr... everynight will call me... and force me to chat dirty with her... and willing to pay for my meal...

I guess I will have to do the vanish act soon... she is getting crazy...
Old 28-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

ifreamduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiffel65 View Post
Hi everyone...
I been reading this thread for quite a while... so i decided to explore LP and OT last sunday with another friend of mine.
met up my friend around 3 pm reached orchard around 3.30 and entered LP, wow the whole place is like a war zone.. patrol the the whole LP... next stop OT.. walked the whole building and decided to enter Moonshine.. cant believe what I saw... bangala and everybody is dancing non stop... I decided to get a seat near the bar..noticing that this pinoy girl was alone.. I decided to talk to ther who is sitting beside me

15 mintues later

after screwing her.. i went back to orchard towers to meet my friend and went to crazy horse at ard 10 pm.

But.. this pinoy her..calls me everyday and keep saying love and love... anyone been throu it?
I don't know about pinays man, but isn't the best way to shake off any chick pretty universal? Just stop picking up her calls and replying to her smses. Or if you want to put her down gentler, give super delayed and detached replies.

It's only been three days, give it some time and she'll get the message sooner or later. Unless you actually want to RTF then you're gonna have to keep up the bullshit
Old 29-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Wow! I see trouble coming Fuck finish better run fast fast
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 29-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Wow! I see trouble coming Fuck finish better run fast fast
ya.. but i guess no more tea party at moonshine for the next few months... well.. i still can go to naughty girl.. one of my favourite joint in OT be it night or day.
Old 29-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes afternoon,got an SMS from walk dog maid, she say boring and no one at home,so I gently say, do bit housework or read, she sau housework done and dun feel like reading, I say meet a while if she wan, so she say ok. Met at usual place, nw since we oredi knw each other, it's already warm tight embrace and hot kisses when we meet, not shy anymore. So this time I finger her, though she still shy but I guess she want , maybe curious, so kancheong mah, staircase, so finger deep, finding her G, once found, she squirm like a worm and she cover her mouth to prevent excessive moaning. Then suddenly she grab my hand and say go to the house. I was like wah LAN, sound exciting. She say, she wanted to lay on her bed and want me to feel her all over. I small head think, big head think....finally rem the recent paper front page of maid caught with sg man, wah LAN, I dun want to be famous like that, so I say better not and told her the story. She say oh, than better not. I finger her G and her water came 3 more times and she looks so flushed as if she drank wine. In short she loved it. Since not much time left, we bid goodbye and she seem disappointed not to give me a blow ... Where to find? But I know, it's ok, since many more intense encounter will follow.I am patient.hehehe.
Old 29-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bud-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what styles have you performed bro till she is crazy all over you?
She had multiple orgasms?

you must be very good, anyway , what is her ratings? Any good that can share? Maybe pm me her number?
Old 29-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bud-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi everyone...

15 mintues later

you must be very good, anyway , what is her ratings? Any good that can share? Maybe pm me her number?
Old 29-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud-man View Post

bro, you just copy paste reply ah ?? Just curious. ..

seem you doing survey here leh ..

Cheers
Old 29-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
on the side note.. she wants me to go for her birthday... wants me to book the hotel for 4 hr instead of 2 hr... everynight will call me... and force me to chat dirty with her... and willing to pay for my meal...

I guess I will have to do the vanish act soon... she is getting crazy...
maybe handingover this "glue" to someone

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 29-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Yes afternoon,got an SMS from walk dog maid, she say boring and no one at home,so I gently say, do bit housework or read, she sau housework done and dun feel like reading, I say meet a while if she wan, so she say ok. Met at usual place, nw since we oredi knw each other, it's already warm tight embrace and hot kisses when we meet, not shy anymore. So this time I finger her, though she still shy but I guess she want , maybe curious, so kancheong mah, staircase, so finger deep, finding her G, once found, she squirm like a worm and she cover her mouth to prevent excessive moaning. Then suddenly she grab my hand and say go to the house. I was like wah LAN, sound exciting. She say, she wanted to lay on her bed and want me to feel her all over. I small head think, big head think....finally rem the recent paper front page of maid caught with sg man, wah LAN, I dun want to be famous like that, so I say better not and told her the story. She say oh, than better not. I finger her G and her water came 3 more times and she looks so flushed as if she drank wine. In short she loved it. Since not much time left, we bid goodbye and she seem disappointed not to give me a blow ... Where to find? But I know, it's ok, since many more intense encounter will follow.I am patient.hehehe.
seem like a fishing ....throw a long string and await for her ...

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 29-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

ifreamduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Haha that's some quick thinking there bro. You really found yourself a gem there sia.
Old 29-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
acet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here have experience up their own maid?

recently i just changed my maid. on the day of collection, then found out she got very huge bust... now everyday drool. 2 days ago she was caught in my room watching my "special" collections of dvd.

now i donno what to do liao.. very gian to up her when my wife not around.

bros who have up their own maid before tell me how to break the ice leh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1