The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beware of Perfect Beauty Centre at Bugis, Con Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinwingchuan View Post
Means they only have Cat 2 license, but why are they operating till 4am like one bro mentioned? It's very suspicious and illegal, perhaps AV will look into this matter.
Not only their oriental @ Crawford lane have problem operation timing problem even perfect beauty at fls also have the same problem. Got a Bro shared with me that even the security guards find it very amazing even after the central air con is switched off at fls the ladies still have customers in the shop and most of the time the ladies will leave with different guys at night also if got man coming down alone after 1030pm they automatically know it is from perfect beauty le. Maybe they doubt AV would do spot checks at night bah. Like those MLs I've known from fortune centres always believe it is safe to do things after 6 or 7pm. Cause AV off work le.

Whatever license they have I doubt the government will renew as the do everything against the law and have never followed. Touting, sexual service and operating over the approved timing issued by the government.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Newwellness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRiceBowl View Post
Oriental beauty have license for massage. Saw the operational timing is only till 10 or 11pm the last time I went. They got frame and hang on the wall.
So am I right to say that Perfect Beauty Center #03-20 Fu Lu Shou Complex do not have a massage licence at all? No wonder it got raided twice this month...
Old 11-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newwellness View Post
So am I right to say that Perfect Beauty Center #03-20 Fu Lu Shou Complex do not have a massage licence at all? No wonder it got raided twice this month...
Yup I agree that they might not have any license for massage and that the new girl who left is because she did something wrong and got caught if not nobody will disappear so soon right after the raid and there she goes. So second raid was highly because of some illegal services provided within the shop and cause them to do so.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Yup I agree that they might not have any license for massage and that the new girl who left is because she did something wrong and got caught if not nobody will disappear so soon right after the raid and there she goes. So second raid was highly because of some illegal services provided within the shop and cause them to do so.
The new girl that left was caught by the Av?
Old 11-11-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
The new girl that left was caught by the Av?
Highly possible.. Why would anybody spend so much money looking for way to come all the way to Singapore to make money and disappear within 2 months? Since she have already mastered the art of HJ very well from her seniors there? She doesn't show any sense of shyness when touching customer's manhood (Experience received by a few senior bros here)
Old 11-11-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Highly possible.. Why would anybody spend so much money looking for way to come all the way to Singapore to make money and disappear within 2 months? Since she have already mastered the art of HJ very well from her seniors there? She doesn't show any sense of shyness when touching customer's manhood (Experience received by a few senior bros here)
No wonder a senior bro told me that Lisa wanna employ at least 3 more staffs for both Fu Lu Shou & Crawford.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
No wonder a senior bro told me that Lisa wanna employ at least 3 more staffs for both Fu Lu Shou & Crawford.
she might wanna axe the old staffs & rebrand to con more old man. cause many might have lost interest in her girls after finding out they play mind games and customer's feelings to get them back regularly
Old 11-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Not only their oriental @ Crawford lane have problem operation timing problem even perfect beauty at fls also have the same problem. Got a Bro shared with me that even the security guards find it very amazing even after the central air con is switched off at fls the ladies still have customers in the shop and most of the time the ladies will leave with different guys at night also if got man coming down alone after 1030pm they automatically know it is from perfect beauty le.
I am more amazed that why would someone wanna get massage in the stuffy and squeezy room when the air con is switched off for the whole building.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
she might wanna axe the old staffs & rebrand to con more old man. cause many might have lost interest in her girls after finding out they play mind games and customer's feelings to get them back regularly
That's very true considering J & W are old staffs as I believed they are here for 1 year plus, customers might have lost interest in them since they have been here for so long.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Lisa will never have enough staffs, she needs to hire more staffs so that she will be able to instruct them to give shuang fei to old man and customers.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's very true considering J & W are old staffs as I believed they are here for 1 year plus, customers might have lost interest in them since they have been here for so long.
Yup. As we all know how Lisa has no feelings for others except for cold hard cash so I'm expecting her to axe her workers to bring in new blood and if regular ask she will sure say because of online spoil their names and the girls don't wish to stay or permit up and alot other crap and force the girls to play along with her story line only fools will believe cause after her girls were exposed many regulars have left while some still believe they had charm the girls.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I'm very sure we will see new faces soon either by this month or next month, then these new girls will soon learn the old tricks of her seniors to con more old man.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm very sure we will see new faces soon either by this month or next month, then these new girls will soon learn the old tricks of her seniors to con more old man.
Like quoted by another Bro whom met up with the Big A that Lisa would force her MLs to hit $10k income per month if not cutting their salary in half. Bro that's alot of money, imagine these poor girls only make $2k per month and they only bring back $1k if they don't hit $10k for that particular month, won't you think it will be upsetting to see? So Lisa would have to resort to offering sexual services to attract mindless old man who uses their small brain to lead the way. Even $10k is alot of money just imagine $50 per hour $10k would mean 200hrs or at least 100 times a month seeing white fluid shooting at their faces. But I'm sure it's more then 100 times per month.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster (B)

Honestly speaking Lisa's girls are really damn unlucky to be working at Perfect Beauty. They worked so hard for 14 hours everyday providing free illegal services only getting paid $2k a month. If they were working at other popular liscenced Spas, they will be receiving tips of $50 for each service they provide to customers. I have asked before a few mls that provide HJ and they can earned from a range of $8k to $13k a month which includes the HJ tips and massage commission. You compare Lisa's staffs worked so hard and only get $2k while other lucky mls who worked less hard can earned $8k-$13k as they received $50 tip per HJ from each customer.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Honestly speaking Lisa's girls are really damn unlucky to be working at Perfect Beauty. They worked so hard for 14 hours everyday providing free illegal services only getting paid $2k a month.If they were working at other liscenced Spas, they will be receiving tips of $50 for each service they provide to customers. I have asked before a few mls that provide HJ and they can earned from a range of $8k to $13k a month which includes the HJ tips and massage commission. You compare Lisa's staffs worked so hard and only get $2k while other lucky mls who worked less hard can earned $8k-$13k as they received $50 tip per HJ from each customer.
Fully agree but who would hired them? Quality n standard can't match those that you talk about.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread